Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,712 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

Locked Locked
Ann Hiro 4 Mod 2013

Last posted Aug 26, 2013 at 09:31PM EDT. Added Aug 26, 2013 at 07:54AM EDT
16 posts from 13 users

Ann Hiro is lurking KYM for 3 years..
Being here for a long time doesn't guarantee that you'll have mod powers.

Maybe a forum mod but.. Still dunno
@Calkarot's survey
I am between "definatly" and "absolutly". What do?

Last edited Aug 26, 2013 at 09:48AM EDT

I am AHO Right? wrote:

If KYM ever gets shut down, for whatever reason, Ann should just get full-blown mod powers for the last day of its existence.

Even if KYM wouldn't shut down officially, such an event would still cause a shut down.

being a mod is like swimming through an ocean of piss just so when you reach the end you can piss in your own mouth and pretend it's chardonnay

Last edited Aug 26, 2013 at 03:28PM EDT

Ann Hiro wrote:

I'm flattered, but you can't have a one sided survey like that.
Here you go

Can someone explain to me why 'maybe' is second highest?

Eh, why not? I mean I’ve seen what it’s like when Ann is put in charge of something, he just can’t be put out of charge again otherwise he’ll threaten something drastic as if he’s a very powerful enemy.
TL;DR: Ann Hiro 4 mod pl0x hes gud.

Look, I'm just gonna say it, but he's the last person I want to see mod, second to Natsuru. The fact that him, and a few others, got jealous by the fact that a select few of us got "titles" and asked for them by commenting on moderator's walls. The fact he wanted the "title" God shows how much I don't want him to be a mod.
You wanna know how I got my title? Because, I'm friends with the mods and I actually contribute to the site by uploading videos and pictures. I'm friends with the mods, not from kissing ass, but by being their fucking friends and not treating them like shit. We had skype chats, we played League of Legends, Team Fortress 2 and Left 4 Dead 2 together.

Now let me ask you, what has Ann Hiro done? No wait, let me check.

Now, let's check someone who is a mod and also has been on one year less than him.

HOLY SHIT BASKETS! Look at the difference. But, I guess it's sort of unfair since I did compare him to the demi-god RandomMan.

Shit, dude, Blue Screen has been on as long as me and is already a mod. He's not even a "old fag". Wonder what he did? Oh, he didn't fling his e-peen around and contributed to the site with good posts and behavior. Dude never asked for modship or had "followers" asking to give it to him and look where he is. He did shit right and got rewarded for it.

You know what Ann Hiro and some other like minded people like him should get?

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Word Up! You must login or signup first!