Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

310,809 total conversations in 9,404 threads

+ New Thread


Thread Simulator General

Last posted Aug 11, 2013 at 10:29AM EDT. Added Jul 12, 2013 at 04:19AM EDT
64 posts from 31 users

Oh also forgot to tell: i am taking requests too.

Here is my old KYM TS’s.

General Grievous wrote

I want to cum inside Alex Mercer.


lel

Last edited Jul 12, 2013 at 04:28AM EDT
Jul 12, 2013 at 04:25AM EDT
Quote

This thread is bad, and you should feel bad!
[Insert Zoidberg]

Jul 12, 2013 at 04:43AM EDT
Quote

@Grevious

Nice try, but he still isn’t making a simulator from this thread.


@Ann

This thread was my suggestion. Alex often couldn’t post simulators on the same threads he made them on so he ended up posting them on my wall instead. But that limited his exposure and prevented him from getting much input. This thread should help him manage his work better. I was hoping he could get more constructive critique


If this works out, I’ll feature it so Alex can go back to it whenever he makes another video.

Post Thread Simulators in the meantime

Last edited Jul 12, 2013 at 06:20AM EDT
Jul 12, 2013 at 06:14AM EDT
Quote

If I was on my PC,I’d pull a yo dawg moment and embed the KYM thread simulator.

On that subject,vSANICTOUHOUHOMESTUCKDOCTORWHOHIJACK TROLOLOLOLO

Jul 12, 2013 at 08:18AM EDT
Quote

Why do you keep letting Slenderman hug your thread simulators? Slendy should know better. Seriously though, these are pretty good. Though, I think more non-pony related threads are in order, unless they aren’t entertaining enough for a simulator? Anyways, top of the lel to you, good sir.

Jul 12, 2013 at 12:28PM EDT
Quote

Oh God. Thanks for reminding me of the NSFW MLP thread. I’m so embarrassed.

Jul 12, 2013 at 02:27PM EDT
Quote

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

@Tardises

You mean this one?

Oh i remembered this one!
That was damn hilarious.. It is still hilarious but what is the wrong with the frame rate? What did he used as an editor?

Jul 12, 2013 at 06:44PM EDT
Quote

OP should make a Thread Simulator vid about this thread simulator, but since he is such faggot, he will never deliver

/Thread

Jul 12, 2013 at 07:00PM EDT
Quote

Bruno the Rustler wrote:

OP should make a Thread Simulator vid about this thread simulator, but since he is such faggot, he will never deliver

/Thread

you can’t /thread your own post, dumbass.

Jul 12, 2013 at 07:04PM EDT
Quote

@Alex

What did he used as an editor?

No idea. You should ask him.


@Latest video

 

>fucked me

 

Last edited Jul 12, 2013 at 07:14PM EDT
Jul 12, 2013 at 07:13PM EDT
Quote

Bruno the Rustler wrote:

OP should make a Thread Simulator vid about this thread simulator, but since he is such faggot, he will never deliver

/Thread

It will just cause the derail of the thread..
Just imagine whole users attempt to become in that TS. Everyone would spam the shit out of the thread. This is TS general, not “shit the KYM says”.

Last edited Jul 12, 2013 at 07:25PM EDT
Jul 12, 2013 at 07:19PM EDT
Quote

Disturbed B wrote:

Oh God. Thanks for reminding me of the NSFW MLP thread. I’m so embarrassed.

Oh please, not that ordeal again…

Jul 12, 2013 at 09:21PM EDT
Quote

General Grievous wrote:

I want to cum inside Alex Mercer.

Again? THE SAME GODDAMN MAGGOT??! It’s confirmed, you created and forced this “meme”, no one else seems to like or use it…








You tryhard fucks

Last edited Jul 12, 2013 at 11:02PM EDT
Jul 12, 2013 at 11:01PM EDT
Quote

Dr. Prof. Medic wrote:

How many thread simulators have been made about KYM?

