Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,712 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

The worst movie you have ever seen.

Last posted Oct 26, 2012 at 11:33AM EDT. Added Oct 08, 2012 at 01:20PM EDT
56 posts from 40 users

I could go with something obvious here, like say

Or I could say something less obvious, like:

I'll explain that last one. Destiny Deoxys is bad, as all the pokemon movies are, but this one was boring as well. The other pokemon films were good from a fan perspective, but I almost fell asleep to this one (how you do that when the main premise is Deoxys and Raquaza fighting is beyond me)

'nuff said. This movie wasn't even remotely interesting. Nor did it make any heap of sense. It was just droning on in two and a half hours of colors flashing, and the occasional dialogue. The ending didn't even tie p loose ends. It just left the strands sitting there. Once you watch the opening scene, that's the movie in a nutshell.

I suggest you watch this movie instead:

Oh, and I almost forgot one thing:

Last edited Oct 08, 2012 at 08:18PM EDT

Captain Douglas J Falcon wrote:

I already did that one.

Oh man sorry my fault. I wanted to post really fast before all of the HTML embeds sent me to browser hell. My mistake.

Last edited Oct 08, 2012 at 08:36PM EDT

Dr. Flames wrote:

Lone K. the Lonely Creeper well friend tis is worst than the second

I was on a greyhound bus when I saw this. It made me physically ill.

Dr. Flames wrote:

Lone K. the Lonely Creeper well friend tis is worst than the second

Heh…that's just your average Michael Bay movie:
Boobs + Explotions + More B00bs + MORE explotions + EVEN MORE boobss

Not a lot of people have seen this one, but I watched it with a few friends just to rip on it and had a great time. There is a scene where a meaningless character tricks a dude on a web cam into thinking she is putting her camera inside her vagina when she is putting it in a turkey (not a live turkey but like one ready to eat. you get the point). This sounds hilariously, but it is awkwardly paced, and contributes nothing to the plot.

There is also a implied sex scene between the politically correct placed black character and a girl with down syndrome.

In the end, there is no climax, fuck all makes sense, it feels like the script is written by a 4th grade girl who is dreaming of what high school is probably like based on her viewing of the god awful "Bratz" movies, and the characters are so fucking annoying you just want to shove there heads into a dead turkey till they suffocate.

It's just as bad as the room, if not worse because a legitimate film studio mass produced this hoping to suck the money teat of teenaged girls based on relatabilty. I honestly recommend you get high with some friends and watch this.

Aliens is my all-time favorite movie. This was a slap in the face to both the Alien and Predator franchises, AND a godawful stand alone film. A typical slasher film with an extra monster. On top of that, they tried to literally add in darkness in post-production, making it impossible to see what's going on in the film.

Tl;dr: This movie made me cry.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo! You must login or signup first!