Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

305,872 total conversations in 8,809 threads

+ New Thread


*What would you do?*

Last posted Mar 02, 2014 at 05:11AM EST. Added Jan 11, 2014 at 06:32PM EST
49 posts from 31 users

Basically this game is where you respond to different scenarios the person above you makes. After you respond to that scenario, you make your own scenario for the person that will post next. Since there is nobody above me, I will start.

There are two paths, one leads to a mass of 1000 gay rapists, but the other leads to a huge pack of 1000 bronies that want to touch you. You are armed with only a knife. Where do you head?

Jan 11, 2014 at 06:32PM EST
Quote

I’d head to the Bronies, and go to town.


So you are in an avalanche and you’ve been injured. You wake up to find your left arm has been broken and there’s this huge wall of rock and ice and your right arm is behind the wall(through a hole) and somehow it’s holding onto a knife which is near your dick that’s also stuck in the rock and ice. Your right arm you can kinda struggle out but you have to let go of the knife. Your dick is just hopelessly stuck, it’s not getting out. Now, there’s a news helicopter that’s just flying above you and if you can just wave to them, you could signal them and they could come get you in about 3 hours. But the twist is, there’s a very large, horny silverback gorilla that is gonna buttfuck you for all 3 of those hours on live television as the news broadcasts in AROUND THE WORLD. Your only other option is to use the knife to cut off your dick and it’s just gone completely(you can’t get it back) and you can get away safely. So, would you rather cut off your own dick or enjoy 3 hours of silverback gorilla buttfucking?

Also, if you’re a girl, you’d have the options to take it up the butt or cut your boobs off.

Jan 11, 2014 at 06:34PM EST
Quote

R.I.P. Dick

One of your starting pitchers has foolishly injured himself during the offseason. Would you rather trade a bunch of players for a new pitcher or spend $150 million on FA pitcher?

Jan 11, 2014 at 07:01PM EST
Quote

trade a bunch of players for a new pitcher
so you’re watching baseball on the stadium and you have KFC,you want to piss but you don’t want to miss a part of the game.Would you eat all the KFC chickens and piss on the KFC bucket or piss on your pants?

Jan 11, 2014 at 07:38PM EST
Quote

Pay people to be present at my death, doode that was easy, jeeze…


You need a late night sandwhich snack so you head down to the kitchen. Upon arrival you check the bread bin and find that there are only the ends of the loaf remaining, you decide to make do and use them anyway, after all you’d rather it not go to waste. You take some butter out of the fridge and a knife from the draw and begin to spread it on the bread, moving back over to the fridge you grab some smoked ham and layer it on thick and compliment it with some squeezey cheese.

Skooma wears off….ham is actually cat litter, butter is soap, the knife that is still in your hand is the neighbours solar light from their garden, and the bread isn’t bread at all instead they are a pair of plastic pleasure dolls breasts. You aren’t even in a house, you’re sat on a log and beside you is Bear Grylls, heavily intoxicated on some very potent piss and talking endlessly about motor oil. Looking down you see that you’re surrounded by several empty vials and bowls of cat litter, you aren’t even wearing any clothes.

You check your inventory, one last bottle of Skooma.

Wat do

Jan 11, 2014 at 08:26PM EST
Quote

I run away
there are lego bricks everywhere and you can’t walk.What would you do?

Jan 12, 2014 at 08:33AM EST
Quote

I troll the idiots
there are lego bricks everywhere and you can’t walk.What would you do?

Jan 12, 2014 at 08:36AM EST
Quote

Acknowledging my defeat I patiently await my death

Bullet-Tooth Tony says…

“Avi, pull your socks up!”

wat do?

Jan 12, 2014 at 08:49AM EST
Quote

I quickdraw and shoot

There is a bunch of fappers surrounding you, coming closer each minute, what do ya do?

Jan 12, 2014 at 05:23PM EST
Quote

Run through them, screaming like a maniac.

Your least favorite character from your favorite TV show is holding a knife, and walking towards you.
What do?

Last edited Jan 12, 2014 at 06:00PM EST
Jan 12, 2014 at 05:58PM EST
Quote

I pitch a rock at him and run over the body with a car (fatality)

You are about to get jumped by a pack of bronies holding shotguns, what do you do?

Jan 18, 2014 at 04:25PM EST
Quote

Convince them to use the shotguns to an hero (shouldn’t be hard).

You are approached by an extremely attractive member of the gender you prefer. However, they have high standards and are condescending.

Jan 18, 2014 at 09:38PM EST
Quote

Ignore. That’s how i survive.

You are a engineer in space. Your station is being attack by hideously resurrected corpses. You only have a weaponized plasma cutter. What do?

Jan 18, 2014 at 10:22PM EST
Quote

Countinue space work. They’re either fucking stupid or fucking weak. If any get vicious, then shred them with the plasma cutter.

