320,712 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

Drabbles?

Last posted Oct 16, 2010 at 05:34PM EDT. Added Oct 15, 2010 at 08:42PM EDT
23 posts from 13 users

http://prillalar.com/drabbles/

It's like madlibs.

Fruity Love

Morgan finished packing. Ever since Jim, her own true love, had been lost at sea, Morgan had been Fluffy.

There was nothing left for her anymore, nothing jumped her, all was Loopy. So today, Valentine's Day, she was going In the kitchen to become a Lumpy Canada.

Just then, there was a Fuzzy knock at the door. Morgan opened it and stood there easily for a moment, before falling to the floor in a swoon and bruising her Boobs.

When Morgan came to, Jim was holding her Butt and looking Scruffy. "My love," Jim said Happily, "I'm sorry for the Fat shock. I've been shipwrecked on a Skinny island for the last ten years, living Like a human, but with fur and on all fours.. I was only rescued last week." He paused. "I lost my Hands in the wreck. Can you still love me?"

Morgan could hardly believe her Jim had returned. "I will always love you, Hands or no Hands. Besides, you can cover it up with a Your mom."

They embraced very and vowed to never be parted again.

And all was Furry.

Last edited Oct 15, 2010 at 10:09PM EDT

The Battle For The Toilet Paper

On a bridge, Vaati ate his toilet paper. He had been busy with the toilet paper for hours and now wanted nothing more than a lulzy cuddle or a retarded massage from his lover Link.

He said this last thought out loud, and all of a sudden his sexy Link appeared at the door, grinning sexily.

"Put down the toilet paper," Link said awesomely. "Unless you want me to eat that toilet paper on your ear."

Vaati put down the toilet paper. He was smart. He had never seen Link so hairy before and it made him manly.

Link picked up the toilet paper, then withdrew a Hyrule from his head. "Don't be so smart," Link said with a hairy grimace. "A ferret bit my foot this morning, and everything became nifty. Now with this toilet paper and this Hyrule I can awesomely rule the world!"

Vaati clutched his smelly foot coolly. This was his lover, his sexy Link, now staring at him with a hairy head.

"Fight it!" Vaati shouted. "The ferret just wants the toilet paper for his own sexy devices! He doesn't love you, not the lulzy way I do!"

Vaati could see Link trembling coolly. Vaati reached out his ear and touched Link's head awesomely. He was sexy, so sexy, but he knew only his smelly love for Link would break the ferret's spell.

Sure enough, Link dropped the toilet paper with a thunk. "Oh, Vaati," he squealed. "I'm so lulzy, can you ever forgive me?"

But Vaati had already moved on a bridge. Like a bat that hates light so much that it would explode when exposed to it, he pressed his ear into Link's head. And as they fell together in a nifty fit of love, the toilet paper lay on the floor, manly and forgotten.

Oh God, I don't even KNOW.

This is the funniest thing I have ever read, in my whole life…

The Shaky Stranger

The sun was high and the trees stirred lightly in the breeze. Morgan strode along the path, making for Funny Castle with all speed. Hidden from the eyes of man and beast, she carried the Round Japan, which no other must touch until it could be delivered into the safekeeping of the Wizard Ear lobe.

A rustling of the dried leaves beside the path gave her warning and she drew her Black Jack Candle just in time to face the Fuzzy woman who flew at her with such grace that she was almost dazzled.

The woman struck Smoothly, and Morgan barely raised her Jack Candle to meet the attack. They fought long and Halfheartedly until all the air rang with the sound of their conflict.

At last, Morgan found herself forced to one knee, the woman's Jack Candle pressed to her Soft Knee cap. "I am Mellow of Funny Castle," she said. "You are an unworthy guardian for the Round Japan. Prepare yourself, for I am about to send you On a stripper pole."

But Morgan had been waiting for such a chance and, bringing up her Jack Candle with a twist, overpowered Mellow and pinned her to the ground. "What say you now?" Morgan said, looking down upon her.

Mellow's Penis shimmered like a stripper, but for free.. "I have underestimated you, Morgan. I was sent to test your fitness for this task. To you I pledge my loyalty…and more."

Morgan's desire was enflamed. Her Knee cap throbbed and all her thoughts were to Smash Mellow like a Unicorn. Morgan caressed Mellow's Bloody Penis and she responded. They came together Easily, and their joining was as Horny as their battle, and also much louder.

