Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,712 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

I am from another dimension

Last posted Feb 03, 2011 at 09:11PM EST. Added Feb 03, 2011 at 12:40AM EST
15 posts from 10 users

Yes, i am from dimension 203451. It has come to my attention that the Omomon from your dimension is dead. It is my job to replace him. I am exactly like your Omomon in every aspect. But feel free to ask the about the differences between my dimension and your dimension.

Hyperborea Odyssea Hackeron wrote:

Does your dimension have ponies?

yes. we have every animal that your dimension has.

Last edited Feb 03, 2011 at 01:31AM EST

Katie C. wrote:

But do you have fairies?

yes. We also have gnomes and leprechauns and hobbits and dwarfs…in the fiction section of your local library.

oh god, don't even make me start. In our dimension, 4chan's epic raid on KYM actually happened causing KYM to go into downtime. and when it came back up, the gore and CP never ended. KYM died. in a matter of hours, it died right in front of my eyes. oh the horror. but when looking through your dimension, i noticed that KYM was still up and running. and when your Omomon died, i knew i had to take his place. Luckily my classified information told me about this. so then i hopped into my classified information and zipped into your dimension the second Future Omomon disappeared.

for one, no, you didn't finish the RPG, and yes, there is anal sex. and the thing that started the 2012 phenomena was a huge eclipse on the second day of January. it was apperantly a sign from the heavens saying that the world will be doomed. another reason why i came was to get away from all the chaos in my dimension

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Howdy! You must login or signup first!