Forums / Fun! / Creative

11,751 total conversations in 468 threads

+ New Thread

Locked Locked
superhero comic idea

Last posted Aug 02, 2014 at 10:55PM EDT. Added May 24, 2014 at 06:08PM EDT
68 posts from 14 users

so i have this idea for a new superhero series where people are born with a gene that causes them to gain certain ability/abilities from something that would have otherwise killed them, for example one the character gained his weather controlling powers from being struck by lighting, another got ice powers when they froze to death, and another got light controlling powers from being hit with gamma radiation. So do you guys thinks it sounds good so far,
I have so much planned, the only problem is that i have no drawing talent WHAT. SO. EVER so if you guys would be willing to give me a hand that would be awesome

Sounds alright. The whole idea of how they get their powers is interesting, but that's all I can really say. I think you'd have to give a little more info.

As for drawing, I could do some quick sketches or whatever. Just nothing too time consuming.

well i was originally going to have them hated by normal people like the x-men , ya know, but that would be to similar, so i decided what if there look up by normal people because of how pop culture has influenced the world.

Last edited May 24, 2014 at 06:35PM EDT

Hmm I think the origin idea sounds alright. However I think the characters need a unique theme or ideal. The superhero genre is almost over-saturated with superheroes that are carbon copies and such. The best heroes were unique when they were first made. The pop-culture idea sounds good but i'm not sure what in particular. I imagine them being celebrities or something.

Last edited May 24, 2014 at 06:32PM EDT

as a part of there mutation there eye and hair color change and just how powerful they are is gauged on a scale form 1 to 5
a 1 being a basic human level and 2 being a being with super powers.

A level 2 being can only manipulate substances or has a very weak version of a power

A level 3 being tends to have the same powers as a level 2, only instead of manipulating something they can straight up control it and they tend to have more powerful version of a level 2's power, such as being able to move faster if super speed is their power, or having more strength if super strength is their power

A level 4 being powers must have an effect on a planetary level as a minimum requirement

A level 5 being must have powers that allow them to manipulate reality. ( this is the rarest level)

Spider-Byte wrote:

Hmm I think the origin idea sounds alright. However I think the characters need a unique theme or ideal. The superhero genre is almost over-saturated with superheroes that are carbon copies and such. The best heroes were unique when they were first made. The pop-culture idea sounds good but i'm not sure what in particular. I imagine them being celebrities or something.

so i had this idea that the various governments of the world use them as weapons for war and they use propaganda to boost up there image to this holier than thou status.
Those who refuse to join the military are usually blackmailed or threatened into joining. Some even get brainwashed. But there is still a good chunk of them that join out of loyalty to there country. and there are some who were already in the military when they got there powers.

The main theme would be whether or not patriotism is good, and if it is good is it good in small or large doses. And it would also deal with whether not using people as weapons of mass destruction would be ideal. We should probably show it from the perspective of multiple different characters from different countries

MedleyManiac wrote:

Sounds alright. The whole idea of how they get their powers is interesting, but that's all I can really say. I think you'd have to give a little more info.

As for drawing, I could do some quick sketches or whatever. Just nothing too time consuming.

do you need me to describe what some of the characters look like or can you just come up with some on your own

TripleA9000 wrote:

so i had this idea that the various governments of the world use them as weapons for war and they use propaganda to boost up there image to this holier than thou status.
Those who refuse to join the military are usually blackmailed or threatened into joining. Some even get brainwashed. But there is still a good chunk of them that join out of loyalty to there country. and there are some who were already in the military when they got there powers.

The main theme would be whether or not patriotism is good, and if it is good is it good in small or large doses. And it would also deal with whether not using people as weapons of mass destruction would be ideal. We should probably show it from the perspective of multiple different characters from different countries

So kind of like multiple modern day Captain America. Yeah I could imagine seeing a comic book like this being decent. So I assume it is going to be more towards the darker, grittier kind of stories.

Also is this just an idea or do you plan of making something out of it?

TripleA9000 wrote:

do you need me to describe what some of the characters look like or can you just come up with some on your own

Well, since your the creator, I would kind of need something to go off on.

Spider-Byte wrote:

So kind of like multiple modern day Captain America. Yeah I could imagine seeing a comic book like this being decent. So I assume it is going to be more towards the darker, grittier kind of stories.

Also is this just an idea or do you plan of making something out of it?

right now it's just an idea, but i do plan on making something out of it.

all right so for one of the characters i would of making a high ranking officer. it would be a woman with the ability to manipulate photons of all frequencies, she could also absorb photons allowing her too lift somewhere around 75 tons and fly at super sonic speeds. Her back story would be that she was a former nuclear engineer on an Aircraft Carrier. There while she was checking for an apparent problem a malfunction occurred that caused her to be bathed in radiation. Her gene reacted and she gained the powers listed above.

she is 5"8, with hair going 1 feet past her shoulders. Before the accident she had brown hair and hazel eyes, but afterwords her eye color was changed to yellow and her hair is blonde with red streaks. She has a slender build. That's what i came up with so far. I'll come up with more characters and work on more character traits for her. And i have to come up with a good name.

