Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,732 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

Random sentences

Last posted Mar 13, 2011 at 05:07AM EDT. Added Feb 23, 2011 at 12:14PM EST
61 posts from 32 users

All the flowerpot thought as it fell was "Oh no, not again". If we knew exactly why it thought that we probably wouled know alot more about the universe than we do now.

You perceive, now, that these things are all impossible except in a dream. You perceive that they are pure and puerile insanities, the silly creations of an imagination that is not conscious of its freaks – in a word, that they are a dream, and you the maker of it. The dream-marks are all present; you should have recognized them earlier.

I̸͎̤̜͕͙̺͎͉̝̰͕͎̫̠͇ͣ͛̊̌ͬ͒̇ͥ͘͝ ̴̨̯̖̬̭̞̲͕̣̩͂̋͌̍͆̃͘sͪ̑͗͐̎̃͛͢͏͎̣̹̤͓͕̠̟̻͉͖̰͔͎̥͕͓͉a̶̛͗͗ͩ͐̃͛͐̃̏͏̫̫͓͇̗͇͎͝͡w̷̢̢̳̞͇̲̻̪̟̹̞͉̦̜̩̟̙ͨ̃ͬ̊̒͒ͬ̏̈̽̅͡ͅ ̧̪̻͈̩̞̺̺͓̘͇͊ͭ̽̈́̅͋ͩ͑͆͊̽͆̔͌̂̑̏̚͢͠ͅt̰̺̺̱͖̘̗̦̜̟͖͂ͧ̒̾̀̊͑ͥ̈́̓ͯͨ͆͋̀͜h̸̲̩̭͙̊̓͌ͣͯ͝i̸̸͓̤̖̳̦̱̯̥̦̦̋͋̅͛ͤ̕͢ŝ̡̻̺̤̘̣̯͉̻̠̩͙ͤ̓̒̿ͫ̿̿ͫ̎̏̈́̚͘͘͘ ̷̛̛̛̠̖̩͎̭̗̱͍̺ͯ͗ͯ̆t̀̒̽͆ͯͭ̅̃͋ͭ̉̇̋̐͛̏ͭ͜͏̬̖̝̱̯̬̥̮͙̹̤̜͓̻ͅh̴̴͖̪͕̭̟̗̭̩͇͕̜͙̬̋ͭͯͨ͆̓̐̌͐͌ͨͯͮͭ̈́͗̅̀͘ṙ̠̞͉͔̞̭̖̪̯̞̭̘̫̙͌̋ͬ̔̓͐̈̇̿̏̅ͫͮ́͘͜͠e̓ͨ̎̉ͥ̔́̄̍͌ͫ̚̚͜͏̵̢̙̞̫̭͔͕͚͔̗̟̼ͅͅạ̪̯̏̾͐ͣͩͭͭ̀ͯ̂͛̀̎̍ͦͦ͘͟ͅd͒͐ͩͪ̉͂ͨ͊͂̿͗̂ͫ̽̄̈͏̶̛͕̠̭̯͍̗̺̹̥̼̳̲͍̞̻̘̪̳ ̶̶̯̞̪̘͖͉̙̠͉͍͕̞̱̾̑͂̍̓ͤ̓ͧͩ͒̀͞͡á̝̼̞̙͍̟͉̺͍͉͈̳̘̥͎͚ͫ̾̈́͝͝n̫̯̥͈̤͓͍͓̙̭̮̫̞̮̯̥̦̺̋ͬ͑̈́͂͊ͧ̉̎̋͒͑̽̍ͤ͛̏̾̚͘͝͞ͅd̴̨̩͔͔̮̲̤̞̙̩̰̟̜̦̤͑ͤͩͣ̀͘ ̶̶̶̷̛̰̪̣̯͉̣̖̩̟͇̱̞̩̜̈ͩͥ̑ͬ̊ͯI̧͎̘ͥ̏͒̓ͣͪ̄͗͌͜͝ͅ ̴͕͔̜͍̦̟̪̙͖̯̺̖̹̯̺̫ͩ̑ͥͫ͛͊̍͒ͨͪͫ͛ͭ̏͘̕͝͞ț̶̯̣͇̬ͩ̇͊̅͋̎̈́̉̐̀̉̋ͯͪ̚͠h̓͋̍͆̎͗̿̉͟͏̸̢̹̹̗̪͖̰̞͇͡o̴̴̙̰̲̻͉̮̲̮ͥ̎̓͐͗̄̋̈̐̿͂ͬ̕ͅu̇ͤ̒̂͐ͥͦ́̚͏̛̣̝̫͖̬̯͓͍̞̬̮̬̻̕͢͜ͅͅg̩̹̗̭̼̻̺̳̥̙̩͔͚̮̹̎̉̍ͬ͌͂͋ͭ͑̉͐́͝ͅͅh̾ͪͫ͂͠͝͏̮̞͍̰̟̺͓̜͕̹͖̟ͅ ̱̫̟͕͉͖̬͎͖̠̟̟͕̞͍̳͑ͧ͛̑͊ͯ͂͂ͨͥ̿̔͋͋ͤ̇̕͘͟I̶̵̥̩̫͇̙ͯͭͩͥ̔ͣͣ͒ͭ̄ͣ́ ̛̑̇ͣ̌͊̂͘͢҉̤͙͈̣̗͠ͅs̸̢̤̭͓̼̻ͧͬͧͮ̌ͯ͘h̴̦̼̣͈͇̙͇̟̻͓͓̬̞̭̬̘̞͊̇ͮ̈́̑̾̓͂̾͢ͅͅo̧̰̤̞͎̗̗̩̬̹̪̗͉̝ͬ̇̑͑ͣ͊̐͆̓͊̀͠͞ų̩͕̺̼͚̦̹̬̒ͣ͛̇̎͂͌ͭͥͫͨ͗̍̉ͯ̕l̛̜̣̞̝̜͈̦̖͉̾ͤ̋̈̄ͪ̽͑͂̇̾̀̋ͬ̓ͪ̚͜d̶̖͓͇̻̝ͤ̎ͨ̾͗̀ͅ ̨̢̙̪̪̬̪̣͈̍̓̏ͮ̊̂ͪͩ̾̂ͮ͗̓̄ͬͪ̈͋̕c̢̫̦̜̬̣͎̩͎̰̯̣̼̬̱̭͖̱̜̅̔̓̓̀͂ͯ̐͒̾ͪͭͩ̍̈̌ͭ́̕͘ͅļ̵̼͚͎͓̥̣͚͙̘̙̣͉͍̱̾̓́̅̉͆̇̓̒̌ͣͦͯ̏́͝į̵̰͙̗͕̩͇̟̪͕̞͍͇̳͕͓̦̟̌̐͐̎̆̈́ͅç̼̯̳̼͛͐̎̑ͯͣ̅ͨ̉̏ͮͮ̅̄̑̿̎̚͝͝k̳̫̘̻̻̖̰̤̘̼͎̤̗͓̰͉̰̐͂̏͌͒ͥ͘͘ ̴̧͔̥̤̟̻͍̩͖̤̯̞ͣ̈́ͮ̒́̆͛͗ͥ̇̄̑̇a̵̰͎̫̻̱͍̤͉̯͚̼͈̘̮̤̪̯ͦͩ̾͐̓̈͗́ͪ̏̀̅̋́ͅń̶̹̻͓̖̣͖̇ͤ̉̾͐͆̃ͮ̍̏̓ͮ̂ͥ͆̅ͯ̕͟͡d͈͉̺̤͉͖̖̱̼̝̜̲̟̞̤͎̘̮̎̍͗ͣͧ́ͤͦ͋͒ͪͯ̚͠ͅ ̵̮̥͉̜͇͎̲͍̞͔̘͈̠̰̞ͥͨͨ̉̊̍ͩͥ͢͜͟͡p̛̮̩̲̯̯̈ͣͦͣ̊͑͋ͪ͐͐ͮ͐̓̃ͧ̌ͦ́̚̚͟ơ̯̞̬͇̰͎͙͚͍̫͕͇͍̩̻͎̲ͥ͆ͫ͛ͣ̅̇̾̃̽̄͑͢͡ş̴͚̯̮̲̩̣̰̱͋͋ͧͩ̓̅ͬ̓̍̏̈́̂̇ͮ̿̓͟͞t̴̨̜̱̮̼̻ͬ̓̎̑ͩ̐ͪ̇̓̿́̃͒̒͡ ̸̜̮̳͉̼̬͇̩̭̳̺͓͖̯͉ͦ̏́̈́̅ͧ̅͗̐̅̅̆ͭ͞͝o̷̴̡͇̠͈̖̤͍̗̟̮̬̟̹̖͕̠̱̣̓͑̃͊͞͞ͅn̸̯̣̩̠̹̗̖̦̳͈̮̤͗̐̏̔̏̒̽ͮ̇ͧ̂̍̑̕͡͞ͅ ̷̵̳̮̺͈͑̐̊̔͆̅̂̋͂̓̕͠ͅt̢͇̳̬̲̪̮̖͖̦͙͚̣͎̗͔͍̰͚ͦͩ̽ͧͩͪͥ̀ͪ̆̽̽͗̿ͨͭͫ͌̽͝h̵̡̞̺̹̰̟͕̝̲͉̬̰̟̳͇̟̹̳͚ͤͥͪ͑̋͆ͭ͂ͭͬ͑͛̿̏̓̑͜į̶̣̙̰̘͍̺̬̣̘̫̅ͨͩ͛s̙̮̺̖͔̗̺͎̤͉̦̑ͮ̋ͤ͒̀̀͜͞.̙̺̤͕̻̩̺͚̱͔̖̹͍͖̺ͯͣͧ͊́̉͆͗ͤͫ͒̆̐ͭ͆́͜

