Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,712 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

Continue The Story 2

Last posted Dec 09, 2012 at 10:39PM EST. Added Nov 22, 2012 at 05:03PM EST
31 posts from 9 users

This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

For some reason, the first is going downhill…
Anyways, here are the rules:
1. If someone gets ninja'd, the story splits in two.
2. 5 sentences can be added to a post at max (not including the ones that aren't part of the story, which should be put in parentheses).
3. You can't post three times in a row.
4. If you post two times in a row, one should consist ONLY of non-story sentences.

That's all. Let's-a-go!

(Location: SSBB, a custom stage)
Olimar, Ness, Wolf, and the Ice Climbers are having a free-for-all with all items on. Suddenly, a strangely immobile Smash Ball appears in the very middle, when all brawlers are in different corners! It's a race for the Final Smash!

The brawlers started observing the image on each side of the Smash Ball, and could only recognize Yoshis… when suddenly, the Smash Ball started moving! It passed through its inclosure and was broken by Olimar. 10 seconds later, due to the impact of End Of Day, the other brawlers were clearly worn out and even had a few scars, causing one of the Pikmin to temporarily disobey Olimar in order to show its pity. Before Olimar could recollect himself, however, Wolf recovered and snatched a nearby assist trophy. And out of the assist trophy came…
a Metroid!

Last edited Nov 22, 2012 at 05:36PM EST

The already injured Ness desperately tried to detach the Metroid, but to no avail. Meanwhile, Wolf had cornered Olimar and prepared to shoot his blaster. However, the Ice Climbers were up, and took the Metroid off Ness shortly before hitting the alien with their hammers. Ness, grateful for the Metroid being disposed of, suggested to Popo and Nana that the three could team up. Popo accepted Ness's request, and so did Nana.

Ness, now recovered due to the Ice Climbers ice-related moves, dodges and hits Wolf with PK Fire. Olimar, now recovered from shock, throws his Pikmin to the trapped Wolf. The Ice Climbers use Blizzard as Ness retreats. However, Olimar orders a purple Pikmin to tackle Ness. Ness outruns the Pikmin and picks up a nearby Pokéball, releasing a Manaphy – Ness and Wolf are now affected by Heart Swap.

(Please keep in mind that Heart Swap lasts for 5 posts.)

Last edited Nov 22, 2012 at 06:20PM EST

(Ok, I'm breaking my "no-three-posts-in-a-row" rule.)

For unknown reasons, the Heart Swap almost immediately wears off. Both Ness and Wolf have become dazed. Popo starts beating the bleep out of Wolf, while Nana protects Ness from Olimar and his many Pikmin. Wolf suddenly snaps to his senses and fires his blaster at Popo multiple times. Ness also comes to his senses, just in time for a Smash ball to appear and him to break it – PK STARSTORM!

Meteors began raining down on the stage, causing incredible amounts of destruction. Unfortunately, Ness failed to remember the ice climbers weren't on his team, and they too were felled by his Final Smash alongside Wolf and Olimar.

(Ness and Olimar: 6 lives. Ice Climbers and Wolf: 5 lives.)
After this mishap, the Ice Climbers and Ness decided it would be a tad better if they dispersed their "team" and did so. However, Wolf was very angry about his handicap and rushed toward Ness, preparing his Fire Wolf. Meanwhile, Olimar is lucky enough to obtain an assist trophy, and Little Mac is summoned.

Olimar sees most of his Pikmin set ablaze by O'Donnell's attack. Only one left is a lone Red Pikmin, which Wolf quickly finishes with his claws.

But as soon as he's done with that, Little Mac rushes straight up to Wolf and begins punching him.

Commander Matthew wrote:

God. Look, if a thread doesn't get replies for more than 12 hours, it's not going "downhill." It just means that people haven't posted in the damn thread in more than 12 hours.

Sorry for not playing your "game."

Okokok.

American Tanker, Hell on Tracks wrote:

Olimar sees most of his Pikmin set ablaze by O'Donnell's attack. Only one left is a lone Red Pikmin, which Wolf quickly finishes with his claws.

But as soon as he's done with that, Little Mac rushes straight up to Wolf and begins punching him.

Olimar uses this time to pluck more Pikmin, while Ness starts using PK Blast on Popo. A Screw Attack appears, which Olimar quickly grabs. He throws some yellow Pikmin at Wolf, giving Olimar even more time to react. He runs toward Wolf and jumps, while Nana uses Blizzard – the paralyzed and frozen Wolf will stay put for quite a while. A white Pikmin and Little Mac have a celebratory high-five, and Little Mac converts back to a trophy.

If I may suggest another thing?

See that "Edit" button by your post?

Check to see how long ago you made your last post. If it was less than 30 minutes ago, click that button and add or remove whatever you want to rather than double/triple posting. That kind of stuff can get you banned.

EDIT: See? I can add this on without making another post. Do that.

Last edited Nov 23, 2012 at 05:04PM EST

Commander Matthew wrote:

If I may suggest another thing?

See that "Edit" button by your post?

Check to see how long ago you made your last post. If it was less than 30 minutes ago, click that button and add or remove whatever you want to rather than double/triple posting. That kind of stuff can get you banned.

EDIT: See? I can add this on without making another post. Do that.

OK!!!!
Sorry, you've been a tad to stern toward me…

Last edited Nov 23, 2012 at 05:36PM EST
This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

Commander Matthew wrote:

Yeah, just sort of "keeping watch" over you.

insert not sure if gusta face here
JK: sounds less stressful from that angle

EDIT: By the way, mind participating in this story?

Last edited Nov 24, 2012 at 04:42PM EST

Suddenly, Polygon Man turns them all into Polygon fighters while they are still weak. He uses them in PSASBR for his final boss battle. Oh, was that a spoiler? Sorry, old chap. You would have lost anyway. Everyone died because I am supreme.

New story now. I loved the ending of the last one.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Word Up! You must login or signup first!