Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

83,646 total conversations in 7,438 threads

+ New Thread

It's Happened. Never Forget.

Last posted Nov 12, 2014 at 07:20AM EST. Added Nov 09, 2014 at 06:12PM EST
25 posts from 21 users

Where where you when GG overtook MLP for the article with the most comments? I remember the moment clearly. I was sitting right here, making a new OC when I could just feel it. My internet senses started tingling and I just knew something was up. My first thought was to check both articles and then I saw it. I curled up into a ball and started stroking my plushie, for an injustice had been done in the world and all was lost. So yeah. 11/9 Nvr Forget.

Last edited Nov 09, 2014 at 06:12PM EST

And they're all the same four or so people spamming the comments with "UPDATES!" and "LISTS OF SAFE SITES!" every five minutes.

EDIT: Ran some numbers, and found out that about a third (roughly 8,000) of the GG article comments are by a set of five users – Generaallucas, Evilthing. TehDoh, General Confusion, and daigonite – who do almost nothing aside from comment on the GG article and add images/videos to it. My joke ended up being disturbingly close to the reality.

Last edited Nov 10, 2014 at 06:34PM EST

Snickerway wrote:

And they're all the same four or so people spamming the comments with "UPDATES!" and "LISTS OF SAFE SITES!" every five minutes.

EDIT: Ran some numbers, and found out that about a third (roughly 8,000) of the GG article comments are by a set of five users – Generaallucas, Evilthing. TehDoh, General Confusion, and daigonite – who do almost nothing aside from comment on the GG article and add images/videos to it. My joke ended up being disturbingly close to the reality.

That's actually legit sad.

I'm Pro-GG, but the fact that one other commenter (TehDoh) has beaten me in comments faster than I have (In fact he became Conversationalist in only half the time That I've been on this site) is quite a marvel. And I've been on this Site longer than him (with a less ranking title).

In other words, I've never seen anyone else Meme as hard as him……..

unusedusername wrote:

I'm Pro-GG, but the fact that one other commenter (TehDoh) has beaten me in comments faster than I have (In fact he became Conversationalist in only half the time That I've been on this site) is quite a marvel. And I've been on this Site longer than him (with a less ranking title).

In other words, I've never seen anyone else Meme as hard as him……..

No one memes harder than Don.

If what Muffin says is true, then we, the Celestia-blessed warriors of the pony fandom, appear to be at a crossroads. Shall we ally ourselves with the obnoxious holier-than-thou GamerGate horde, or the equally obnoxious holier-than-thou SJW alliance?

Particle Mare wrote:

If what Muffin says is true, then we, the Celestia-blessed warriors of the pony fandom, appear to be at a crossroads. Shall we ally ourselves with the obnoxious holier-than-thou GamerGate horde, or the equally obnoxious holier-than-thou SJW alliance?

I'm keeping my ponies away from both of them

Snickerway wrote:

Five users?Isn't that the avarage begining number of Power Rangers(or Sentai Rangers) in a season?

why am i still here wrote:

Five users?Isn't that the avarage begining number of Power Rangers(or Sentai Rangers) in a season?

Alpha, someone's complaining about video games on the Internet! Recruit a team of twelve-year-olds with attitude!

Particle Mare wrote:

Or you can sit on the sidelines and mock both of them.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Sup! You must login or signup first!