Edit
alright how does this name sound, Elizabeth Hunter

Last edited May 25, 2014 at 09:18PM EDT

I have an two Characters that might fit this: The Lightning Siblings, there mother holding them was trying to Run from some bandits, going near the mountains sides, she would of ran away if it wasn't Lightning Hitting her and her two children, the mother died, but not the Siblings, they were found on the Mountain sides by Locals, mostly spending their time in the area, but soon to go after the bandits who wronged their families.

Too long Didn't Read Version: Two Siblings, Boy and Girl, Mother Died becuase there were strucked by Lightning, Adopted by Locals, Wanting Revenge, their Powers is Lightning Related.

Last edited May 25, 2014 at 09:36PM EDT

Mr.Stalker wrote:

@TripleA

She was Founded by the bandit, and then the bandit killed her, Alternately

She was Struck Direcly by lightning with her Children on the Side

how about they inherited the gene from there father, and there mother just straight up doesn't have the gene

TripleA9000 wrote:

all right so for one of the characters i would of making a high ranking officer. it would be a woman with the ability to manipulate photons of all frequencies, she could also absorb photons allowing her too lift somewhere around 75 tons and fly at super sonic speeds. Her back story would be that she was a former nuclear engineer on an Aircraft Carrier. There while she was checking for an apparent problem a malfunction occurred that caused her to be bathed in radiation. Her gene reacted and she gained the powers listed above.

she is 5"8, with hair going 1 feet past her shoulders. Before the accident she had brown hair and hazel eyes, but afterwords her eye color was changed to yellow and her hair is blonde with red streaks. She has a slender build. That's what i came up with so far. I'll come up with more characters and work on more character traits for her. And i have to come up with a good name.

Edit
alright how does this name sound, Elizabeth Hunter

How's that? Rough sketch obviously.

another character i have would be a 14 year old girl from a south american country. she has the ability to control fire, earth, and magma/lava.
She got her powers after she fell into a lava pit on a trip in Hawaii
her powers put here on the level 4 scale seeing as though she can cause volcanic eruptions and massive earthquakes in areas that have little to no tectonic activity. She can even create her own volcanoes.
i would say that she is about 5 feet tall. I wouldn't say she has a slender build but she definitely isn't overweight or anything, i would say about medium. Her original hair color was brown, and she had dark brown eyes, but as a result of her mutation she now has red eyes and as for hair color, i'm not sure, but something that would remind you of lava and fire, ya know? Her hair would go down to her shoulders and would look curly
And she would have light brown skin.
as for her name? i wanna give her a Latino name but im not really familiar with the culture of the south american countries so if someone else could come up with a name for her that would be great

one other character that i have would be a man born in japan but raised as an assassin for the yakuza his name is Hikaru haru (feel free to suggest a better name)
while he was out planning to kill some guy in an industrial factory he was caught between to machines. He panicked and tried to shoot himself loose but this caused the machines to slam into one another his power gene activated allowing him to not only phase through objects whenever he pleases but also allow him to turn invisible, this mixed with his assassins training makes him, unbelievably dangerous.

Before the incident he had black hair and black eyes. His mutation cause his hair to turn midnight blue his eyes turned into a greenish blueish color. he stands at about 5'7 and has a muscular build, not to the point of being shredded but enough to where you know he works out. his hair is straight and is cut short.

Last edited May 26, 2014 at 02:25AM EDT

Mr.Stalker wrote:

I have an two Characters that might fit this: The Lightning Siblings, there mother holding them was trying to Run from some bandits, going near the mountains sides, she would of ran away if it wasn't Lightning Hitting her and her two children, the mother died, but not the Siblings, they were found on the Mountain sides by Locals, mostly spending their time in the area, but soon to go after the bandits who wronged their families.

Too long Didn't Read Version: Two Siblings, Boy and Girl, Mother Died becuase there were strucked by Lightning, Adopted by Locals, Wanting Revenge, their Powers is Lightning Related.

tell medley what they look like so he can make someone quick sketches of them

Another was a 28 year old man from Russia, he got lost while on a trip to Siberia. He should have frozen to death but instead he gained the ability to manipulate ice and he can actually turn his body into ice. This allows him to make sharp objects from his body, (kind of like Alex Mercer) before his mutation he had brown hair and black eyes. After his mutation he gained ice blue eyes and sky blue hair Still thinking of a good Russian name. He has anime hair which goes down past his ears but stops at his chin. something like this

Another would be a guy who do pretty much anything an arthropod can do, can grow wings that allows flight, can grow an exoskeleton that with enough strength to withstand a tank shell. Can morph hands into pincers that are sharp enough to cut through plates of steel and strong enough to crush granite. He can grow an 8 feet long scorpion tail that can be used to impale people or inject venom. He can stick to any surface and shoot webs. If you’ve seen an invertebrate with an exoskeleton do something, expect that he can do it. He would be from France. I can’t think of a good French name. I’ll let someone else do this
How he got these powers is something that I haven’t been able to come up with but if someone else could that would be cool. He is 5’10. Before his mutation he had brown hair and brown eyes, Now he has Pitch black hair and blood red eyes

