Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,712 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

Caramel Bonanza: The day custards discovered their promiscuità

Last posted Apr 25, 2012 at 12:23AM EDT. Added Apr 23, 2012 at 11:53PM EDT
14 posts from 6 users

Do you want to be explorers of the misterioso ed elusivo? Do you want to be my disciples at the weekend? Disable the safe research and illuminare the ticket, do not be afraid to click, because the sweat to related videos, gives birth to paura e angoscia. Then try the souls similar between the pomegranates of photo calendars and when you find the absurd and mysterious (and somewhat perverse), you know you have found your anima e simpatie. Fedora, you think too much, let the words flow in the engine and see the photo of your capezzoli sanguinanti for sweetness.

These are my two walnuts.

I don't understand, Metamango! What am I supposed to look up? How do I think too much? Why are your walnuts so engorged? Enlighten me, fruit of the Gods!

madcat wrote:

It took RussianFedora 17 hours to analyze this message. That's not very impressive.

I only just discovered it, but I'm very glad I found it at all!

I Was Phone wrote:

What's that supposed to…
OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH
I get it!

You quite obviously do not! It takes years of study and examination to truly decipher the great Metamango's tomes! Not even I fully understand his wisdom.

Piano wrote:

You quite obviously do not! It takes years of study and examination to truly decipher the great Metamango's tomes! Not even I fully understand his wisdom.

No no no! You misunderstand! You see, I realize there is a greater message, but I don't know what.
Truly mango is intelligent.

I Was Phone wrote:

No no no! You misunderstand! You see, I realize there is a greater message, but I don't know what.
Truly mango is intelligent.

Hmm… Okay, you may keep your head.

For now…

Captain Douglas J Falcon wrote:

>click the damn pictures

Yes yes, I did that. That only illuminates part of the code, though. I think we might have to start a campaign based around decoding Metamango's language, and theoretically coming up with a sort of pocket guide to help demystify any of his posts.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Sup! You must login or signup first!