Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,713 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

Battlefeld4 or MW4?

Last posted Apr 08, 2013 at 10:37AM EDT. Added Mar 21, 2013 at 07:01PM EDT
82 posts from 43 users

We all know infinity ward is not smart enough to make a new series so heres the question, which will be better, battlefied 4 or mw4 and why?

EURO TRUCK SIMULATOR 2013

Viuff, The Ancient Waifumancer wrote:

can't say i am found of either of them at this point
how about a game of chess?

You know that's kind of interesting how we hold Video-games to a higher standard than other games.

I mean Chess hasn't changed for literally hundreds of years, possibly a thousand.

Imagine if Chess got a sequel (Chess: Modern Warfare, without reason) and introduced new mechanics and pieces. Everyone would hate it and not call it Chess and would say it's a stupid idea.

Cale wrote:

You know that's kind of interesting how we hold Video-games to a higher standard than other games.

I mean Chess hasn't changed for literally hundreds of years, possibly a thousand.

Imagine if Chess got a sequel (Chess: Modern Warfare, without reason) and introduced new mechanics and pieces. Everyone would hate it and not call it Chess and would say it's a stupid idea.

i can't help but think if that happend to MW the outcome would be the same (more or less)

Cale wrote:

You know what also hasn't changed? Super Mario Bros.
Everytime I play the game it's just the same as it was 30 years ago. (DAMN! 30 YEARS?)

Katie C. wrote:

You know what also hasn't changed? Super Mario Bros.
Everytime I play the game it's just the same as it was 30 years ago. (DAMN! 30 YEARS?)

We need Super Mario Bros. Black Ops.

In all seriousness here I truly believe these shoddy sequels are no longer satisfying a large portion of gamers, these gamers being people who want originality, realism and crescent phresh graphics, these kind of people are the ones game developers should be striving to satisfy.

Its obvious, the game industry needs more simulators…

BlackWolf, The Midnight Pirate wrote:

Hmm…well COD is general sucked after the 2nd one, and for some reason Battlefield1-3 makes me fall asleep every time. If I had to choose from either one it would be…..

Because POKEMON MASTER IS MY DESTINY

But… there was no Battlefield I.

On topic: I'm personally excited for Rising Storm, the first expansion for Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad so far.

Last edited Mar 23, 2013 at 01:25AM EDT

Basically its gonna be 3 years of modern warfare since black ops 2 was just a poop version of modern warfare on treyarchs part so i need some refreshment ill take bf4 no matter how much bullshit dlc i have to get

Dac wrote:

Hey guys! I have an idea ok! How about…… How about we answer the fucking question asked by the op!

Battlefeld 4 or mw4, that's it.

What a great idea. I bet nobody will listen to it just like treyarch not listening to people hating infinity ward for remaking modern warfare.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

O HAI! You must login or signup first!