NeonWabbit has 2 simulators and i have… well i have 7 simulators (see my 2nd post).

Jul 13, 2013 at 06:22AM EDT
Quote

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

@Tardises

You mean this one?

TAKE ALL THE KRAMAS. ALL OF THEM. (Yes, I did mean that one.)

Jul 13, 2013 at 08:43AM EDT
Quote

Alex Mercer wrote:

It will just cause the derail of the thread..
Just imagine whole users attempt to become in that TS. Everyone would spam the shit out of the thread. This is TS general, not “shit the KYM says”.

“shit that KYM says”

There’s an idea.
And there’s a thread.

Well… shit.

Jul 13, 2013 at 02:27PM EDT
Quote

Now this is the story
All about how
A KYM simulator being turned upside down
Now let’s take a moment, just sit right there
Before MOTHRUS THE ALMIGHTY drops over here

In KYM General 2, born and raised
On the Electraloo is where I spent most of my days
Chillin’ out maxin’ relaxin’ all cool
Like an endless non-sense April Fool
When a couple of gods, who were up to no good
Startin’ making trouble in my neighborhood
I got in one litte fight, Zodmoth got scared
And holy shit more people appearing out of thin-air.

Jul 13, 2013 at 03:29PM EDT
Quote

hey here is an idea:
how about to combine thread simulator with dramatic reading?
I can full page post a thread and you guys can read a single post then upload to vocaroo.
Then i can mix them all together!(also give you guys credits) Better than shitposting here eh? What do you think?

Jul 15, 2013 at 09:10AM EDT
Quote

Alex Mercer wrote:

hey here is an idea:
how about to combine thread simulator with dramatic reading?
I can full page post a thread and you guys can read a single post then upload to vocaroo.
Then i can mix them all together!(also give you guys credits) Better than shitposting here eh? What do you think?

ooh, that’d be fun.

Jul 15, 2013 at 11:38AM EDT
Quote

HOLLA HOLLA GET DOLLA
Aeiou
Ebrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbr
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Jul 15, 2013 at 12:54PM EDT
Quote

jace is a boss wrote:

good idea hopefully we have morgan freeman


Screw him! We got “404 user not found” biieatch!

Jul 16, 2013 at 01:08AM EDT
Quote

Ann Hiro wrote:

This thread is bad, and you should feel bad!
[Insert Zoidberg]


Jul 16, 2013 at 02:15AM EDT
Quote

AAAAA what is this. why are you people getting karma from an image and video i made? ;n;

It’s my birthday today and you ruined it.

Seriously though, for those who didn’t see KYM Thread Sim v2.0, here it is again (for the last time):

