Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,714 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

True Story, Bro

Last posted Apr 13, 2010 at 02:07PM EDT. Added Mar 08, 2010 at 05:27PM EST
15 posts from 12 users

So dude, there was this one time? When I was going to a mountain… in Africa? So then, I was like, climbing the mountain! But I was halfway up the mountain, but then I fell off? And for some reason I was at the top of the mountain! So I see all these people looking at me, and I'm like, "People! Why are you looking at me?" And they're like, "Dude! You're telling a story!"

Then I was like "Whoa, dude!"
And they were like "Dude, whoa."

So, one time, I was on this couch. But it wasn't a couch. It was a chair. But not like any other chair. This chare had a whole in the midle. But it wasn't a ordinary chare with whole in midle. It was painted white chare with whole in midle. So I asked my frend to buy ano chare, but he saying no. I was liek "Bye chare." and he sayd "No man. Do not want!" So I was like, "BOI! BAH CHARE!" But nao he sayin liek, Chare for gays. So.. what do?

One time I was reading a Thread about True Stories, then I remembered that Bill Mahr had released a book entitled "True Story" so then I was a like "Whooooooooooooooa" and they were all like "WHOOOOOOOOOOOA" and then I was like "WhoooOOOOooooOOOOooooOOOoooooOOOOOooooa" and they were like "WHOOOOOoooooooOOOOOOOOooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooOOOOOOoooOOOOOOooo" and then everyone was like "Trollolololololololol" and then someone screamed "POONAPPLE" and we were all like "LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL." And everything was good after that until Shoop was like "FUUUUUUUU- Someone deleted my Post >:(" And we we all like "…" And that's pretty much how this true story ends bro.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hi! You must login or signup first!