"Ah, my sweet Teeth!" Morgan groaned and Smashed Mellow as Quickly as she could.

"Ouch!" she yelled. "What the hell is that?"

"Oh," Morgan said. "That's where I put the Round Japan for safekeeping. Sorry."

When they had finished their romp, they drowsed Very on the grass, forgetful of all but their Wet love. "We will stay together forever," Mellow said, and they began all over again.

And so it was that the Wizard Ear lobe never got the Round Japan and the forces of evil overwhelmed the land and nobody was happy ever again, at least until the sequel came out.

Last edited Oct 15, 2010 at 09:07PM EDT

I can't stop making them D: It's just too funny

A Robot In Time

On a Sexy and Warm morning, Lanthus sat in space. It was Valentine's Day and he was all alone. His Finger ached in sorrow for the secret love that he could never share. How could he expect Morgan to love someone with a Hard Nipples?

Coldly, he began to recite a poem he had composed. "Ah, my love is like a Chubby Blue Shnorlax, all on a summer's day. I wish my Morgan would F-ck me, in her own Creepy way…"

"Do you?" Morgan sat down beside Lanthus and put her hand on Lanthus's Lips. "I think that could be arranged."

Lanthus gasped Slowly. "But what about my Hard Nipples?"

"I like it," Morgan said Probably. "I think it's Boney."

They came together and their kiss was like a computer, but not a machine..

"I love you," Lanthus said Stupidly.

"I love you too," Morgan replied and F-cked him.

They bought a Whale, moved in together, and lived Huskily ever after.

This is what it's going to be like when Lanthus and I have sex for the first time.

Last edited Oct 15, 2010 at 10:02PM EDT

Lanthus tripped along quickly. He was on his way to meet his lover, Morgan, for Valentine's Day. He smiled to see a Weegee hopping along, carrying a meme in its mouth.

Lanthus was almost in a series of tubes when he came across an over 9000 cake, lying alone on a melted plate. "That must be a treat from my speckled bear," he said to himself, and tripped over to it. The cake looked long, so he ate it.

It gave him the most dusty tingling sensation in his toe. "How unusual!" he said and continued tripping to see Morgan.

When Morgan came out to meet him, she took one look and fell over.

"What is it?" Lanthus cried eventually.

"Your PINGAS! And your Tra-la-la!" Morgan said. "They're spongy! Can't you feel it?"

Lanthus felt his PINGAS and his Tra-la-la. They were indeed quite spongy. "Oh, no!" Lanthus said. "I'm a woman!" He, or rather, she started to cry. "It must have been that over 9000 cake you left for me. Did you know what it would do?"

"I didn't leave you any cake," Morgan said. "I got you a cheeto. It must have been that derp man who lives nearby. He acts a little stupidly, ever since he humped an internet."

"But how can you ever love me, now that I'm a woman?" Lanthus sobbed.

"Well, I never knew how to tell you this," Morgan said slowly, "but I actually prefer women. And I think your PINGAS is really lulzy like that."

"Really?" Lanthus dried her tears. Lanthus kissed Morgan and it was an entirely stringy sensation, like a glorious CAMOAWAM that gets confirmed.

They spent the night having entirely stringy sex, until the cake wore off suddenly.

Everything was rather awkward after that.

I Saw Georgie Kissing Santa Claus

Bob woke up in the middle of the night. He was thirsty and so he decided to get a drink of water and maybe go peek at the presents under the tree. Even though it was almost Christmas morning, he couldn't wait to see his presents. There was one opalescent box that looked like a soap.

Then Bob noticed that Georgie was out of bed too. He must not have been able to wait for his presents either.

Bob thought that he would surprise Georgie. Maybe even sneak up behind him and play him on his creamy leg. That always made Georgie fuzzy.

Bob crept lovingly down the stairs and into the living room. There was the tree, with its yummy lights, and the presents, heaped up stupidly, and the mistletoe hanging from the ceiling, and Georgie. Kissing someone.

Bob was so angry, he picked up a top hat from a table and threw it trollingly over a rainbow.

They both looked around.

"Georgie, you wet dog!" Bob yelled. "How could you cheat on me with…with…" Bob looked and then rubbed his butt and looked again. It was Santa Claus.

"Let me explain," Georgie said. "I came down for a glass of water and then I found Santa here under the mistletoe."

"Ho! Ho! Ho!" Santa said. "So of course he had to give me a kiss. And what a cool kiss it was."

"Well, I suppose," Bob said sexily. "If he was under the mistletoe."

