Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,712 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

Im back (confusion)

Last posted Oct 06, 2010 at 08:32PM EDT. Added Sep 12, 2010 at 04:47PM EDT
49 posts from 24 users

Hello there, this may come off as strange but I have to explain some things.
The person posting this isnt the ILuVKDyEr you know and love, it is their brother.
I was the origionator of this account, and I am the real ILuVKDyEr. This name is one shared amongst us.

Do you remember when my profile pic was a pic of Sheva? And when it was early on a Witch? I had my acount for maybe a week after I changed it to witch then handed it over to my step bro. He then changed it to Travis after leaving it as a witch for a good while (he also loves them) but retained our honor among ILuVKDyEr. Also my step sister made an appearance on the site tho she never posted anything outside of like 2 meme coments. I dont know if she has done anything recently but thats beside the point.

Some people I remember……. Biotic Zombie, Jostin, Vlad, and thats really about all. I am deeply sorry to those who liked my brother's lengthy escapades with this account, but I must return to read about things and post coments lol.

Yeah was gonna say there was a personality change.

Edit:

He likes flirting with girls, and really likes lolis.

Below.

Last edited Sep 13, 2010 at 08:29AM EDT

Hiya! I'm Ogreenworld

Tell your bro OGW misses him ^ _ ^

I like memes. and chillin. and stuff.

Oh and I like Hinagiku.

But its not like that isn't obvious :)

Last edited Sep 12, 2010 at 05:00PM EDT

oh I was too busy grieving but oh well.

I am madcat, despite my icon and name I am not a furry and my username originates from this game.

the one for the first xbox I can't remember if this is it

Edit: it is not

Last edited Sep 12, 2010 at 05:21PM EDT

Welcome back Original ILuVKDyEr. I'm at least glad to be remembered.

A lot has changed over these past few months. How've you been, old bean? What's the last thing you did/remember before your bro took over your account?

It was actually Sweatie Killer, I think, that you were making that script with and that was five months ago. Damn, does time fly.

Also, it's great to hear you're doing good and all, ILuvKDyEr.

You're gonna have even more fun and emotional turmoil 'round these parts now that there are more active users. This is gonna be a blast.

Ok, so here's basically what happened; Watcher went on /d/ (the "alternative" hentai board) and disccovered that he is a loliphile with a foot fetish. He also accidentally confessed to fapping to a trap. At some point, he tried his hand at camwhoring, and got a tripcode on 4chan. In one of the pictures he posted, we could see a Team Jacob poster on his wall. On Skype, we heard him singing along to Justin Bieber.

Finally, he almost got permabanned for Goatse'ing Captain Blubber.

Also, he's a furry.

Oh, naw that is her account. She has been on here way befor Travis ever started using this account. But he mite have jacked her account and posted that shit now that you mention it lol. Cas thats somthing he would post/do.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Howdy! You must login or signup first!