You are the only person in your town/city that has not been trapped in large cocoon after the town/city was attacked by a large infestation of mutant spiders. What do you do?

Jan 18, 2014 at 10:32PM EST
Quote

Get out of there.

Microsoft is offering a 50% discount on the Xbox One. Sony has no discount but is offering three games with the PS4. Wat do?

Jan 18, 2014 at 10:49PM EST
Quote

Take the Xbox One, who wouldn’t?

The main character of the last game you played is hunting you down, what do ya do?

Jan 19, 2014 at 03:12PM EST
Quote

Just die.

I’ve got all 9 of the mercs after me, after all. I stand no chance regardless.

You wake up one day and the sun has been replaced with a black hole.

Wat do.

Jan 19, 2014 at 03:18PM EST
Quote

I would realize it’s just an eclipse.
You use your computer and then you see this

What would you do?

Jan 31, 2014 at 08:07AM EST
Quote

i’d find whoever touched my laptop and changed the fucking wallpaper

would you rather take a democrat to the republican national convention or vice versa and why?

bonus: if you chose the bring someone who aligns with your political views to the opposite, assume you find them sexually attractive but they aren’t willing to put out after. if you choose to bring someone who doesn’t allign with your views to your convention, assume they are only capable of having angry sex

Last edited Jan 31, 2014 at 03:06PM EST
Jan 31, 2014 at 03:03PM EST

Wow that’s a tough question. If I brought a Dem to the RNC the we could sit in the back and snicker the whole time. If I brought a Repub to the DNC then it would be super fun and enjoyable for me. It’d be like making my friends watch ponies forcefully. Its a toss up, but I wouldn’t mind either I guess. With the bonus question in mind though, I’d probably go for bringing a Repub to the DNC cuz at least that way I have a shot at getting the sexes afterwards. WOOHOO!

Jan 31, 2014 at 03:26PM EST
Quote

Well I guess the chain broke, so I’m gonna start one.

You’re walking in pale moonlight with no food, equipment and communication devices. You’ll starve to death in 6 hours, and at the verge of freezing to death. You then saw a Cabin that looked like somebody had been in it and cleaned recently. Around that cabin you saw several plagiarized graphic novel pages scattered around the house. What do?

Jan 31, 2014 at 07:14PM EST
Quote

read the books, laugh at them and burn them. Also, eat the food inside the cabin.

A giant monster is coming your way. On your left is a giant robot well designed to kill monsters and on your left is a pokeball containing Godzilla. What do you do now?

Jan 31, 2014 at 07:43PM EST
Quote

Use the Giant Robot because it absolutely do as you will unlike a living, conscious creature. (unless it was programmed to have free will)

After Vandalizing the Cabin, Shia LaBeouf came with an axe and a butcher knife and tells you that the meat you have eaten was Human Flesh. He then starts to walk towards you with a scary grin. Wat do?

Last edited Jan 31, 2014 at 07:55PM EST
Jan 31, 2014 at 07:53PM EST
Quote

That depends. Are there any other resources on the island? Is anyone looking for me? Am I alone? Did I bring anything with me? Are there any predators on the island? If the answer is no to pretty much all of them except the alone one and predators, then I’d probably just kill myself. lol.

KYM 404’s what do?

Last edited Feb 12, 2014 at 12:49PM EST
Feb 12, 2014 at 12:48PM EST
Quote

RELOAD RELOAD

It is impossible to delete your browser history wherever you go. What do?

Feb 23, 2014 at 06:19PM EST
Quote

Use the U3 version of firefox or do a ghost boot of backtrack.

Google, Amazon, and Microsoft join their cloud services to form SkyNet. What do?

Feb 23, 2014 at 06:36PM EST
Quote

Delete System32.

You have to choose between the red pill and blue pill, but you are colorblind. If you could choose between protanopia, deuteranopia, or tritanopia, which one would it be, and which pill would you be trying to choose anyway?

Feb 24, 2014 at 11:46AM EST
Quote

Tritanopia, because you might be able to distinguish the red and blue pills in this scenarios. And the blue pill because I like being happy, even if it’s just an illusion.

“Your partner is dying from a rare disease. Luckily a cure has recently been invented, by one druggist who lives fairly close to you. This druggist is selling the cure for ten times the amount it cost him to make it. You try to raise the money, but even borrowing from friends and taking a loan from the bank, you can only raise half the amount. You go to the druggist and offer to pay him half now and half later, but he refuses, saying that he invented the cure and is determined to make money off it. You beg him to sell it cheaper as your partner will die before you can raise the full amount, but he still refuses.

You believe you could break into his store one night after he has gone home and steal the cure. This would definitely save your partner, although you might be arrested for the crime.

What do?"

