Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,712 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

ITT we try to be karma whores and fail miserably

Last posted Mar 13, 2013 at 01:09AM EDT. Added Mar 11, 2013 at 01:40PM EDT
53 posts from 35 users

Let's face it: everyone loves to see that green number on their userpage go up and up and up, whether they admit it or not. Fortunately, there often seem to be sure-fire methods of getting some of that sweet, sweet karma around KNM. However, some people are far better at it than others. Let's see just how badly we can botch these attempts.
Example.: Oh yeah, I love MLP! Rainbow Brite is best pony!!!

9gag, advice animals, brand new members, my little pony, and reddit suck.
gibe mi upvotes pls.

Last edited Mar 11, 2013 at 02:11PM EDT

HolyCrapItsBob wrote:

Nope, just letting you all suffer the consequences of your bad decisions and laughing.

Spare the rod, spoil the child.

Fridge wrote:

Spare the rod, spoil the child.

Sadly, mods aren't parents. They're something more akin to older siblings. Trying to keep order while the admins are away.

Unfortunately, a few children decided to complain to the parents. Now the older siblings aren't allowed to use the rod.

Last edited Mar 11, 2013 at 09:31PM EDT

Rukario wrote:

This is the only post with a negative score in this thread so, therefore, Rukario is doing better than everybody of you by doing worse than everybody of you. Quite ironic, really.

Give me karma give me karma give me karma give me karma give me karma give me karma give me karma give me karma give me karma give me karma give me karma give me karma give me karma give me karma give me karma give me karma

I like how this entire thread went from karma whoring to every post getting a massive downvote bomb all of a sudden.

I’m not even going to lock this thread. It's your own fault, and this will serve as a good lesson for next time.

RandomMan wrote:

I like how this entire thread went from karma whoring to every post getting a massive downvote bomb all of a sudden.

I’m not even going to lock this thread. It's your own fault, and this will serve as a good lesson for next time.

Hey, the point of the thread is to fail.

Captain Douglas J Falcon wrote:

Hey, the point of the thread is to fail.

You and I both know that at a certain point people kept posting because they noticed people were actually getting positive karma.

Last edited Mar 12, 2013 at 08:01PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Word Up! You must login or signup first!