Forums / Discussion / Meme Research

30,826 total conversations in 4,532 threads

+ New Thread

dota o ako

Last posted Oct 24, 2012 at 02:26PM EDT. Added Oct 08, 2012 at 10:06AM EDT
17 posts from 11 users

Hi, i have find a meme, i think it is not on know your meme, but i am not sure of the source of the meme so i don't think i can submit an Entry and also my english is bad

Dota o ako is a filipino meme, it can be translated by "Dota or me"
i suppose the origine is from this video

Dota o ako is a famous video who was watched by more than 15 000 000 people on youtube.
there are also a lot of picture about this meme

Last edited Oct 08, 2012 at 10:10AM EDT

I'm a filipino but I never play DotA, LoL and HoN (but I do have beta access to DotA 2) and I keep hearing these kind of things a lot in this country.

EDIT
I would recommend a NSFW tag on this entry.

Last edited Oct 09, 2012 at 02:28AM EDT

🅱ank 🅱ill wrote:

that's disgusting

Please, at least try to contribute to a Meme Research thread.

Last edited Oct 10, 2012 at 01:59PM EDT

in the hoppip over the sea wrote:

Could we get someone who lives in this region in this thread? None of the Americans have really contributed anything. Laser Pacer is Filipino, right?

I'm a Filipino but I don't listen to that song.

I, too, am a Flip.

Anyway, I've loled as well after seeing these pictures on Facebook and other social networking websites. However, the original source of this meme seem pretty vague to me. It really needs more sources.

DotA in general is a pretty famous

Adding to the fact that VALVE is making and managing Dota2, and a lot of the fanbase are already stirring up stuff from the game client, it's inevitable that we're going to make a DotA sooner or later in KYM. I'm not sure why we aren't having one right now

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Howdy! You must login or signup first!