Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,714 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

Featured Featured
Funny pictures thread.

Last posted May 05, 2019 at 10:32AM EDT. Added Sep 22, 2010 at 05:37PM EDT
2475 posts from 296 users

Hypercat-Z wrote:

^I don't get it. Could you explain me the joke, please?
And about the pug…

You have no taste of humour. You will have a slow and painful death. You will never redeem yourself for posting those. Die.

Greninja wrote:

You have no taste of humour. You will have a slow and painful death. You will never redeem yourself for posting those. Die.

Calm yo tits Pan. It's just 9gag, stop over exaggerating about this. It's not the end of the world.

Hypercat-Z wrote:

You're doing your divisions wrong. If you treat the men as a group, rather than individuals, the numbers work out. Dividing a eruo among three people causes you to get three portions of 0.333… each – which is where the extra euro is being lost. If you do it my way then it works like this:

3×10=30-5=25
5-2=3
25+3=28
28+2=30

If the waiter had given back exact change, the three men would have each paid 8.33 euros with one cent left over. After the waiter takes the two euros, this goes up to 9.33 plus a penny. If you avoid rounding, and treat all instances of 0.999… as equalling one (which, if you assume the people round out the extra penny, it does) then everything is accounted for.

Thus, the troll has failed.

Q.E.D.

Edit:

I forgot that this was a thread for funny pictures. Here's something for you to laugh at:

Last edited Jul 15, 2012 at 12:33PM EDT

GIANTDAD wrote:

Okay pan, you can stop down voting hypercat just because he posted 9gag. I know it's you.

Can I start downvoting you for posting in this thread without a funny picture?

A family of raccoons, forced from their home by evil construction workers, take a stand to reclaim their homeland …

… using their magical raccoon testicles.

Hypercat-Z wrote:

A family of raccoons, forced from their home by evil construction workers, take a stand to reclaim their homeland …

Excuse me but…

GIANTDAD wrote:

Excuse me but…

They're tanuki – a type of Japanese raccoon that is supposed to have extremely large testicles. You know what else is called a tanuki?

Yeah.

Now you know how Mario became "Super" Mario.

:)

Hypercat-Z wrote:

'lo! You must login or signup first!