Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,761 total conversations in 9,945 threads

+ New Thread

Trending Memes (and how our userbase ruins a thread)

Last posted Jun 16, 2011 at 08:57AM EDT. Added Jun 15, 2011 at 12:13AM EDT
51 posts from 21 users

Anyone else notice how all of the trending memes are MLP Related? I mean we got the MLP: FIM page for one, then there's trollestia, why wub woo, and flutterrage. What do you, the users of KYM think about all of this? Does this make KYM 20% cooler? Is this the beginning of a so-called "ponypocalypse"? Do you wish that bronies would just shut up and keep to themselves? Is it really not all important? Please leave your thoughts.

hmmm i do belive i have immunity to the toad i think it's just s- ALL HAIL- nope, i am imune to it.

the magic of frendship made me very resistant…

Jolly Jew wrote:

hmmm i do belive i have immunity to the toad i think it's just s- ALL HAIL- nope, i am imune to it.

the magic of frendship made me very resistant…

You will praise the Hypnotoad.

Jolly Jew wrote:

hypono toad still got no-- ALL HAIL THE -- nope still nothing…

The Hypnotoad will bring you to your knees if you do not do so yourself…..

Alex>_> wrote:

^
|
|
|

It's a

â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘
████░░░░██████░░████░░░██████░░████░
██░░█░░██░░░░░█░██░░█░██░░░░░█░░██░░
████░░░██░█░█░█░████░░██░█░█░█░░██░░
██░░█░░██░░░░░█░██░░█░██░░░░░█░░██░░
██░░██░░██████░░████░░░██████░░░██░░

The Cute Master :3 wrote:

i've seen one somewhere. this is the closest i can come up with no--ALL HAIL THE HIPNOPONTOAD!

AHHHHH! HYPNOTOAD! SAVE ME!!!!

Jesus, I leave this thread to go to bed, and I wake up and this is what you left it?

Also, whoever renamed this thread, that was incredible, thank you.

But can we get back to the matter at hand? What maketh you of all this pony nonsense?

Oh, and stop spamming Hypnotoad please RF, thanks :D

Power, No Limits wrote:

Jesus, I leave this thread to go to bed, and I wake up and this is what you left it?

Also, whoever renamed this thread, that was incredible, thank you.

But can we get back to the matter at hand? What maketh you of all this pony nonsense?

Oh, and stop spamming Hypnotoad please RF, thanks :D

Okay, I'll stop with the Hypnotoad.

Last edited Jun 15, 2011 at 02:41PM EDT

MayorMilkman wrote:

Maybe someone should come up with a new meme that would be even bigger than anything else before to solve the pony problem…

No one simply makes a meme. It's a combination of real world events, creativity, and spread that develops a meme. If you set out with the intention make a meme, it will fail.

Power, No Limits wrote:

No one simply makes a meme. It's a combination of real world events, creativity, and spread that develops a meme. If you set out with the intention make a meme, it will fail.

This ^
+ Its not the pony problem its the I want everyone to be like me, and if you aren't ill spam the crap out of you problem!

Last edited Jun 15, 2011 at 07:26PM EDT

Shakey♪ wrote:

Dane is right we need more ಠ_ಠ in this thread….

I'll get it! ಠ_-HYPNOTOAD!

I think interrupter memes are-ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNHHHHHHNNNNNNNGGGGGGG--

Yo KYM, I happy for you and Imma let you finish, but Candlejack is one of the be

Dear God! Can we get a mod to shut down this thread please?
It's totally been derailed….
…
next time we cross paths RF, next time…

Fedora's are awesome. I don't know anything about them I just know I enchanted my eyes so I'm immune to any form of optical detriments, (lore, lol)
Go forth my magical clones, of which I do not have an image for.

Lunacy wrote:

Fedora's are awesome. I don't know anything about them I just know I enchanted my eyes so I'm immune to any form of optical detriments, (lore, lol)
Go forth my magical clones, of which I do not have an image for.

HAIL THE- Wait, huh? What? Yeah okay I'll tell them.

The glorious Hypnotoad has loosened is rules on universal conquest, and has issued a new decree:

♦ONLY THOSE WHO WANT TO JOIN THE HYPNOTOAD, SHALL JOIN THE HYPNOTOAD. SO SAYS THE HYPNOTOAD. I AM THE HYPNOTOAD.

Last edited Jun 16, 2011 at 01:16AM EDT

In b4 theGLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD, ALL SHALL JOI-

Phew, I'm safe, I think I'm going to makASSUMING DIRECT CONTR-

Wow, two times in one commen-HNNNNNNNNNG

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

'lo! You must login or signup first!