Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,713 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

This is you during Earth Giornata

Last posted Apr 23, 2012 at 02:23AM EDT. Added Apr 22, 2012 at 07:30PM EDT
20 posts from 10 users

The livellamento developed by lots of users around here is spregevole. Please people, try to develop a system where we can have orgasmi of joy and wonder without resorting to spedizione threads of shipping. I mean, don't you think it's time we had a change? Perhaps by focusing on memes for fosucing Ric's green capelli. It would be cool, green capelli is cool.

This thread is a mesh of neuron syntheses colliding and re-hashing in a daze of exploding light, bashing in the frontal lobe and empowering one's empathy for surreal expression. A network of illogical rationality becoming the precoded norm in an otherwise rigid and empirical infrastructure, Metamango's tapestry of dazzling grammatical artwork and iconoclastic ideology has skillfully overthrown the government of ideas we once thought untouchable, and has replaced it with a dynamic weave of interlocking constructs which can be changed at any time and, indeed, require change to materialise intelligibly.

Metamango is, in a word, the iconoclast of iconoclasms. The metacaster of metaconstructs. A self-aware idea which cannot be silenced, not even by itself.

Metamango is not a man. He is an event.

He is a revolution.

Last edited Apr 22, 2012 at 07:44PM EDT

Bessed be the prophet of fruit and hidden youtube links for showing us the way of the purple whale sing-a-long rain

May he cabbage chair stapler the absent pants voyage of our idiosyncratic slushy lion

So sayeth the wise Metamango

in the hoppip over the sea wrote:

Blasphemer! You must remain true to the one true lord who is papaphill!

PAPA IS A FRUAD!
META WILL BRING SALVATION!!!
DOWN WITH THE BLOOD TYRANT NAMED PAPAPHILL!!!
THE REVOLUTION WILL BEGIN!!!
TO ARMS MY BROTHERS!!

Last edited Apr 22, 2012 at 10:17PM EDT

Ric Te$l@ wrote:

PAPA IS A FRUAD!
META WILL BRING SALVATION!!!
DOWN WITH THE BLOOD TYRANT NAMED PAPAPHILL!!!
THE REVOLUTION WILL BEGIN!!!
TO ARMS MY BROTHERS!!

DON'T DO IT RIC! IT'S ALL A POLITICAL PLOY BY METAMANGO! HE'S TRYING TO GET YOU TO WORK FOR HIM, DON'T FALL FOR HIS TRICKS!

Piano wrote:

DON'T DO IT RIC! IT'S ALL A POLITICAL PLOY BY METAMANGO! HE'S TRYING TO GET YOU TO WORK FOR HIM, DON'T FALL FOR HIS TRICKS!

BUT IF I DON'T TAKE PAPA FROM POWER NOW, HE WILL WAGE A MASS GENOCIDE!!
(Inb4 this becomes a Horus Heresy thread).

I talked to MetaMango for an hour today. It was very enlightening on who he/she is and strives to be. It was also hard to comprehend at times.

madcat wrote:

I talked to MetaMango for an hour today. It was very enlightening on who he/she is and strives to be. It was also hard to comprehend at times.

I think I'll strike up a conversation with the ol' mango as well, see what he thinks about things.

I Was Phone wrote:

Who is mango anyways? I only heard of him today and he seems incoherent…

Bane of my existence. Lulzbringer to many others. He serves no other role.

I'm guessing he's a drunk in a library somewhere.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo! You must login or signup first!