Forums / Fun! / Memeory Lane

63,534 total conversations in 189 threads

Locked Locked
[Announcements] Login Images - ends April 25th, 2012

Last posted Apr 25, 2012 at 04:40PM EDT. Added Apr 11, 2012 at 09:45PM EDT
81 posts from 31 users

Welcome to amandab Makes Really Important Forum Threads Part 2: the electric nyan cat-aloo

So you know when you log in and a picture comes up ie:

Well!!!!! we are having a photo drive for new images!!1111

In this thread

• Request images to be drawn
  • Submit 180×180 images for voting -- please upload these to KYM as just regular image, not attached to any entry, and then put the link here. the photos that have the most upvotes will get added

gifs are okay

You have until April 25th, go!
You can also submit more than one pic that's okay

also PimpAbra rules

Quick edit cause PEOPLE STILL AREN'T UPLOADING PICS RIGHT

Follow Cyber6x's instructions on how to upload and link to images correctly. Pictures will be chosen by upvotes on image pages, NOT KARMA, so merely uploading the pic itself is pointless.

Last edited Apr 13, 2012 at 01:31AM EDT

I'm probably going to re-do the most interesting man, but I'm ok with the rest.

Clicking the images will take you to the page.

Everyone, please note that you should be voting on the actual image page not the post for it to count. For example. RF's picture can't be picked right now because he didn't upload it to KYM so even if his post here gets upvotes it can't be picked. Chris' picture has votes here but not as many on the image page which should have around the same.

Last edited Apr 11, 2012 at 11:04PM EDT

Seeing the examples, I think people didn't read the OP well enough…….

To submit you have to
1. Make an image that fits within 180×180 (A little bit smaller is fine)
2. Upload to your profile; not in any of the entries even though it is a derivative. (just upload without picking an entry)
3. Post it in this thread, along with the link to the image page (the one with comments and likes)
MAKE SURE you post a link to the image, as it is the key for voting.

To vote for an image, simply click on the link and click the upvote in the upper-right corner. Try not to downvote images you don't like.
You can also request images to be made if you don't like your own art skills.

Last edited Apr 12, 2012 at 12:43PM EDT

Sorry it's not a gif, i'm not very good with images. It took me ages to make because normal nyan cat's body wasn't big enough so i had to get rid of it's head, enlarge it's body and draw the head on again (if there's a quick way, like i said earlier i'm not very good)

Last edited Apr 12, 2012 at 03:24PM EDT

Please try not to downvote the images, especially if you are trying to let your image get more votes. I already see that some images are downvoted.

EDIT:
@RM
I wasn't talking about you.

Last edited Apr 12, 2012 at 06:13PM EDT

Since so many of you still aren't linking your images properly, here's a visual guide on how to -

aaand the finished image (along with another) –

Last edited Apr 13, 2012 at 12:31AM EDT

VmtWb1JrbEdWazlTVlRWRlUxVTFTRWxGYUZCVmJFcFFWV2xDVlZORlJsVkpSV3hPVlVWV1QxSkdUV2RXVmtKUVZHbENRa2xHUWtaVmJFNVFWR2xDV0ZORk9HZFZNVUpHVkd4UloxWkZhRVpUVmtsblZrVnNUbEpUUWtWU1ZVNVFVa1ZzVDFKNVFsUlVNREZHU1VWS1FsVXdWVEpPUTBKUVZHbENRa2xGZEZwVVUwSkhWREZLVmxSVFFrNVNWazVVVVZWa1JrbEZiRlJKUlVWblVteEtSbEpUUWtwVWJGSkdWV3MxUmxaRE5FNURaekJMVTI1V2VtUkRRblppYlZWMQ==

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Howdy! You must login or signup first!