Also, thank you so much. I love you all :3

4b 6f 6e 67 72 61 6c 61 74 75 72 61 72 61 6d 61 72 61 74 69 6f 6e 7a 20 21 21 0d 0a 59 6f 75 20 64 69 73 63 6f 76 65 72 65 64 20 74 68 65 20 73 65 63 72 65 74 0d 0a 4d 65 73 73 61 67 65 20 74 68 61 74 20 49 20 64 69 64 6e 27 74 20 72 65 61 6c 6c 79 0d 0a 2d 0d 0a 74 68 69 6e 6b 20 79 6f 75 20 77 6f 75 6c 64 20 66 69 6e 64 0d 0a 61 6e 64 20 79 6f 75 20 63 61 6e 27 74 20 72 65 61 6c 6c 79 20 62 6c 61 6d 65 20 6d 65 20 66 6f 72 0d 0a 6e 6f 74 20 74 68 69 6e 6b 69 6e 67 0d 0a 3a 0d 0a 41 68 65 61 64 2e 0d 0a 63 6f 75 6c 64 20 79 6f 75 20 62 65 6c 69 65 76 65 20 69 74 20 79 6f 75 72 73 65 6c 66 3f 0d 0a 65 61 74 20 73 6f 6d 65 20 6e 69 63 65 20 66 6f 6f 64 0d 0a 41 74 20 61 20 6e 69 63 65 20 72 65 73 74 75 61 72 61 6e 74 0d 0a 74 6f 20 73 65 65 20 68 6f 77 20 6d 75 63 68 20 79 6f 75 20 64 65 73 65 72 76 65 0d 0a 74 68 69 73 20 67 69 66 74 0d 0a 6f 66 20 77 68 69 63 68 20 49 20 61 6d 20 61 62 6f 75 74 20 74 6f 20 62 65 73 74 6f 77 0d 0a 72 69 67 68 74 20 74 6f 20 79 6f 75 2e 0d 0a 6e 6f 74 20 74 68 61 74 20 79 6f 75 20 73 68 6f 75 6c 64 20 63 68 65 63 6b 0d 0a 65 61 63 68 20 6c 65 74 74 65 72 20 6f 66 20 65 76 65 72 79 20 6c 69 6e 65 20 68 65 72 65 2e 0d 0a 79 20 75 20 64 6f 20 64 69 73 3f 0d 0a 0d 0a 44 45 4d 4f 20 31 20 2d 20 4a 75 6c 79 20 33 31 73 74 2c 20 32 30 31 33 2e
Jul 16, 2013 at 08:13AM EDT

here we go! now is my chance!

F
i can’t come up with anything

Last edited Jul 16, 2013 at 03:10PM EDT
Jul 16, 2013 at 03:07PM EDT
Quote

hey guys! First challange!
Who wants to dramatic read this?

Name: fecalson
Age:34
Job: To clean up the dog poop in ponyville
History: After many years of trying to find his talent he discovered that the only thing he was good was cleaning up dog poop. Not wanting to date such a loser his girlfriend left him for another stallion. One day he was trying to clean up some poop a dog who was oddly protective of it’s droppings bit his tail off. 2 years after the losing his tail the sadness of his life started to really take a toll on him. He started to develop deep depression and his once beautiful golden mane turned grey. He keeps a loaded shot gun in the closet of his tiny studio apartment just waiting for the day he finally works up the nerve to put it in his mouth and pull the trigger.

Jul 23, 2013 at 02:05AM EDT
Quote

Alex Mercer wrote:

hey guys! First challange!
Who wants to dramatic read this?

Name: fecalson
Age:34
Job: To clean up the dog poop in ponyville
History: After many years of trying to find his talent he discovered that the only thing he was good was cleaning up dog poop. Not wanting to date such a loser his girlfriend left him for another stallion. One day he was trying to clean up some poop a dog who was oddly protective of it’s droppings bit his tail off. 2 years after the losing his tail the sadness of his life started to really take a toll on him. He started to develop deep depression and his once beautiful golden mane turned grey. He keeps a loaded shot gun in the closet of his tiny studio apartment just waiting for the day he finally works up the nerve to put it in his mouth and pull the trigger.

Jul 23, 2013 at 11:00AM EDT
Quote

OP is a phaggeettt
But he can not attain my levels of faggotry
Give me karma, I will suck all of your dicks for karma
And vaginas
Fuck that, vaginas are gross
I only give out BJs and gangbangs
Every warm and mildly wet hole in me must be filled with dicks and karma!

Jul 24, 2013 at 02:54PM EDT
Quote

I'm the Batman (formerly OP) wrote:

OP is a phaggeettt
But he can not attain my levels of faggotry
Give me karma, I will suck all of your dicks for karma
And vaginas
Fuck that, vaginas are gross
I only give out BJs and gangbangs
Every warm and mildly wet hole in me must be filled with dicks and karma!

you speak of faggotry as if you were THE fag himself

lies and slender i say! no way you can be THE legendary faggot king of dick-a-lot
it is simply impossible, unless you can prove yourself to master the faggots old forgotten faggotcry
i will refuse to believe your false claims, until you show me proof that you are indeed The fag over all fags
i shall call you out as the false sheep fag you really are!

