Forums / Fun! / Memeory Lane

63,534 total conversations in 189 threads

Locked Locked
[Riff-Raff] Epyc's Dead

Last posted Oct 26, 2016 at 03:16PM EDT. Added Oct 25, 2016 at 06:44PM EDT
71 posts from 47 users

Mangy Black Sheep wrote:

I thought there was a rule about Epyc Wynn threads?

Tomorrow I'm locking this and we'll never mention him again.

Today is your purge: the epyc manifesto.

u fockin w0t m8

Seriously though this is like an early birthday present. Really. My birthday is in 2 days.

Last edited Oct 25, 2016 at 07:12PM EDT

Mangy Black Sheep wrote:

Quick question: Why is he still on my Following list?

We're getting haunted by his ghost. That's how Epyc's spirit manifests itself.

The laws of conservation of shitposting dictate that shitposting cannot be created or destroyed, only changed in form.

Epyc's essence is simply undergoing the necessary changes. Now the question is, will he come back as a single new shitposting entity of the same caliber, or several lower-tier shitposters a la Calculator? Only time will tell…

Strate77 wrote:

The laws of conservation of shitposting dictate that shitposting cannot be created or destroyed, only changed in form.

Epyc's essence is simply undergoing the necessary changes. Now the question is, will he come back as a single new shitposting entity of the same caliber, or several lower-tier shitposters a la Calculator? Only time will tell…

The search for the chosen one begins now.

TripleA9000 wrote:

The search for the chosen one begins now.

We don't simply search for the new shitposter. They will simply come naturally as time goes on.

And now his profile and all associated posts are stuck with the name "Emperor Palpitoad," forever.

What will it be like for future users attempting to discern the history of shitposters through lurking? They'll see two banned users in the comments with different avatars and personalities, but the same name, and they'll hear of an ancient shitposter named Epyc Wynn but will never be able to find any posts by him outside of GFC.

Snickerway wrote:

And now his profile and all associated posts are stuck with the name "Emperor Palpitoad," forever.

What will it be like for future users attempting to discern the history of shitposters through lurking? They'll see two banned users in the comments with different avatars and personalities, but the same name, and they'll hear of an ancient shitposter named Epyc Wynn but will never be able to find any posts by him outside of GFC.

What if this was his plan all along???

To be fair, in the couple of weeks leading up to this event, he did have a noticeably… less annoying personality. Maybe he was trying to clean the slate…?

Snickerway wrote:

And his ED entry redirects to Pachirisu.

To the future practitioners of the Spectrum it will be a Holy Trinity of Shit-Posters: three distinct entities that are one being.

Epyc Wynn: he shitposted so hard that he shitposted himself out of existence.

Snickerway wrote:

That's literally my only regret about this ban: Now we'll forever have a ban list void of the name "epyc wyn".

But it's also poetic. The nick epyc wyn was the most important to him. His ultimate goal was always to become internet famous with that nick, which is why he used it for literally everything (a bit of Googling will even get you his social media).

But now all his contributions as a "High-Ranking Editor" will forever be associated with the nick "Emperor Palpitoad".

Also shoutout to the one guy who asked me to unfollow him for banning his buddy.

Antibot wrote:

What if this was his plan all along???

To be fair, in the couple of weeks leading up to this event, he did have a noticeably… less annoying personality. Maybe he was trying to clean the slate…?

A bit late for that.

Anyway, I guess I'll join in on the celebration with some music.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hauu! You must login or signup first!