Forums / Maintenance / Announcements

2,044 total conversations in 85 threads

+ New Thread

Big Phat Bulky Badges Handout

Last posted Jul 31, 2015 at 11:06AM EDT. Added Jul 27, 2015 at 07:16PM EDT
13 posts from 11 users

Congratulations everyone and we wish to see more of your work in the future.

Meme Taxonomist, for people who put a great amount of effort into organising our galleries and making certain everything is properly tagged.
- Nyako
- Jacob

Fanart Historian, for people who have shown a large interest in providing the site with a good stream of new media, while making certain it's well tagged and sourced.
- Unraveler

Community Artist, for the people who have shown their artistic skill is there for the community to enjoy.
- MedleyManiac
- Samekichi
- Rin Nakai

Karma Philanthropist, for users who simply like to reward folks with memepoints.
- SluttySam

Protip Advisor, for those who have put good effort in helping others out around the site and keeping the important stuff up-to-date.
- RandomMan
- Twenty-One
- ArchaicX

Tumblrologist, for those who specialize in Tumblr and its memes.
- Commandor Corson

Ponyologist, for those who clop.
- Particle Mare
- Cordyceps
- Blue Yoshi

4chanologist, for those who who specialize in 4chan and its memes.
- PeacockRoy

Does that mean you're unable to get a badge now? No! Au contraire, mon amie.

The badges system has been a reward feature that has long been woefully underused. But we're trying to change that by making badges something more frequent, to hand out to the folks that deserve them as they appear and proven their worth.

Although with many badges we will find ourselves quickly limited to moderators, the often bigger site contributors, we wish to make badges more of a community thing, to reward those that have proven their importance without having to be a mod.

Do you know of anyone (read: not yourself), please share them with us, and we'll see if we can consider them!

And that's not all! We might also even expand on the badges. But this is a more long term idea. But regardless, that doesn't mean you should sit still and wait!

Instead, head to this thread if you're interested. Perhaps you will even get rewarded.

Last edited Jul 27, 2015 at 07:35PM EDT
Protip Advisor, for those who have put good effort in helping others out around the site and keeping the important stuff up-to-date.
- RandomMan

>>>>>Giving yourself a Badge

May I suggest a "Most Modest" badge for RM's sake

Last edited Jul 27, 2015 at 08:05PM EDT

Twenty-One wrote:

- RandomMan

>>>>>Giving yourself a Badge

May I suggest a "Most Modest" badge for RM's sake

petition to replace "God Tier Swag" with "God Tier Ego"

Particle Mare wrote:

petition to replace "God Tier Swag" with "God Tier Ego"

Remind me to revoke your clop badge.

Last edited Jul 27, 2015 at 08:16PM EDT

Farm Zombie wrote:

I've uploaded 50+ Hentai Quotes images. Where's my pervert badge?

The thought of hundreds of half-naked sweaty teenagers touching themselves to your uploads should be enough of a reward tbh

Holy shit! Truth be told I gave up trying to get a custom title half a year ago. i'm super honored for this surprise.

It's sad No One deactivated cause he deserved the title more than me…

Last edited Jul 27, 2015 at 11:20PM EDT

Hey RandomMan, you still haven't given me that Pokemon Master badge you said I won back in 2012 or 2013. I'm still holding you to that even though I haven't been active for like a year. :^)

Last edited Jul 30, 2015 at 12:00PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Howdy! You must login or signup first!