Forums / Maintenance / Report Problems

27,708 total conversations in 1,732 threads

+ New Thread

My final message to Binary :)

Last posted Dec 06, 2009 at 05:16PM EST. Added Dec 04, 2009 at 12:19AM EST
33 posts from 15 users

I'm on 9-12 hours a day, typically. I keep KYM in a background tab, occasionally switching to it to check the Submissions/Forum.

Plus, if he does leave/get b&, we've got plenty of other dedicated members. Shouldn't be too big of an issue.

That's me minus the Google Images. Plus, I have one tab for school, one for Yahoo (haven't linked it with my Google account yet), and a separate browser for other stuff.

But like I said, we've got a fairly large amount of KYM devotees to replace our fallen comrade.

Are we listing down the tabs we usually have up when we're on the computer?

I have KYM (and all other tabs related), Yahoo Mail (I still like it better than Gmail), Facebook, Youtube (for listening to teh muzics!), and a separate tab for miscellaneous purposes.

you know what i dont get? WHY was redspear a samefag? what was his motive? what is the point of making a different account? he didn't really agree with himself using alt accounts all that much as far as i could tell. so how many accounts did he make anyway?

Even though I have not been a user on the site that long, Redspear always seemed like a childish and stupid person. He never did much meme-related stuff (except for CAMOAWAM). All he did was just stupid commenting on threads.

@ Blubber He was just a guy on this site. No one thought he was more than just bratty and selfish until everybody discovered his alt accounts he used to troll. Then he became a bad person in addition to being bratty and selfish. Basically, his inner troll was revealed to us.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Greetings! You must login or signup first!