I who stand at the full light of the heavans command thee! He who opens the gates of Hell! Send forth Devine Lightning!
"Wait, IS THAT!?!
THIS ENDS NOW!!
INDIGNATION!
"NO! IMPOSSIBLE!"
Lightning Strike
"GAHHHH!"

Sons of KYM! Of teh Internets!! My Brothers! My Sisters!

Look across the to ED! There you will see an army bred for a single purpose: to destroy the world of men. They will be here by nightfall.

I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me! A day may come, when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of Fellowship, but it is not this day! An hour of wolves and shattered shields when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

By all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you, stand, men of the Memes!

Arise! Arise, Riders of KYM! Spears shall be shaken, shields shall be splintered! A sword day… a red day… ere the sun rises!

Ride now!… Ride now!… Ride! Ride to ruin and the world's ending!

Last year over 100 000 000 "I'm just browsing" 's were said.
30 000 000 gadgets such as cameras were picked up, fondled, then put back down.
95% of people go into shops, knowing that they will not buy anything.
Now think of all those people who don't have things, but have similar things. All the people who are just browsing through life.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum

Dane wrote:

I'm like a snowstorm, I'll give you 8-12 inches and you won't be able to leave your house for 3 days.

I know what you're thinking, baby, and if I were to tell you, you'd think I was talking centimeters.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hauu! You must login or signup first!