Forums / Discussion / Meme Research

30,826 total conversations in 4,532 threads

+ New Thread

/r/ing Quinnspiracy be renamed Gamergate.

Last posted Sep 04, 2014 at 07:56PM EDT. Added Sep 04, 2014 at 06:25PM EDT
5 posts from 3 users

We don’t need two separate pages for two halves of the same thing.

The existing Gamergate page’s contents should be folded into it. So should its comments and videos and votes, if that's a thing that can be done on this site.

Last edited Sep 04, 2014 at 06:25PM EDT

People tried that but the editors are kind of mixed on it. Now that GamerGate already exists and the fact that it's pretty different from the actual Quinnspiracy thing involving Zoe itself, i say let it be. Quinnspiracy refers to Zoe's scandal and GamerGate refers to gaming journalism and their actions after the affairs. I wouldn't mind too much if they were combined, but that would make a giant article. Two separate ones is a bit more efficient since you don't have to scroll down a few feet to get to the bottom.

Maybe, again, I don't even really have power over that. Try PMing some of the editors. There's so many of them it's kind of hard to come to a consensus on what to do. Also, that would require moving al of the comments and images since those are really important for preserving the information gathered over time. Not even sure if that's possible.

There's a discussion of this within the mods going on right now already, don't worry about it, we already thought about this.

Last edited Sep 04, 2014 at 07:57PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hey! You must login or signup first!