Forums / Fun! / Memeory Lane

63,534 total conversations in 189 threads

Locked Locked
[Riff-Raff] MODS must be RETARDED for allowing PROXIES & TEMP MAIL

Last posted Apr 02, 2017 at 03:20AM EDT. Added Mar 27, 2017 at 10:01AM EDT
37 posts from 31 users

This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

Like holy shiiit. This is like my 56th account you banned today. I`ve been SHITPOSTING, SEX/RACEBAITING, NUDEPOSTING, DOWNVOTING since Loli was mod. With my UNLIMITED PROXIES and TEMP EMAILS, I will turn KYM into a CESSPOOL like 4CHAN.

i think we're all at fault for silliness on this memesite, the people running this place for allowing such a hole in the defense, you for devoting this much time to prove that this hole exists, and us users for reacting to it with more than a 'hey lookit that, a downvote bomb' kind of reaction

do not let KYM become like 4chan do not let KYM become like 4chan do not let KYM become like 4chan do not let KYM become like 4chan do not let KYM become like 4chan do not let KYM become like 4chan do not let KYM become like 4chan do not let KYM become like 4chan do not let KYM become like 4chan do not let KYM become like 4chan do not let KYM become like 4chan do not let KYM become like 4chan do not let KYM become like 4chan do not let KYM become like 4chan do not let KYM become like 4chan do not let KYM become like 4chan

LNH wrote:

do not let KYM become like 4chan do not let KYM become like 4chan do not let KYM become like 4chan do not let KYM become like 4chan do not let KYM become like 4chan do not let KYM become like 4chan do not let KYM become like 4chan do not let KYM become like 4chan do not let KYM become like 4chan do not let KYM become like 4chan do not let KYM become like 4chan do not let KYM become like 4chan do not let KYM become like 4chan do not let KYM become like 4chan do not let KYM become like 4chan do not let KYM become like 4chan

Something something puddle of shit community see you in a few days.

Seriously though we aren't going to lose temp mail users are we? I actually do use a temp mail because I hate getting my email spamfugged.

LNH wrote:

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at MIT, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on government websites, and I have over 300 confirmed doxxes. I am trained in advanced cyber warfare and I’m the top coder in the entirety of Anonymous. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will hack you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on the internet, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of servers across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking hacked, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can hack you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my laptop. Not only am I extensively trained in doxxing, but I have access to an entire arsenal of proxy servers and temp e-mails and I will use it to its full extent to hack your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will hack fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Last edited Mar 27, 2017 at 07:13PM EDT

The Dungeon Master wrote:

Seriously though we aren't going to lose temp mail users are we? I actually do use a temp mail because I hate getting my email spamfugged.

You can uncheck all the email boxes in your account settings, takes even less time than creating a temp mail.

RandomMan wrote:

You can uncheck all the email boxes in your account settings, takes even less time than creating a temp mail.

This website needs a tutorial level one is too hard.

? Like Fuck me hard ❤️daddy?❤️?. This is like my ?? 69th? ? account you banned today. I`ve been ?SUCC ?SUCC ?SUCCING?, SEX? ?? BAITING, ?NUDEPOSTING, ? BEGGING FOR?DADDY'S?. CUMMIES?? since Loli was a ?princess?. With my ?SQUISHY? and my ?✨PRINCESS HOLE✨, I will turn KYM into a CESSPOOL?? for CUMMIES?

Last edited Apr 02, 2017 at 03:24AM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hauu! You must login or signup first!