Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

83,643 total conversations in 7,437 threads

+ New Thread

I'm trying to make a new website based on KYM and i need suggestions.

Last posted Jan 30, 2015 at 10:40PM EST. Added Jan 28, 2015 at 05:26PM EST
15 posts from 13 users

Since Captain Blubberfuck is using alll the cash reserves of RandomMan hooker money KYM secret bank without permission the fat basterd, it's no doubt that this site will soon meet it's end, so i decided to start a small group and try to make a new site so we can continue to make our dank memes.

Here's the emblem, any kind of tip would be welcomed and appreciated.

Those who help will get a free cup once it's out.

Last edited Jan 28, 2015 at 05:34PM EST

Hi there Ash. I wish you luck in setting up your new site!

Just a little tip, that X-like symbol you're using as the site's emblem has been used before by a fascist dictator named Adolf Hitler. His biggest claim to fame is the systematic murder of millions of people.
Some people might associate the symbol with him.

Just thought I'd make you aware of that.

Good luck regardless!

Ticklechap Crispybottom wrote:

Hi there Ash. I wish you luck in setting up your new site!

Just a little tip, that X-like symbol you're using as the site's emblem has been used before by a fascist dictator named Adolf Hitler. His biggest claim to fame is the systematic murder of millions of people.
Some people might associate the symbol with him.

Just thought I'd make you aware of that.

Good luck regardless!

man, that's unfortunate. Hey Ash, if you're looking for other symbols to use i came up with this the other day, you can use it if you want.

I remember when I used the iron eagle symbol for that "Defenders of the Hate" group I started on KYM last year. It's mission was to stand up for shitposting and offensive posts, take the side of users who made them, and generally rustle jimmies. Unsurprisingly, it faded away quickly.

I suggest the name of the site to be "Know Your Meme with Blackjack and Hookers".

Here are three questions:

1. Would it have a Cringeworthy gallery?
2. Will the cancer be the equivalent of or worse than Know Your Meme?
3. Will it have its own forum including a shitposting (Riff-Raff equivalent) section?

Sorry for the dumb questions but this is Riff-Raff.

Lycanroc wrote:

I suggest the name of the site to be "Know Your Meme with Blackjack and Hookers".

Here are three questions:

1. Would it have a Cringeworthy gallery?
2. Will the cancer be the equivalent of or worse than Know Your Meme?
3. Will it have its own forum including a shitposting (Riff-Raff equivalent) section?

Sorry for the dumb questions but this is Riff-Raff.

1. Yes, where everyone can post images and cyber bully anyone they please and post unrelated fetishes.

2. It wouldn't be a spiritual successor without the cancer, so we aim to make it worse.

3.No, cause now, you can shitpost outside the forums, insult, bully or swear to anyone you please.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

O HAI! You must login or signup first!