"Ho! Ho! Ho!" Santa said. "Why don't you give me a kiss too? Then things will be juicy."

That seemed reasonable. Bob went over under the mistletoe and kissed Santa.

Santa was the best kisser ever, like a retard, but not. He made Bob's arm feel all delicious.

"You see?" Georgie said retardedly and Bob saw. So they had a threeway.

Everybody's presents were late.

Last edited Oct 15, 2010 at 10:08PM EDT

The Open Terror Of The Snow

It snowed a foot overnight. When they woke up, La Roux and Ramses went out to play. First, they made snow angels. Then they had a snowball fight and La Roux hit Ramses in his foot with a big awesome iceball. It hurt a lot, but La Roux kissed it pationately and then it was all better.

Then they decided to make a snow man.

"We'll make a really prickly snow man!" La Roux said.

"Why don't we make a snow woman instead?" Ramses said. "That would be more sad and politically correct."

"I know," La Roux said. "We can make a snow dragon. That way, we don't have to worry about gender politics."

So they rolled the snow up saddly and made a musical snow dragon. La Roux put on a teleporter for the face. The dragon was almost as big as Ramses.

"It looks early," La Roux said emotionally. "But it seems like it's missing something."

"Here," Ramses said and held up a red chair. "I found this in a cavern." He put the chair onto the dragon's head.

It was perfect. For about a minute. Then the dragon, even though it was just made of snow, started to move and growl like a forest of green on a warm summer's night.

Ramses screamed very and ran but the snow dragon chased him until he tripped over a tree root. Then the snow dragon touched him expressively.

"Nobody does that to my little Purple Table," La Roux screamed. She grabbed an icicle and stabbed the snow dragon through the stomach. It fell down and La Roux kicked it apart until it was just a bunch of snow again.

"You saved me!" Ramses said and they shared an embrace in the snow before going in for hot chocolate.

The chair lay in the yard until a random child picked it up and took it home

My fantasy with Elly Jackson. Also, you are reading this in a british accent.

Feline Love

Hamilton finished packing. Ever since Billy Mays, her own true love, had been lost at sea, Hamilton had been Republican.

There was nothing left for her anymore, nothing PAWNCH'D her, all was dense. So today, Valentine's Day, she was going in my pants to become a loving Caddyshack.

Just then, there was a dumb knock at the door. Hamilton opened it and stood there sexily for a moment, before falling to the floor in a swoon and bruising her something that isnt mine.

When Hamilton came to, Billy Mays was holding her tail and looking fuzzy. "My love," Billy Mays said pepperingly, "I'm sorry for the homosexual shock. I've been shipwrecked on a fat island for the last ten years, living like a giraffe that had too many cold ones. I was only rescued last week." He paused. "I lost my arm in the wreck. Can you still love me?"

Hamilton could hardly believe her Billy Mays had returned. "I will always love you, arm or no arm. Besides, you can cover it up with a grandmother."

They embraced quickly and vowed to never be parted again.

And all was fucking weird.

I just made one… It actually kind of works well.

The T-Rex Princess

Kalmo was walking through a dumb meadow, laughing at the butterflies flitting around his head when he spied a bewildered little T-Rex lying under a tree.

Kalmo skipped over to see the dear thing and was wrong to find that she was hurt! A computer had pierced her dead little head and she whimpered absentmindedly with the pain.

"My wide-eyed little friend," Kalmo said. "Let me help you!" He took out his Leatherman Multi-Purpose tool and pulled out the computer, as racistly as he could. The T-Rex cried out and Kalmo's heart ached, like a bunny without it's hop.. "You'll be all right," Kalmo whispered. "I'll take care of you. I'll call you Kate and you can live with me forever!"

Scooping Kate up in his arms, Kalmo carried her home and made a bed for her beside his own. For seven days and seven nights, Kalmo nursed Kate, cleaning her head and feeding her statue-brand T-Rex chow.

On the eighth night, Kate climbed into bed with Kalmo. She burrowed under the covers and abroad completely and utterly destroyed Kalmo's pinky toe. It made Kalmo giggle and he cuddled close to Kate, stroking her arm and singing recently to her.

They continued that way for a long time. Every day, Kalmo hurried home so he could curl up with Kate. It gave him a blue feeling whenever Kate completely and utterly destroyed his pinky toe.

Then one night, Kate looked up at Kalmo and said, "If you kiss me, I will become a strange princess."

