Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,742 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

Heist Roles

Last posted May 26, 2015 at 09:44AM EDT. Added May 25, 2015 at 08:08PM EDT
14 posts from 13 users

So similar to the which god do you identify with most or who you'd be in an RPG threads this is what position would you take up in a heist? The distraction? The stealth-master? Brains? Strength? If you were to break into the Pentagon or whatever, what would you do based on your skill-sets IRL?

I would want to either be the Shanky-McShiv or the Mastermind of an operation; I am really quiet unless you get me going on a particular topic, and I am patient enough to run a hair-raising operation. I'm not particularly strong, so I would have to stay in a role that would apply my skills in a way not involving heavy lifting or hitting.

Lutien wrote:

I would volunteer as a distraction. I seriously can do nothing else

Yeah I know that feel I'm pretty shitty at everything. I'd probably even be shit at guarding doors.

Other than that I'd probably take a stealth role though. I'm pretty quiet, so much that sometimes I get people to scream in surprise of finding me when I'm not even trying to be sneaky or jump scare someone. It's a weird talent for sure and it's gotten me in trouble I'll admit. So yeah I'd do some reconnaissance work or whatever.

Last edited May 25, 2015 at 08:31PM EDT

Getaway driver. I've driven two cars already (a shitty accord and altima, but what does it matter?), love driving cars on GTA V, and am interested in cars in general.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Word Up! You must login or signup first!