320,712 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

What's with your avatar?

Last posted Apr 10, 2010 at 08:19PM EDT. Added Mar 13, 2010 at 11:11PM EST
46 posts from 38 users

Derivative of thread:

https://knowyourmeme.com/forums/general/topics/2315-whats-with-your-username

Why do you use the avatar you have?

Oh, and if you're brave enough to show us a picture of you, then explain why.

Anyways, My avatar is a unification of a cute animal shunned by being covered with grotesque blood.

and you?

Mine is a Nazi knight. I found it randomly when doing research on Wewelsburg for a story I was writing, and thought it was totally awesome.

mine is disturbed's mascot "the guy" simply that…

EDIT: now it's a cropped pic from some random doujin

Last edited Mar 15, 2010 at 08:34PM EDT

Mine is the character "Lone Wolf"'s sprite from Final Fantasy VI, color swapped and photoshop filtered, against a backdrop of the Oregon sand dunes.

It being a wolf represents how I hunt out the ad accounts.

Only place I use my real picture is facebook. That's because I only want my actual IRL friends to see it.

My current avatar is taking up space until I find a worthy one. It's basically Niko from Grand Theft Auto 4 on weed.

Mine is Colin from Advance Wars 2, which is one of my favorite games of all time. Also, Colin was my favorite character. I'm trying to upload a Non-cropped Version of the Photo, but I keep encountering a "Server Error (500)" when I try to do so.

My New Avatar is of the Legendary Rage Man. Also, in case you haven't noticed, I changed my name to my name. Yesh!

Last edited Mar 29, 2010 at 11:19AM EDT

This is more like a sequel to this thread started by good ol' Griff, actually. It's outdated by now.

As for me, the reason I always use snowman avatars is explained in this old thread: https://knowyourmeme.com/forums/1-general/topics/2494-jostins-mask

Last edited Mar 15, 2010 at 11:16PM EDT

My avatar is the K-fee creature from the 8th commercial. The frame can be found at
0:12

LINK (WARNING NOT FOR WIMPS OR PEOPLE WITH BAD HEARTS): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9c7-WnKcLVk#movie_player

Last edited Mar 15, 2010 at 07:36PM EDT

I drew a face on some dude's orange when he wasn't paying attention. It turned out amazing and oddly attractive.

Before this one, my avatar was a fsjal Weegee. But then I realized that this other guy, Rafe, had the same picture. He signed up a month before me, so I decided I should be the one to switch.

Hmm, tough question… I was never really a HUGE fan of the show my avatar is based on, but I did watch a fair amount of episodes, and Guano just happened to be my favourite character so I used him. There is no real reason behind it, I just liked the thought of an avatar that I could find a few pics of and keep for a long time.

My current picture is a golden shining Buddha that Tristan posted on my wall a while back. I liked it, so I changed my avatar. Before that, it was another Buddha, but in the middle of the jungle and made of stone.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hi! You must login or signup first!