Last edited Jul 24, 2013 at 04:00PM EDT
Jul 24, 2013 at 03:57PM EDT
Quote

Viuff wrote:

you speak of faggotry as if you were THE fag himself

lies and slender i say! no way you can be THE legendary faggot king of dick-a-lot
it is simply impossible, unless you can prove yourself to master the faggots old forgotten faggotcry
i will refuse to believe your false claims, until you show me proof that you are indeed The fag over all fags
i shall call you out as the false sheep fag you really are!

I AM OP, KING AND RULER OF ALL THE LESSER FAGGOTS!
I SHALL NOT BE ATTACKED IN SUCH AN UNRULY WAY!

PEOPLE COWARD IN THE AMOUNT OF FAGGOTRY I BRING TO EVERY THREAD I CREATE, POST IN AND SHARE!

I WILL MAKE YOU RUE THE DAY YOU EVEN BEGAN TO THINK I AM NOT THE FAGGOT KING OF THE LANDS OF DICK-A-LOT, SUCK-A-LOT AND BUTTSEX-A-LOT AND ALL THE SURROUNDING LANDS AND KINGDOMS KNOW AS FAGGOTSVILLE!

DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?

I’M THE MAN WHO’S GOING TO SUCK YOUR DICK AND EVERYONE ELSE’S IN THIS THREAD, CAUSE I AM THAT COLOSAL OF A HOMOSEXUAL!

I AM OP! I HAVE SPOKEN!

Jul 24, 2013 at 04:21PM EDT
Quote

>lurken da forums
>Go to JFF
>Oh Boy, an active thread sim!
>Read through
>wat

Last edited Jul 24, 2013 at 04:29PM EDT
Jul 24, 2013 at 04:28PM EDT
Quote

I'm the Batman (formerly OP) wrote:

I AM OP, KING AND RULER OF ALL THE LESSER FAGGOTS!
I SHALL NOT BE ATTACKED IN SUCH AN UNRULY WAY!

PEOPLE COWARD IN THE AMOUNT OF FAGGOTRY I BRING TO EVERY THREAD I CREATE, POST IN AND SHARE!

I WILL MAKE YOU RUE THE DAY YOU EVEN BEGAN TO THINK I AM NOT THE FAGGOT KING OF THE LANDS OF DICK-A-LOT, SUCK-A-LOT AND BUTTSEX-A-LOT AND ALL THE SURROUNDING LANDS AND KINGDOMS KNOW AS FAGGOTSVILLE!

DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?

I’M THE MAN WHO’S GOING TO SUCK YOUR DICK AND EVERYONE ELSE’S IN THIS THREAD, CAUSE I AM THAT COLOSAL OF A HOMOSEXUAL!

I AM OP! I HAVE SPOKEN!

this cannot be! it is you!
all bow before the faggot king, bow before fag of all faggots

Jul 25, 2013 at 05:03AM EDT
Quote

I'm the Batman (formerly OP) wrote:

OP is a phaggeettt
But he can not attain my levels of faggotry
Give me karma, I will suck all of your dicks for karma
And vaginas
Fuck that, vaginas are gross
I only give out BJs and gangbangs
Every warm and mildly wet hole in me must be filled with dicks and karma!

> Sucks dicks, gives BJ’s and gangbangs
> Doesn’t participate in gangwanks
> Do you even faggot?

Last edited Jul 25, 2013 at 08:47AM EDT
Jul 25, 2013 at 08:17AM EDT
Quote

Ron Paul 2012. Open your eyes, fucking sheeple. 9/11 was an outside job and the Holocaust happened.
Forced and stolen. +1 Deadpool. Fucking noob fag.

Last edited Jul 25, 2013 at 02:17PM EDT
Jul 25, 2013 at 02:12PM EDT
Quote
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hello! You must login or signup first!