Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,712 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

Girls are acting wierd, please help

Last posted Mar 30, 2012 at 08:51PM EDT. Added Mar 30, 2012 at 06:59AM EDT
26 posts from 19 users

All the girls i see are always acting really wierd, maybe you know something about this strange behavior and give tips how to deal with this..

Alot of times when they see me down the street stare at me and sometimes whistle to me
Quite a few times when i was in the gym some girl slapped me on my buttox
Whenever i talk to a girl she almost never looks at my face, instead at my torso, she is also usually standing very akwardly close and a few times would also lick her lips…
And whenever i drop something and bend over to pick it up, suddenly a bunch will apear right behind me.. And i could swear, a few times they made me drop something on purpose so i would pick it up..

Why are girls always acting so strange? did this ever happen to you? how to deal with this?

Man, I had a little bit of my boxers exposed and some girls walked by and whispered "Manwhore" to me. Then a girl started flirting with me and started groping my arms. On TF2 and girl told me to go back into the garage and fix her car! Women these days. The have no decency for men.

Last edited Mar 30, 2012 at 07:14AM EDT

Men have been trying to figure women out for over 100,000 years. We've been failing consistently ever since.

They are just naturally weird and incomprehensible, so there isn't a whole lot you can do but play it cool and pretend you know the game they are playing.

Get in touch with Wheatley, Amanda or Twins, they obviously understand Girls more than most of us here. Perhaps they can help you.

I've seen this behavior before.

This means that they may chose you has a host. They will then trap you in a cocoon of saliva, cut your abdomen open, and lay eggs in your wound, so their species will continue to thrive.

Run.

Cale wrote:

I've seen this behavior before.

This means that they may chose you has a host. They will then trap you in a cocoon of saliva, cut your abdomen open, and lay eggs in your wound, so their species will continue to thrive.

Run.

RUN, RUN AS LONG AS YOUR BLOOD FLOWS.

Man, It means that you have enough Swag for girls to like you! It means that those girls want to lose their Virginity young. Are you ready to lose your Virginity and start manlyhood?!?!

Last edited Mar 30, 2012 at 09:04AM EDT

Greninja wrote:

Man, It means that you have enough Swag for girls to like you! It means that those girls want to lose their Virginity young. Are you ready to lose your Virginity and start manlyhood?!?!

but im already a man…

(please don't murder me for finding this on 9gag)

Last edited Mar 30, 2012 at 08:58AM EDT

Jolly Jew wrote:

but im already a man…

(please don't murder me for finding this on 9gag)

Ha! DO you Really think that's going to stop them? Believe me ive tried wearing something much more protective than that and they tore through it like butter. The only option you have to do is run. But Beware! They attack in groups and they will always try to destroy your clothing! PROTECT YOUR CROTCH AT ALL COSTS!

Jolly Jew wrote:

All the girls i see are always acting really wierd, maybe you know something about this strange behavior and give tips how to deal with this..

Alot of times when they see me down the street stare at me and sometimes whistle to me
Whenever i talk to a girl she almost never looks at my face, instead at my torso, she is also usually standing very akwardly close and a few times would also lick her lips…
And whenever i drop something and bend over to pick it up, suddenly a bunch will apear right behind me.. And i could swear, a few times they made me drop something on purpose so i would pick it up..

Why are girls always acting so strange? did this ever happen to you? how to deal with this?

Ignore them. They're trying to spread the Verz virus and corrupt humanity!

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

Men have been trying to figure women out for over 100,000 years. We've been failing consistently ever since.

They are just naturally weird and incomprehensible, so there isn't a whole lot you can do but play it cool and pretend you know the game they are playing.

Get in touch with Wheatley, Amanda or Twins, they obviously understand Girls more than most of us here. Perhaps they can help you.

I feel like you're implying something here, and I don't want to know what it is.

Why are girls always acting so strange? It's not us, it's you. You, Jolly Jew. Yep, you are the single reason why guys are so screwed up with girls. Proud of yourself?

did this ever happen to you? o.o

How to deal with this? I'd say, go git dem biatches ya chick magnet!

It's not funny… it could happen to you.

Last edited Mar 30, 2012 at 08:13PM EDT

Twins the Serendipitous Serval wrote:

I feel like you're implying something here, and I don't want to know what it is.

Why are girls always acting so strange? It's not us, it's you. You, Jolly Jew. Yep, you are the single reason why guys are so screwed up with girls. Proud of yourself?

But what if he doesn't want dem bitches?

Twins the Serendipitous Serval wrote:

The cooties is a virus made by the tyranids to infect humans and live and thrive on our DNA then grow and pop out of our chests with out even realizing it. Every person infected with said virus should be purge.
This is another reason why I don't leave the house. Any person could have it. That is why I beat my sisters with sticks so they cannot infect me with such a disease.

Jolly Jew wrote:

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

O HAI! You must login or signup first!