Feb 25, 2014 at 06:17PM EST
Quote

If I sincerely cared about my partner then of course it’s breaking-and-entering time, fellas.

You are required to put way too much thought into your scenario for this topic. Do you go the route of a highly technical problem, or a near-unwinnable supernatural problem?

Feb 25, 2014 at 07:56PM EST
Quote

Near-unwinnable supernatural problems, because that just seems like more fun.

“You are part of a group of ecologists who live in a remote stretch of jungle. The entire group, which includes eight children, has been taken hostage by a group of paramilitary terrorists. One of the terrorists takes a liking to you. He informs you that his leader intends to kill you and the rest of the hostages the following morning.
He is willing to help you and the children escape, but as an act of good faith he wants you to torture and kill one of your fellow hostages whom he does not like. If you refuse his offer, all the hostages including the children and you will die. If you accept his offer, then the others will die in the morning but you and the eight children will escape.
What do?”

Feb 25, 2014 at 08:10PM EST
Quote

Save myself of course! It’s what any heroic, honorable person would do.



Sam cut ur arm off wat do?

Feb 25, 2014 at 08:18PM EST
Quote


Use all the bags!

–––


>see this
>wat do?

Last edited Feb 25, 2014 at 09:50PM EST
Feb 25, 2014 at 09:45PM EST
Quote

Shoot them, but probably miss, and get my face eaten.

You are piloting a spaceship which appears to be a model YT-1300. You are pursued by serveal destroyers of the Imperial Navy. Both you and the destroyers are headed towards an asteroid field.
What do?

Feb 26, 2014 at 05:48PM EST
Quote

Use the force Luke

Your being to be forced to do a remake of “The Room”
Wat do?

Feb 26, 2014 at 06:05PM EST
Quote

I would say, “Oh hai, Tommy.”, then suddenly shout, “You are tearing me apart, Tommy!”, and run away amidst the confusion.

You’re in the middle of a desert during the summer, you don’t know where you are, you have nothing but the clothes you’re wearing (a t-shirt, denim jeans, boxer briefs, socks, and sneakers), and you know you will not survive another 12 hours without water. You find an empty house that has a full tank of fresh water, in the middle of it. However, the house is crawling with very aggressive scorpions that will sting you if you get too close and inject you with venom so potent, that it can kill you in mere hours. Next to the house is a working off-road vehicle with fuel in the tank. However, you don’t know how much fuel because the fuel gauge is broken, also there’s no map to be found in the vehicle. Do you go for the tank of water and risk getting stung or do you take the vehicle and search for help and/or water while taking the risk of running out of fuel before you can find anything?

Feb 27, 2014 at 09:30AM EST
Quote

Break into the house using the car. Fuck scorpions!

1000 serbians are coming for you. Your only equipment is a kebab.
Wat do?

Feb 27, 2014 at 09:38AM EST
Quote

I would remove the kebab, and have them all love me.

You’re in a room, and there’s a key to a door. But, the door has no keyhole or doorknob. All you have is the key, and the room also has a window. What would you do?

Feb 27, 2014 at 10:04AM EST
Quote

Tell the internet.

So you now have massive hands, what do?

Feb 27, 2014 at 12:54PM EST
Quote

If I have massive hands that mean I have Yaoi Hands so… Oh god no, no, NO, NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! kills self

You’re trapped in an abandoned psychiatric hospital with constantly shifting rooms, every window is sealed and the night seems to be never ending, there are exits but they only lead you to another hallway in the hospital, you hear something lurking around heavily and slowly, what do you do?

Feb 28, 2014 at 03:18AM EST
Quote

Take all of my resources and energy into building a time machine, use it, and prevent myself from going into that hospital in the first place.

You’re stuck in elementary school for the next 5 years. What do you do? _ (Oh, and it’s NOT kindergarten.) _

Feb 28, 2014 at 07:04AM EST
Quote




You are bound to a tourture chair, your eyelids are forced open, and there is a giant HDTV in front of you. A guy comes in, with a Blu-ray disc in hand, and you manage to make out the words “Boku” on it. What do you do?

Last edited Feb 28, 2014 at 07:19PM EST
Feb 28, 2014 at 07:16PM EST
Quote

Pray to Sithis that I don’t Die of Boredom

You are Now King of The Doges
Wat Do
Also Large Bird Armies coming to you

Mar 01, 2014 at 12:17AM EST
Quote

I’m willing to go so far as to walk down to the local supermarket and buy one.
That’s what I’d do for a f#cking Klondike bar!

>You see a bridge collapse, and two buses fall into the river below.
>They start to sink.
>One is filled with innocent kindergartners, the other is filled with rich people who would surely reward you if you saved them.
>It is within your power to save one of the buses from sinking and its passengers from drowning.

What do you do?

Mar 02, 2014 at 05:11AM EST
Quote
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Sup! You must login or signup first!