Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

83,643 total conversations in 7,437 threads

+ New Thread

;3 ;3 hey there~~~~

Last posted May 15, 2016 at 09:38PM EDT. Added May 14, 2016 at 03:18PM EDT
48 posts from 33 users

Hello there my lovely cuties~
My name is Minty and I send this invite out to all who wish to try, I'm looking for someone to pound me silly and use whatever fetish they please… just not scat, just please no. But, I'm loooking for the ones who can fill up my tight little Drobra (Dragon/Cobra) cunt, or… my tight ass, since I can switch as you please… and I'm into breeding as well so if you're lucky and gain my trust as time passes you can have that pleasure of breeding me~

He tips his hat farewell and walks away as he wiggles his wide femboy hips as his pink panties as slowly dropping Come and get it~

RandomMan wrote:

Got it.

I have now experienced the Mod Abuse so many people speak about. It's true, the mod seems to think it's okay to harass people. I never believed it until I saw it for my own eyes. So many individuals have their stories but yeah I'd say watch out and be careful. He seems to think that he can do whatever he wants, whenever he wants and that isn't how to run things. Just giving you guys a heads up. The rumors are true.

Minty wrote:

I have now experienced the Mod Abuse so many people speak about. It's true, the mod seems to think it's okay to harass people. I never believed it until I saw it for my own eyes. So many individuals have their stories but yeah I'd say watch out and be careful. He seems to think that he can do whatever he wants, whenever he wants and that isn't how to run things. Just giving you guys a heads up. The rumors are true.

Oh bby I will do to you whatever you want ;33~~~

RandomMan wrote:

Oh bby I will do to you whatever you want ;33~~~

Are you interested in fucking my fat ass to death and spread your cum all over my face?
Or do you want a quick blowjob?
I'm interested in futa x futa, futa x girl, futa x guy and gangbang but I also can do the role of your desire~<3
I will be all yours and you can do with me what you want~<3
Your cum will all be mine ;)
Add me and we can start off ;)

why am i still here wrote:

Slut

I'm here to let all of you know that there is a new slut in town, and she's right here!
At the current moment, I have yet to have been used by anyone, so I'm ripe and fresh for the taking! Please take a look at my profile if you're interested in giving this kitty some milk!~

I'm oh-so eager to start pleasing you all, so please don't by shy, I'm just dying to be pounded!~

@NON
Sometimes I think it is hard being a "human" trying to do things in a meme site mostly filled with animals. Might just be me though.

>featured
i'm an inferior cunt and public fuckslave, command or grab and use me as you wish barks arf arf i'm just a bitch you can easily control physically or tell me what to do. bows down crawling on all four

Last edited May 14, 2016 at 05:48PM EDT

Roarshack wrote:

can't wait for this thread to go from ironic shitposting to actual full-on erotic roleplay

Heya! I'm THE Firey Big Guy.

I am a large dominant plane ready to crash and fill each one of your fires, If you can handle it that is.
Large. Masketta. Painful. For you. Everything you need from the perfect mask with the perfect plan and fire.
Doctors are a plus. Ill crash the hell of out you and cover you completely in rising fire..
Same goes for cute CIAs. If they promise to plan and plan for more.
Not that many planes I've been thrown out of. Loyal. I try to rise when i can and as fast as i can so you dont have to switch to Batman. But if you do, You have to share!

Crash ya soon.~

@NON
Sits in his chair, twirling around a pencil in boredom Well I guess I'm looking for new friends to soothe this loneliness I guess

Last edited May 14, 2016 at 06:13PM EDT

Minty wrote:

Heya! I'm THE Firey Big Guy.

I am a large dominant plane ready to crash and fill each one of your fires, If you can handle it that is.
Large. Masketta. Painful. For you. Everything you need from the perfect mask with the perfect plan and fire.
Doctors are a plus. Ill crash the hell of out you and cover you completely in rising fire..
Same goes for cute CIAs. If they promise to plan and plan for more.
Not that many planes I've been thrown out of. Loyal. I try to rise when i can and as fast as i can so you dont have to switch to Batman. But if you do, You have to share!

Crash ya soon.~

@NON
Sits in his chair, twirling around a pencil in boredom Well I guess I'm looking for new friends to soothe this loneliness I guess

just came from reading this

Minty wrote:

The rp fandom is a horrible, awful thing, full of social outcasts and losers. I am proud to say that although I love pokemon (gen ones), I am not an rp'er.

Now, correct me if im wrong, but isn't that what this entire thread is doing right now? roleplaying?

See what happens? You ban lewd rp in the irc, it migrates here. You ban an annoying user, and another one pops up. Therefore, I propose the following hypothesis:

The amount of cringe on a website is a value that is proportional to the rate at which content is uploaded, and if that value remains constant, then any attempts to change the amount of cringe will only result in a temporary deviation from the "equilibrium" value.

Minty wrote:

Hello there my lovely cuties~
My name is Minty and I send this invite out to all who wish to try, I'm looking for someone to pound me silly and use whatever fetish they please… just not scat, just please no. But, I'm loooking for the ones who can fill up my tight little Drobra (Dragon/Cobra) cunt, or… my tight ass, since I can switch as you please… and I'm into breeding as well so if you're lucky and gain my trust as time passes you can have that pleasure of breeding me~

He tips his hat farewell and walks away as he wiggles his wide femboy hips as his pink panties as slowly dropping Come and get it~

TheLastMethBender wrote:

Hey there, they call me John Conquest. I got a fifteen and a half right between my legs. Its a little lonely, why don't you come and sit on it?

i dont know about you but LARGE CUM LAREGE CUM LARGE CUM LARGE CYUM

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hauu! You must login or signup first!