Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,714 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

I love you, KYM.

Last posted Jan 08, 2014 at 03:08PM EST. Added Jan 06, 2014 at 08:25PM EST
21 posts from 12 users

Two years ago today, I uploaded my first image to KYM. Granted, I'm not really proud of it, but since then I've learned the ins and outs of this site and spent some time getting to know you wonderful people and I just wanted to say to all of you, publicly, thank you. Sincerity mode off/on, thank you. Everyone that's ever written on my wall or replied to my comments or upvoted my uploads and given me karma or helped me write an article, thank you. Heck, even the people that downvoted me and left angry comments and argued with me, thank you, because I accept all forms of attention it contrasted the great interactions I've had here even bolder. So to every mod and user here (excluding the spambots, 'cause screw them,) thank you, you're important and you make this community great.

Obligatory TL;DR:

Last edited Jan 06, 2014 at 08:28PM EST

You're welcome. Y-Y'know. . .you were always my favorite Archivist (He-Armin, you're a close second!)
. . .
D-Don't take it the w-wrong way!! It's not that I LIKE you or anything, b̶a̶k̶a̶ d̶u̶m̶b̶a̶s̶s̶ idiot!

DJKing wrote:

You're welcome. Y-Y'know. . .you were always my favorite Archivist (He-Armin, you're a close second!)
. . .
D-Don't take it the w-wrong way!! It's not that I LIKE you or anything, b̶a̶k̶a̶ d̶u̶m̶b̶a̶s̶s̶ idiot!

Nii-chan, I…

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Word Up! You must login or signup first!