Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,713 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

Baw.

Last posted Jul 09, 2010 at 02:08PM EDT. Added Jun 23, 2010 at 08:42PM EDT
83 posts from 27 users

This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

The kind of things that make me sad is

But seriously the last time I cried was around the end of the first pokemon movie
when ash got turned to stone… which was yesterday.

Everything you think about is pointless, your only existing another 80 years at the most till you die, and even if you live for 500 years, it would be no better than a few seconds, now consider how meatless your life is, and start crying.

Last edited Jun 24, 2010 at 05:36AM EDT

One of the saddest songs I've ever heard is Arnhem Knights from Medal of Honor Frontline. The reason Arnhem Knights was so potent was that 10000 British Paratroopers went in and were expected to hold of only a few days, when they held for 8 Days against an elite SS armored Brigade. Out of the 10,000 that went in, slightly under 4,000 made it back to Allied lines. The rest were either dead, captured, or missing. It's nigh impossible to look at the below Image and not get teary eyed.

Last edited Jun 26, 2010 at 09:15PM EDT

a year ago I saw a certain young man at my church named Nigel. He was going to iraq. I remember looking up at him, nodding to acknowledge him and walking away as fast as I could. In my mind I thought that he was unattractive, weird and probably had some mental ilnesses. I wanted nothing to do with him because men who have been through some sort of boot camp or war training scare me.
A year later, he came back.

I didn't even go to his funeral. I thought it was some one I'd never seen before or concerned me. Then I realized it was him. And the last thing I thought when he was still alive was "I hope I never see him again."

I wish I could take that back.
I have never seen death so close.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hauu! You must login or signup first!