Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

305,851 total conversations in 8,809 threads

+ New Thread


What happens when GLaDOS becomes a Dalek?

Last posted Apr 22, 2012 at 09:31AM EDT. Added Apr 21, 2012 at 11:56AM EDT
25 posts from 12 users

Dear God…

I think we need to involve every Valve characters from Half-life to Portal just to defeat this monstrosity.

Apr 21, 2012 at 12:49PM EDT
Quote

@CitationNeeded

THEY HAVE TO BE DESTROYED. Since they’re still Dalek shaped you have no reason to oppose my decision this time.

Apr 21, 2012 at 12:54PM EDT
Quote

CitationNeeded wrote:

I honestly hate it when people cross-over MLP and Doctor Who…

/opinion

Apr 21, 2012 at 12:58PM EDT
Quote

I hate it when they try to force it into everything. The fact they do try to force it into everything is why I consider it an infection, and a justified reason to hate.

Apr 21, 2012 at 12:59PM EDT
Quote

Oh dear god….what has science done?!

Apr 21, 2012 at 01:01PM EDT

What happens you say?

Sh!t happens.


Now now TARDISES, let’s not flame a Brony/Anti-Brony war here. But considering how they force MLP on everything, it’s slightly a forced meme. Actually a justified reason for hate.

Apr 21, 2012 at 01:06PM EDT

@Dr. Meme

Apr 21, 2012 at 01:09PM EDT

Tahrdan Ismeh Wu-Temporis wrote:

I hate it when they try to force it into everything. The fact they do try to force it into everything is why I consider it an infection, and a justified reason to hate.

INB4 Shitstorm

Apr 21, 2012 at 01:25PM EDT

Since I’m explaining that my reason to hate is they’re forcing it intol everything, there shouldn’t be a flame war, I’m not actually flaming what they’re a fan of, it’s entirely their own actions.

Apr 21, 2012 at 01:38PM EDT
Quote

量子 Meme wrote:

I honestly hate it when people cross-over MLP and Doctor Who…

/opinion

I hate crossovers period. I think that’s a really stupid image, but it was relevant, so I posted it.
And then apparently I somehow started a flame war?
sigh

Last edited Apr 21, 2012 at 02:05PM EDT
Apr 21, 2012 at 02:04PM EDT
Quote

Tahrdan Ismeh Wu-Temporis wrote:

You didn’t start a flame war.

Because you kind of did, now I think it would be best if this thread would be locked.

Apr 21, 2012 at 03:32PM EDT
Quote

CitationNeeded wrote:

I hate crossovers period. I think that’s a really stupid image, but it was relevant, so I posted it.
And then apparently I somehow started a flame war?
sigh

Well what do you think is going to happen? The only relevance in the image was the Dalek aspect, were you just posting that for contribution or for that you felt you needed to?

“Hi, I’m Quantum Meme, reminding you that it is dangerous to post ponified images outside of the quarantine zone.”

Apr 21, 2012 at 05:49PM EDT
Quote

量子 Meme wrote:

Well what do you think is going to happen? The only relevance in the image was the Dalek aspect, were you just posting that for contribution or for that you felt you needed to?

“Hi, I’m Quantum Meme, reminding you that it is dangerous to post ponified images outside of the quarantine zone.”

Both, I guess? I dunno.
Like I said, I thought it was a stupid image anyways.

Apr 21, 2012 at 08:00PM EDT
Quote

PEOPLE PEOPLE!

Daleks and GLaDOS here, not pony sh!tstorms.

Apr 22, 2012 at 12:16AM EDT

Fridge wrote:

This

Utterly fucking terrifying.

WELL GUESS WHAT I’M GOING TO HAVE NIGHTMARES ABOUT?!

Thanks, mate…

Apr 22, 2012 at 02:21AM EDT
Quote

This is GLaDOS and the Dalek’s birth child.

Apr 22, 2012 at 02:38AM EDT

User Name wrote:

This is GLaDOS and the Dalek’s birth child.

What were they doing when Chell was underground??

Apr 22, 2012 at 03:40AM EDT
Quote

量子 Meme wrote:

What were they doing when Chell was underground??

They’re connecting cords.

Apr 22, 2012 at 03:47AM EDT

Tahrdan Ismeh Wu-Temporis wrote:

I hate it when they try to force it into everything. The fact they do try to force it into everything is why I consider it an infection, and a justified reason to hate.

That was so obvious, it didn’t need to be posted.

Apr 22, 2012 at 09:31AM EDT
Quote
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hey! You must login or signup first!