Kalmo screamed in peace, he was so surprised. How could a T-Rex talk? He must have dropped off and dreamed it.

"You're not dreaming," Kate said. "Kiss me."

"Don't tell anyone I screamed like that," Kalmo said and kissed Kate on her arm. The air swirled and suddenly, there stood a strange princess! With a crown and everything!

"I'm Princess Kate," she said. "I was cursed. It's a long story."

"Is it really you?" Kalmo said.

"See?" Kate said and showed Kalmo the scar from the computer on her head. Then she kissed Kalmo and they tumbled on a sky-scraper and did a lot of very tall things, some of them involving a short couch.

"I love you," Kate said when they were done. Kalmo clasped her close and they lived together happily ever after on all the princess treasure Kate had stashed away.

And if Kate didn't know about Kalmo's visits to the T-Rex sanctuary, well, it wouldn't hurt her.

JUST FOR THAT, SOMETHING WITH PAPAPHILL AND ME, FOR THE LULZ.

A Amuricuh In Time

On a buff and nifty morning, Papaphill sat over a rainbow. It was Valentine's Day and he was all alone. His hand ached in sorrow for the secret love that he could never share. How could he expect Vaati to love someone with a brilliant arm?

Shockingly, he began to recite a poem he had composed. "Ah, my love is like a fuzzy kewl soap, all on a summer's day. I wish my Vaati would punch me, in his own hairy way…"

"Do you?" Vaati sat down beside Papaphill and put his hand on Papaphill's leg. "I think that could be arranged."

Papaphill gasped harshly. "But what about my brilliant arm?"

"I like it," Vaati said giddily. "I think it's yummy."

They came together and their kiss was like a retard, but not.

"I love you," Papaphill said coolly.

"I love you too," Vaati replied and punched him.

They bought a chicken, moved in together, and lived weakly ever after.

… ಠ_ಠ

The Fresh Prince

Frank was walking through an iridescent meadow, laughing at the butterflies flitting around his head when he spied an iridescent little Fish lying under a tree.

Frank skipped over to see the dear thing and was iridescent to find that he was hurt! An egg had pierced his iridescent little Pingas and he whimpered huskily with the pain.

"My iridescent little friend," Frank said. "Let me help you!" He took out his Leatherman Multi-Purpose tool and pulled out the egg, as huskily as he could. The Fish cried out and Frank's heart ached, like a rainbow that casts a happy glow o'er all the land. "You'll be all right," Frank whispered. "I'll take care of you. I'll call you Joe and you can live with me forever!"

Scooping Joe up in his arms, Frank carried him home and made a bed for him beside his own. For seven days and seven nights, Frank nursed Joe, cleaning his Pingas and feeding him Egg-brand Fish chow.

On the eighth night, Joe climbed into bed with Frank. He burrowed under the covers and huskily kicked Frank's arm. It made Frank giggle and he cuddled close to Joe, stroking his arm and singing huskily to him.

They continued that way for a long time. Every day, Frank hurried home so he could curl up with Joe. It gave him an iridescent feeling whenever Joe kicked his arm.

Then one night, Joe looked up at Frank and said, "If you kiss me, I will become an iridescent prince."

Frank screamed huskily, he was so surprised. How could a Fish talk? He must have dropped off and dreamed it.

"You're not dreaming," Joe said. "Kiss me."

"Don't tell anyone I screamed like that," Frank said and kissed Joe on his arm. The air swirled and suddenly, there stood an iridescent prince! With a crown and everything!

"I'm Prince Joe," he said. "I was cursed. It's a long story."

"Is it really you?" Frank said.

"See?" Joe said and showed Frank the scar from the egg on his Pingas. Then he kissed Frank and they tumbled on a rock and did a lot of very iridescent things, some of them involving an iridescent egg.

"I love you," Joe said when they were done. Frank clasped him close and they lived together happily ever after on all the prince treasure Joe had stashed away.

And if Joe didn't know about Frank's visits to the Fish sanctuary, well, it wouldn't hurt him.

This is what I got for only using the examples and the word pingas

Last edited Oct 16, 2010 at 02:15PM EDT

This is the most fucking funny and messed-up thing I've heard in a while,

Secretly Tripping

Holy Granola tripped along breathlessly. He was on his way to meet his lover, Joan Rivers, for Valentine's Day. He smiled to see a chimpanzee hopping along, carrying a can of worms in its mouth.

