Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,713 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

Emo cheerleaders

Last posted Nov 18, 2010 at 09:36AM EST. Added Nov 12, 2010 at 07:56AM EST
23 posts from 13 users

they exist their just really retarded. for major reasons all emos are already stupid, they complain about everything and never do anything to fix it. they say they cut themselves but usually never do.they die their hair in really stupid colors like red blue green and bleach it when if they spent so much time complaining about their life they could fix. most of them where stupid childish clothing like Invader Zim (i do like the show) and other stuff. for example their is this girl in my English class who has bleached hair and wears sparkly shirts that are just black and have a couple stars on it. usually they where purple also which is the gay pride color not dark at all because i have never seen a gay emo, I have seen a emo that looked like they were gay becuase they were wearing all purple and had an invader zim gur backpack (their is a giant group of them that hang out right in front of my groups hang out). its really fucking annoying especially because the other day they were running around throwing water at each other and one of them missed hit me and i got all wet ( thats what she said) sooo overall I fucking hate all emo people. ps they dissed me about lieking slipknot WHEN THEY WERE WEARING THE SAME FUCKING SLIPKNOT TSHIRT WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!!! they make no sense at all!

Believe it or not, but I was a cheerleader in 5th grade. I was such a downer and had little to no enthusiasm during matches/practice. I was in that phase where I should start deciding what stereotype I should grow up to be, which happened to be 'emo' at that time. harhar

So, yeah. Emo cheerleaders. They exist. :P

reaverneon wrote:

they exist their just really retarded. for major reasons all emos are already stupid, they complain about everything and never do anything to fix it. they say they cut themselves but usually never do.they die their hair in really stupid colors like red blue green and bleach it when if they spent so much time complaining about their life they could fix. most of them where stupid childish clothing like Invader Zim (i do like the show) and other stuff. for example their is this girl in my English class who has bleached hair and wears sparkly shirts that are just black and have a couple stars on it. usually they where purple also which is the gay pride color not dark at all because i have never seen a gay emo, I have seen a emo that looked like they were gay becuase they were wearing all purple and had an invader zim gur backpack (their is a giant group of them that hang out right in front of my groups hang out). its really fucking annoying especially because the other day they were running around throwing water at each other and one of them missed hit me and i got all wet ( thats what she said) sooo overall I fucking hate all emo people. ps they dissed me about lieking slipknot WHEN THEY WERE WEARING THE SAME FUCKING SLIPKNOT TSHIRT WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!!! they make no sense at all!

This is what that posts sounds like out loud:

Goth AKA BLOATED BEACH WHALE. (BBW)

Scene AKA DRAMA.

Punk AKA WHITE TRASH.

I think they are in the Punk area do to tatoos.

Last edited Nov 18, 2010 at 02:56AM EST

reaverneon wrote:

"they exist their just really retarded." Hypocritical isnt it?

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo Yo! You must login or signup first!