Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,687 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Locked Locked
Whites-only thread

Last posted Feb 24, 2013 at 06:30AM EST. Added Feb 16, 2013 at 04:19AM EST
36 posts from 31 users

This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

This thread is for white people to post in. No persons of color allowed. We will talk about matters of interest to honkies.

Dios lo bendiga wedo's, my name is Ken Perez

I'm a 27 year old American Tacomaniaco (Mexican culture lover for you gringos). I draw olmec codex's on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Mexican games. (Lucha Libre AAA: Heroes del Ring)

I train with my Macuahuitl every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is made from obsidian from the deep Mayan caves, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my Charro license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Mexican fluently, both Aztec and Nauatl dialects, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Mexican history and their Chimalpahin Codex , which I follow 100 percent.

When I get my Mexican visa, I am moving to Guatemala to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culinary arts. I hope I can become a Mariachi or a game designer!

I own several charro, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Mexico, so I can fit in easier. I adress my elders and seniors by "wey" and speak Mexican as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Anyone have some tips so I can fully experience the Mexican lifestyle?

Wish me luck in Mexico!

This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

Snarb wrote:

>Implying mods sleep
>Implying we don't still monitor your every move on JFF

Careful, you're gonna start a revolt saying shit like that. I'd certainly be for it. Why, in today's enlightened world, should we, the regular users, continue to be watched over day and night and oppressed by the tyrannical oligarchy of the mods? Their rule goes on without any consent from those that they govern! I say let us choose our own system of administration, let us self-moderate, let us be what we will. VIVE LA REVOLUTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Snarb wrote:

>Implying mods sleep

>Implying mods aren't sleep
>Implying mods aren't computer monitors

Where's the bleach, guys?

Last edited Feb 18, 2013 at 12:40AM EST

@Lone K

Just check SomethingAwful, they've got plenty of this:

I know it's for brains but I hear it works great on linens too.

Also I've got another load of whites that needs filling myself. Can I just add my whites to yours?

@Blue Screen (of Advance)

Yup, go ahead. I only needed a few shirts and socks to be washed.

Say, have you heard the news about that new "Whites-Only" laundromat that was opened a month ago?

It sounds really interesting, but it got renamed to "Uncle Tom's Laundromat" for some reason.

Snarb wrote:

>Implying mods sleep

Fuck this censorship. I made a thread. You saw it. Butthurt commenced.

>mod delete delete deleted

fuck outta here.

JFF is the heart of the forums. If you don’t like, then say so.

pathetic mods search for power. Suck my dick based.

we won’t stop. Ban me. This is why too many chiefs suck ass.

go ahead, delete it. I put alot of my life in this community.i am disappoint

Cale wrote:

Fuck this censorship. I made a thread. You saw it. Butthurt commenced.

>mod delete delete deleted

fuck outta here.

JFF is the heart of the forums. If you don’t like, then say so.

pathetic mods search for power. Suck my dick based.

we won’t stop. Ban me. This is why too many chiefs suck ass.

go ahead, delete it. I put alot of my life in this community.i am disappoint

What the fuck did you just fucking type about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I was promoted top of my class in the Know Your Meme userbase, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret locks on spambots, and I have over 300 confirmed bans. I am trained in logical warfare and I’m the top tl;dr in the entire KYM modbase. You are nothing to me but just another user. I will wipe you the fuck out with text the likes of which has never been read before on this site, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of admins across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking banned, kid. I can be in any thread, anytime, and I can ban you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in witty retorts, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the KYM moderators and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the internet, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will edit text all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking banned, kiddo.

Whizzle thizzle fuck dizzle you just fuckizzle sizzle about mizzle you lizzle bizzle I’ll hizzle you know I grizzle top of my clizzle in thizzle Nizzle Sizzle and I’vizzle bizzle involvizzle in numizzle sizzle rizzle on Al-Quizzle and I hizzle ovizzle 300 confizzle kizzle I am trizzle in gorizzle wizzle and I’m thizzle top snizzle in thizzle entizzle US armizzle forcizzle You arizzle nothizzle to mizzle but just anothizzle tizzle I wizzle wizzle you thizzle fuck out wizzle prizzle thizzle lizzle of whizzle hizzle nizzle bizzle sizzle bizzle on thizzle Eizzle mizzle my fuckizzle words. You thizzle you cizzle gizzle awizzle wizzle sizzle thizzle shizzle to mizzle ovizzle thizzle Intizzle Thizzle agizzle fuckizzle As wizzle spizzle I am contizzle my sizzle nizzle of spizzle across thizzle USA and your IP is bizzle trizzle rizzle now so you bizzle prizzle for thizzle storm, mizzle Thizzle storm thizzle wizzle out thizzle pizzle lizzle thizzle you cizzle your lizzle You’rizzle fuckizzle dizzle kizzle I cizzle bizzle anywhizzle anytizzle and I cizzle kizzle you in ovizzle sizzle hundrizzle wizzle and thizzle just wizzle my bizzle hizzle Not only am I extizzle trizzle in unizzle combizzle but I hizzle accizzle to thizzle entizzle arsizzle of thizzle Unizzle Stizzle Mizzle Corps and I wizzle usizzle it to its full extizzle to wizzle your mizzle ass off thizzle fizzle of thizzle contizzle you lizzle shizzle If only you could hizzle known whizzle unholy rizzle your lizzle “clizzle commizzle wizzle about to brizzle down upon you, mizzle you would hizzle hizzle your fuckizzle tonguizzle But you couldn’t, you dizzle and now you’rizzle pizzle thizzle prizzle you goddizzle idizzle I wizzle shizzle fury all ovizzle you and you wizzle drown in it. You’rizzle fuckizzle dizzle kizzle

HolyCrapItsBob wrote:

What the fuck did you just fucking type about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I was promoted top of my class in the Know Your Meme userbase, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret locks on spambots, and I have over 300 confirmed bans. I am trained in logical warfare and I’m the top tl;dr in the entire KYM modbase. You are nothing to me but just another user. I will wipe you the fuck out with text the likes of which has never been read before on this site, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of admins across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking banned, kid. I can be in any thread, anytime, and I can ban you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in witty retorts, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the KYM moderators and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the internet, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will edit text all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking banned, kiddo.

>Implying Verbose isn't the top tl;dr in the entire KYM modbase, if not of all the users on KYM.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Word Up! You must login or signup first!