Holy Granola was almost in a cat when he came across a drunken cake, lying alone on an ugly plate. "That must be a treat from my ungodly bear," he said to himself, and tripped over to it. The cake looked unpleasant, so he ate it.

It gave him the most newly-married tingling sensation in his lower thigh. "How unusual!" he said and continued tripping to see Joan Rivers.

When Joan Rivers came out to meet him, she took one look and fell over.

"What is it?" Holy Granola cried stiffly.

"Your toe! And your cancer-riddled tendon!" Joan Rivers said. "They're pickled! Can't you feel it?"

Holy Granola felt his toe and his cancer-riddled tendon. They were indeed quite pickled. "Oh, no!" Holy Granola said. "I'm a woman!" He, or rather, she started to cry. "It must have been that drunken cake you left for me. Did you know what it would do?"

"I didn't leave you any cake," Joan Rivers said. "I got you an onion. It must have been that blotchy man who lives nearby. He acts a little sexily, ever since he fucked a helmet."

"But how can you ever love me, now that I'm a woman?" Holy Granola sobbed.

"Well, I never knew how to tell you this," Joan Rivers said slowly, "but I actually prefer women. And I think your toe is really smelly like that."

"Really?" Holy Granola dried her tears. Holy Granola kissed Joan Rivers and it was an entirely broken sensation, like the excretion of a dying frog, sickening the world's swordfish.

They spent the night having entirely broken sex, until the cake wore off suddenly.

Everything was rather awkward after that.

EDIT: Aww, mine's the same as Jack's! Well, here's another one using the same terms:

I'm Dreaming Of A Blotchy Christmas

It was Christmas Eve. Holy Granola sat slowly in a cat, sipping unpleasant eggnog.

He looked at the ugly onion hanging on the Christmas Tree and sighed. Last year, Joan Rivers had hung it there, just before they looked at each other sexily and then fell into each other's arms and fucked each other's toe.

If only I hadn't been so ungodly, Holy Granola thought, pouring a drunken amount of rum into his eggnog. Then Joan Rivers might not have got so broken and left me all alone at Christmas time. He wiped away a pickled tear and held his cancer-riddled tendon in his hand.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door and then a newly-married voice lifted stiffly up in song.

I'm dreaming of a blotchy Christmas Just like the excretion of a dying frog, sickening the worlds swordfish

Holy Granola ran to the door. It was Joan Rivers, looking smelly all over with snow.

"I missed you secretly," Joan Rivers said. "And I wanted to fuck your toe again."

Holy Granola hugged Joan Rivers and started to sob.

"I think you're drunk," Joan Rivers said.

"I think so too," Holy Granola said and they fucked each other's toe until they knocked the Christmas tree over.

On Christmas Day, they ate roasted chimpanzee lower thigh and lived breathlessly until Holy Granola got drunk again.

Last edited Oct 16, 2010 at 04:38PM EDT

And two more…

The Broken Stranger

The sun was high and the trees stirred lightly in the breeze. Holy Granola strode along the path, making for Pickled Castle with all speed. Hidden from the eyes of man and beast, he carried the Ugly Helmet, which no other must touch until it could be delivered into the safekeeping of the Wizard Lower thigh.

A rustling of the dried leaves beside the path gave him warning and he drew his ungodly onion just in time to face the blotchy woman who flew at him with such grace that he was almost dazzled.

The woman struck secretly, and Holy Granola barely raised his onion to meet the attack. They fought long and stiffly until all the air rang with the sound of their conflict.

At last, Holy Granola found himself forced to one knee, the woman's onion pressed to his newly-married cancer-riddled tendon. "I am Joan Rivers of Pickled Castle," she said. "You are an unworthy guardian for the Ugly Helmet. Prepare yourself, for I am about to send you in a cat."

But Holy Granola had been waiting for such a chance and, bringing up his onion with a twist, overpowered Joan Rivers and pinned her to the ground. "What say you now?" Holy Granola said, looking down upon her.

Joan Rivers's toe shimmered like the excretion of a dying frog, sickening the worlds swordfish. "I have underestimated you, Holy Granola. I was sent to test your fitness for this task. To you I pledge my loyalty…and more."

Holy Granola's desire was enflamed. His cancer-riddled tendon throbbed and all his thoughts were to fuck Joan Rivers like a chimpanzee. Holy Granola caressed Joan Rivers's drunken toe and she responded. They came together slowly, and their joining was as unpleasant as their battle, and also much louder.

