Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,713 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

i hate fags

Last posted Sep 03, 2013 at 03:47AM EDT. Added Sep 02, 2013 at 12:33PM EDT
13 posts from 13 users

seriously, how can anyone like them? they stink, they harm your health and everyone chokes when they are around.

why do people smoke? it's expensive, it's harmful and just plain stupid. shouldn't humanity be smart enough to outlaw these little poison packs fron scosiety?

^depends where you are from. Smoking is very common still in many places.
A friend of mine who smokes says it because where she is from, everyone smokes. Makes it easy to start, hard to quit. Do I think should be outlawed? No. I drink, something that can be hazardous to myself and others, who am I to judge?

Last edited Sep 02, 2013 at 12:50PM EDT

People enjoy it, so I don't think it's fair to take fags away from them.
My uncle, for instance, loved fags. He would get one in his mouth at least every 3 hours, sucked as much as he could, and enjoyed when the fag finished.

Tahrdan Ismeh Wu-Temporis wrote:

You will need to be British to get the connection the title has to e thread. Fags is British slang for cigarettes. I don't like 'em either. And they do it because it's addictive. And probably start due to peer pressure.

Holy Christ for once in your life can you go into a thread without explaining jokes that literally everyone understood and nobody thought was funny.

All of my family smoke, most of my friends smoke and so do my work mates. Doesn't bother me in the slightest way.

However I could never start doing it, mainly because I haven't the money for fags especially when there is cocaine to be bought especially when there there are other things for it to go towards.

Last edited Sep 02, 2013 at 01:12PM EDT

Tahrdan Ismeh Wu-Temporis wrote:

You will need to be British to get the connection the title has to e thread. Fags is British slang for cigarettes. I don't like 'em either. And they do it because it's addictive. And probably start due to peer pressure.

You will need to be OP to get this one. And does it because YOLO. And due to SWAG.

WarriorTang wrote:

I knocked up your sister last night and gave her the dick. She quite enjoyed it.

Have I Spotted Dick in this post here?

(And Tardises, people can use it if they want, even if it looks odd to you. :/)

Last edited Sep 03, 2013 at 03:49AM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo Yo! You must login or signup first!