Forums / Discussion / Meme Research

30,826 total conversations in 4,532 threads

+ New Thread

Can I rewrite Weaboo?

Last posted Feb 03, 2010 at 08:32AM EST. Added Feb 03, 2010 at 12:46AM EST
5 posts from 3 users

I know Weaboo is already entered, but there are so many more things to add there. Not to mention the things written there are mostly excerpted from Lurkmoar. I have no complaints against referencing Lurkmoar but it would be nice if KYM has its own explanation of their memes.

And yes, I've noted the original poster(stankin streetlight) about this and the Lurkmoar copypasta is still there…

I understand the dilemma, but it's not even necessary to make a thread like this anymore.

I know Shankin Streetlights is easily contactable, so you can basically ask him for editing privileges.

You shouldn't really make a thread on this next time, but rather send / comment Streetlights, and if you're worried about recognition; Anyone is capable to see how you edited the article.

Either I scroll down too fast or I don't see Stankin anymore…

Anyway, thanks for the tip :3
People used to put this kind of thread before, but I only recently knew about that "Multi-editor" feature…

Sorry about that X3

Though, if you Shankin can't be reached, you should ask an admin.

via message or ask them on the IRC

(If that link doesn't work, http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#knowyourmeme)

Last edited Feb 03, 2010 at 01:31AM EST

I have no problem with it. If you want to edit the article I made, that would be preferable; considering it would save submissions space. If so, just add me as a friend, and I will add you as an editor.

btw. I am not as much because my internet has been on a shortage due too school work wich has been piling up. But I still will be on when possible.

Last edited Feb 03, 2010 at 08:34AM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo! You must login or signup first!