Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

309,595 total conversations in 9,496 threads

+ New Thread


Am I the only one doing No Fap September this year?

Last posted Oct 01, 2012 at 06:57AM EDT. Added Sep 03, 2012 at 07:32PM EDT
92 posts from 45 users

madcat wrote:

I went 12 years without fapping. Top that.

From birth to age twelve doesn’t count, madcat.

I prefer to not speak of my personal habits, but I might say that it may not be healthy to stunt a healthy sex drive like that. Just saying.

Kurenai wrote:

>Runs a semi NSFW Tumblr
>No fap September.
>Owns a Porn folder
>Follows Hentai and Porn blogs

Yeah, that’s not happening anytime soon.

Went there. All I can say is

I certainly think it’s an interesting endeavor. I would consider it a fast of sorts to deny yourself a primal, natural, but unnecessary desire in order to…well, do whatever it is you’re trying to do.

If I were to go through with it, then I would use the time not “seeing to my needs” to see to something else. Probably prayer, meditation, or something plain and dull like chores or studying.

Guys, the idea of No-Fap-September is simple.

Since sexual intercourse IS allowed during the month, the idea of this campaign is to go out, ask a girl that you like out on a date, and build up a relationship.

This is how I met my girlfriend. (Don’t judge me)

Date: Sept. 4th.
I’ve held out so far. I can do this. I need to believe in myself.

It hasn’t been easy.

I can do this.

Perry Bible Fellowship updated today. It featured a butterfly having sex with a rat. You don’t even know how close I came (snicker) to fapping. I look forward to the day I stop humping my bed.

I can’t do this.

Verbose wrote:

From birth to age twelve doesn’t count, madcat.

I prefer to not speak of my personal habits, but I might say that it may not be healthy to stunt a healthy sex drive like that. Just saying.

I didn’t discover fapping until 13. It isn’t really “stunting” by not masturbating.

Dat face when i realize Sept. is my birth month.

P.s does fucking an object count? What if my hand didn’t want consensual?

Last edited Sep 04, 2012 at 07:58PM EDT

Heavy Weapons wrote:

Dat face when i realize Sept. is my birth month.

P.s does fucking an object count? What if my hand didn’t want consensual?

If it’s legitimately non-consensual, your hand has ways of shutting down, so don’t worry about your hand getting pregnant.

Date: September 6th

I came so close to breaking. I don’t know what made me pull up the porn, why I thought watching it would somehow calm the urges. Still, I managed not to break. Everyday is a struggle. Surely somebody noticed the product of me holding out during the presentation I gave yesterday.

My elderly Russian calculus teacher looks beautiful.

Somebody help.

I came so close to breaking.

You came, you say?
 
If it’s any encouragement, the times where I’ve gone longer than usual without satisfying my urges tend to get easier after a certain point. However, that’s just my own experience. After about 3 or 4 days, the frustration reaches a peak, and it doesn’t really get much higher (again, for me.)

Date: September 9th

I feel the impulses only getting stronger. I’ve taken to pointing at my penis and saying, “No. You need to calm down right now.” It actually looked disappointed. I realized it feels like it’s being punished, even though it hasn’t done anything wrong.

I revealed that I was attempting to go a month without fapping to a floor mate. He has taken to telling me every time he and his girlfriend have sex. I pray my torture ends soon.

lessthanawesome wrote:

Date: September 9th

I feel the impulses only getting stronger. I’ve taken to pointing at my penis and saying, “No. You need to calm down right now.” It actually looked disappointed. I realized it feels like it’s being punished, even though it hasn’t done anything wrong.

I revealed that I was attempting to go a month without fapping to a floor mate. He has taken to telling me every time he and his girlfriend have sex. I pray my torture ends soon.

Never tell your friends about these things or they’ll try to make it harder (no pun intended) for the hell of it.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hauu! You must login or signup first!