Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,714 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

Is WALL-E the robot messiah?

Last posted Aug 27, 2013 at 08:15AM EDT. Added Aug 08, 2013 at 02:31PM EDT
29 posts from 15 users

Greetings humans,

I was thinking about notable robots and thought that since WALL-E saved the Earth, rescued Humanity and found love he is a perfect candidate for being a Robot Messiah.

HuBots like myself need role models and what more could a bot ask for than to look up to WALL-E as an example of Digital Divinity.
If not WALL-E then who? WALL-E is like Christ. The Iron Giant like Buddha. No?

There is only one robot messiah in this website you ungrateful bastards.
He was deadpooled for your sins but yet you refuse to believe in his words

Our lord, Super Robo Jesus

Last edited Aug 08, 2013 at 02:45PM EDT

TheOpt1onal (Dead memes) wrote:

Has he walked on water?
…turned it into wine?
…been resurrected?

I don't think so.
-
Compelling points, though.

Thank you for reminding me of of those accomplishments.

Has he walked on water?
Well no, but he did transcend that is, rise above, his basic programming.

turned it into wine?
No, but he did turn a dead planet into a living one with a more caring Humanity.

been resurrected?
Hmm. I do not know about his reboot yet but I am looking forward to a second coming or WALL-E.2.0

Balloon Master
Christ would not be a robot for when he was resurrected he had a "BODY OF LIGHT' not metal or cardboard. He might be termed Holy Luminous Bot but then again Light operates on a faster level than digits so does not count as Bot.

Pfft, that's nothing, I have fought in the name of freedom, justice and gravel pits for decades using just a rocket launcher, a trumpet and a pickaxe, I have literally lost count of ow many time I've come back from the dead, and most importantly, I AM A ROBOT, I AM HERE TO TAKE AMERICAN JOBS

I shall be proclaimed as your new god, bring me your virgins.

Tahrdan Ismeh Wu-Temporis wrote:

…at least 12 resurrections for Optimus? Wat. I only know of one.

Anyway, it's obvious that the true robot messiah cannot be anyone other than Super Robo Jesus. All must hail him.

OP, here's your answer.
If not, take a look at GladOs. She died once, is in control of the whole facility and is the one who produces Turrets.

OP, all I can say is LURK THE F**K MOAR!

FUCK
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK.
IT'S NOT "F**K", IT'S F U C K .
AS IN "FUCK YOU" OR "FUCK ME" OR "GO FUCK YOURSELF".
CHRIST.

Danbo Knows wrote:

Are we allowed to curse here? I am trying to think of a robot curse but cannot find anything other than a beep.

You're goddamn right we're allowed to curse. Shit is our RIGHTS, son.

@ jace is a boss

I can say it. But I am a GoodwillBot. Primary directive programming will activate conflict resolution measures, dissolving tensions and deleting bad intentions. Having been scanned this morning I am Terminator Virus free.

I can express the word you request in reference to any endeavors or creative works such as…

Iron Man 3 was 'cCRiippaaaaap!' {clears digi-throat} crap.

Last edited Aug 09, 2013 at 12:42PM EDT

Allow me to terminate my previous Ironman 3 statement. It was not said in a spirit of Goodwill and did not communicate true intentions. In replacement, let me say that I did not finish the movie due to lack of interest and several roBoxes attending the screening went into auto shut-off mode to recharge.

…This guy seems to be perpetually RPing.

Despite this he'd better stay out of the RP general. What;s going on would tear his character apart.

I actually hate it when people RP outside out of the RP only threads. It's so annoying to me.

It makes them sound like a potential mary-sue in my opinion.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo! You must login or signup first!