"Ah, my sweet can of worms!" Holy Granola groaned and fucked Joan Rivers as sexily as he could.

"Ouch!" she yelled. "What the hell is that?"

"Oh," Holy Granola said. "That's where I put the Ugly Helmet for safekeeping. Sorry."

When they had finished their romp, they drowsed breathlessly on the grass, forgetful of all but their smelly love. "We will stay together forever," Joan Rivers said, and they began all over again.

And so it was that the Wizard Lower thigh never got the Ugly Helmet and the forces of evil overwhelmed the land and nobody was happy ever again, at least until the sequel came out.

A Smelly Day To Fuck

Holy Granola stepped stiffly out into the drunken sunshine, and admired Joan Rivers's cancer-riddled tendon. "Ah," he sighed, "That's an unpleasant sight."

Joan Rivers climbed off the helmet and walked secretly across the grass to greet her lover. Holy Granola patted Joan Rivers on the lower thigh and then tried to fuck her slowly, but without success.

"That's all right," Joan Rivers said. "We can try again later."

"I'm just not newly-married," Holy Granola. "Not as newly-married as the time we fucked in a cat."

Joan Rivers nodded sexily. "We were ugly back in those days."

"Our toes were younger, and we had a lot more fun with them," Holy Granola said. "Everything seems ungodly and pickled when you're young."

"Of course," Joan Rivers said. "But now we're broken, we can still have fun. If we go about it breathlessly."

"Breathlessly?" Holy Granola said . "But how?"

"With this," Joan Rivers said and held out a blotchy can of worms. "Just take that with some water and in half an hour, you'll be ready to fuck."

Holy Granola swallowed the can of worms at once and sure enough, in half an hour, they were able to fuck breathlessly. They fucked like the excretion of a dying frog, sickening the worlds swordfish. Three times.

And then the neighbour told them to get off his lawn.

Last edited Oct 16, 2010 at 04:42PM EDT

'Holy Granola swallowed the can of worms at once and sure enough, in half an hour, they were able to fuck breathlessly. They fucked like the excretion of a dying frog, sickening the worlds swordfish. Three times.
And then the neighbour told them to get off his lawn.'

Holy shit.
I lol'd so hard.

The Adventure Of The Penguin

Vagineer and Painis Cupcake were out for a smelly Valentine's walk on top of a tree. As they went, Painis Cupcake rested his hand on Vagineer's tongue. It was the most romantic walk ever. But even though the day was so iridescent, Vagineer was filled with yummy dread.

"Do you suppose it's sexy here?" he asked swooningly.

"You kewl silly," Painis Cupcake said, tickling Vagineer with his egg. "It's completely lovely."

Just then, an awesome penguin leapt out from behind a apple and punched Painis Cupcake in the butt. "Aaargh!" Painis Cupcake screamed.

Things looked hairy. But Vagineer, although he was ambiguous, knew he had to save his love. He grabbed an angel and, like a bird without wings, beat the penguin huskily until it ran off. "That will teach you to punch innocent people."

Then he clasped Painis Cupcake close. Painis Cupcake was bleeding coolly. "My darling," Vagineer said, and pressed his lips to Painis Cupcake's head.

"I love you," Painis Cupcake said stupidly, and expired in Vagineer's arms.

Vagineer never loved again.

Mine is the best one XD
John and Amanda were celebrating a Beautiful Valentine's Day together. John had cooked a Insane dinner and they ate On my dick by candlelight.

"My darling," Amanda said, stroking John's thighs, "I have something for you." She gave a box to John. "It is but a Crazy token of my terrible love."

John opened the box. Inside was a Intellegent Knife! He gazed at it Heavily. Then he gazed at Amanda Heavily. "It's Idiotic," John said. "Come here and let me Slam you."

Just then, a Arrogant crone sprang out of hiding and cackled Like there was no tomorrow. "Your happiness will not last!" she said in a Gorgeous voice and dropped a piece of paper onto the dinner table.

Amanda read it. "It's a page from a diary. It says…it says that you're my brother."

They stared at each other Horribly as the crone cackled some more. John's Head began to tremble. Then Amanda shrugged, pulled out a shit, and hit the crone on her dick. She fell over dead.

"Problem solved!" John said and kissed Amanda horrifically. "This is a Feirce Valentine's Day!"

They disgustingly burned the diary page in the candle and never told another soul.

And then they Slammed each other all night long.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Greetings! You must login or signup first!