Forums / Maintenance / Report Problems

14,529 total conversations in 1,051 threads

+ New Thread


NSFW tagging

Last posted Dec 07, 2012 at 06:37AM EST. Added Dec 06, 2012 at 08:27PM EST
7 posts from 5 users

Dear KYM. I did uploaded an image which is nude, humanized MLP image. But it doesn’t includes any sexual intercourse, just includes some nipples.. That why i tagged it as NSFW. But not sure why, one of your mods have deleted it. Can you explain me why it has been deleted even i tagged it? Even it was neccessary, what is the point of the NSFW tag anyway? Seriously.. What is the point of the NSFW tag really? At least tell me..

Last edited Dec 06, 2012 at 08:31PM EST
Dec 06, 2012 at 08:27PM EST
Quote

Alex Mercer wrote:

Dear KYM. I did uploaded an image which is nude, humanized MLP image. But it doesn’t includes any sexual intercourse, just includes some nipples.. That why i tagged it as NSFW. But not sure why, one of your mods have deleted it. Can you explain me why it has been deleted even i tagged it? Even it was neccessary, what is the point of the NSFW tag anyway? Seriously.. What is the point of the NSFW tag really? At least tell me..

Dude you can’t upload explicit pics unless they’re central to research on the meme.
Nudity is considered explicit. That’s fairly basic.
The point of the NSFW tag is for suggestive pictures and pictures that are explicit but we really need. Not Safe For Work means something you wouldn’t show your boss. It doesn’t just give you the justification to post anything.
Seriously if you want to post porn go somewhere else.

Dec 06, 2012 at 08:34PM EST
Quote

I refer you to this thread.

When it comes to nudity, images are OK as long as it’s something that can be seen on a summer’s day. Images that include bathing suits, side boob, cleavage, but would still be okay to walk around with outside in public during the summer are ok and just need a NSFW tag. This still means no genitals and no sexual activities.

Breasts count as genitals.

Dec 06, 2012 at 08:35PM EST
Quote

MDFification wrote:

Dude you can’t upload explicit pics unless they’re central to research on the meme.
Nudity is considered explicit. That’s fairly basic.
The point of the NSFW tag is for suggestive pictures and pictures that are explicit but we really need. Not Safe For Work means something you wouldn’t show your boss. It doesn’t just give you the justification to post anything.
Seriously if you want to post porn go somewhere else.

Seriously if you want to post porn go somewhere else.


You really really need to say that?!
I didn’t say i had posted a porn! It was just a… Uhhh.. Forget it..
“It is forbidden to post images includes any genitals.” you say. Am i right?
I won’t post it anyway but just asking..
Is it okay to censor the nipples then post it?

Last edited Dec 06, 2012 at 09:06PM EST
Dec 06, 2012 at 08:45PM EST
Quote

Alex Mercer wrote:

Seriously if you want to post porn go somewhere else.


You really really need to say that?!
I didn’t say i had posted a porn! It was just a… Uhhh.. Forget it..
“It is forbidden to post images includes any genitals.” you say. Am i right?
I won’t post it anyway but just asking..
Is it okay to censor the nipples then post it?

You posted nudity and once it got removed you questioned on why you couldn’t post it, makes it seem like you pretty much want to upload nudity for the sake of posting nudity (not just to upload images). Porn was a bad term in MDF’s sentence, but it works I guess.

Censoring nipples just so you can upload a saucy image to a SFW entry? You’re not making this look better for yourself, but it’s allowed. The tag has to stay though, as it still falls within the boarders of NSFW (see opspe’s post).

Dec 06, 2012 at 10:09PM EST
Quote

We already had the discussion about NSFW tags.

You can’t use the NSFW tag as an excuse to upload porn or other explicit material to KYM.

Do not upload NSFW material unless its absolutely vital to meme research.

amandab wrote:

However, I would like to stress this is not a get out of jail free card to post porn, gore or other graphic images. They are still not allowed on the site and will still be deleted/result in warnings and bans

Read the first post here

Last edited Dec 06, 2012 at 11:31PM EST
Dec 06, 2012 at 11:23PM EST
Quote

Alex Mercer wrote:

Seriously if you want to post porn go somewhere else.


You really really need to say that?!
I didn’t say i had posted a porn! It was just a… Uhhh.. Forget it..
“It is forbidden to post images includes any genitals.” you say. Am i right?
I won’t post it anyway but just asking..
Is it okay to censor the nipples then post it?

Well, you’re posting pictures of nudity for other people’s viewing pleasure.
What do you wish me to call that.

Dec 07, 2012 at 06:37AM EST
Quote
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo Yo! You must login or signup first!