Last edited May 26, 2014 at 11:38PM EDT

A 19 year old college student with the ability to control the weather (and climate) gained these abilities after being struck by lightning. He has dreadlocks and is 6’4 He is African American used to have black hair and dark brown eyes? Now has snow white hair and blue eyes like storm from the x-men
While on campus there was a big lighting storm, he was attempting to get to his dorm but was knocked over by the wind, in an attempt to regain his balance he grabbed on to a metal pole, at that exact moment a massive bolt of lightning struck the pole and electrocuted him in the process. He is then drafted into the United States organization for people like him but because of the fact the he was going for a science degree, (microbiology) he is instead sent to work in a lab for the organization. And is occasionally a field scientist. His name would be Alexander Adams

Last edited May 26, 2014 at 11:42PM EDT

I think I need a bit more of a description on the French and African-American men (mainly hair and build), but I got an idea of the Russian man:

i would say that the weather manipulates dreadlocks go down to his upper back and there as thick as this guy's
he has a medium build.

the french guy would have long anime hair that goes down to his shoulder, he would be kind of androgynous.

Last edited Jun 01, 2014 at 08:33PM EDT

okay so it doesn't even have to be an artist with a consistent art style, we just need someone who can draw the comic for us, if you don't time to do that then perhaps you can just sketch the comic and we can get someone to ink and color it. So is there anyone out there who would be willing to do it?

Check out the DA Job Offers forums, that's where people ask for artists to draw things. As I said before, most of them are not free. Say a standard comic page will cost you around $80-200.

stevoqwerty wrote:

Check out the DA Job Offers forums, that's where people ask for artists to draw things. As I said before, most of them are not free. Say a standard comic page will cost you around $80-200.

damn, well considering the fact that i have college tuition to pay so I guess i'll just have to keep it to a story only deal, i guess i can teach myself how to draw, but my situation is looking pretty bleak. but i appreciate the advice none the less.

TripleA9000 wrote:

damn, well considering the fact that i have college tuition to pay so I guess i'll just have to keep it to a story only deal, i guess i can teach myself how to draw, but my situation is looking pretty bleak. but i appreciate the advice none the less.

A good way to get started is to get a decent tablet, like an Wacom Intuos, trust me, the difference between a decent and a poor tablet is massive. Then find an artsyle you like, and copy it. Practice is important, but learning is also important. You don't have to force yourself to sit down and draw skeletons and poses, just do a picture you really want to draw, you'll subconsciously learn from there.

Guy who can vibrate himself and anything he touches at close to the speed of light. Grew up obsessed with samurai. Is a nerd and was picked on because of it. He wields a katana. His vibrating allows him to teleport and phase through objects.
He wear large circular glasses and has a very thin build. He has a bowl cut. He used to have auburn hair and blue eyes, now he black hair with dark gray eyes
He has the personality of an absolute nerd, he tends to be awkward and in battle he yells out moves that he saw in one of his animes. This causes his enemies to usually underestimate him, this always ends up being a fatal mistake.
He is about 5’6
Name:
Level 2

New batch of characters
Woman with angel wings that allow her to absorb a special particle and use that particle however she pleases, she can shoot energy blast (dbz), use it to mimic beam weaponry (gundam), or she can create constructs with them (green lantern). She was born in Morocco. Her wings are gold color and can be used as shield, which can block many things ranging from high impact forced to extreme temperatures. These wings can obviously be used for flight. Doesn’t need to breathe or eat, can survive entirely on the particle
She has a very innocent personality and is very confused. Because of where she lives people have come to believe that she is an angel sent from heaven. This caused her social status to be boosted to an entire new level further confusing her. She tends to be a nice person, But can get angry and mean when the situation calls for it.
Used to have brunette hair and hazel eyes, now has goldish whitish hair, and hers eyes are silver.
Name: Samira Labrat
Level 3
Woman, former swat team member can Convert Potential energy into kinetic energy, and vice versa like gambit, is a skilled marksmen, can hit just about any target uses duel pistols. Got abilities after being accidently shot explosion.
Wears a red trench coat. Uses high tech goggles that have night vision, infrared, and can point out targets. Talks like a surfer. Born in San Diego, California used to have black hair, Has yellow eyes. Has unkempt blue hair with a yellow streak going down the middle and down the sides
She has a sunny personality and it takes a lot to wipe her smile away, usually is quick to try and cheer people up and always looks on the brighter side of things. Rarely takes things seriously.
Name: Haley Thompson
Level 2
Woman who can do anything a fish can breathe underwater but amplified, can lift 25 tons, can run and move at normal human speeds on land but in the water can swim at up to 300 mi/h, has razor sharp teeth, shark skin is capable of taking massive amounts of damage, but it is not invincible. Has bioluminescence. And bioelectricity, can also fire poison darts from finger tips .has the appearance of an anthropomorphic shark. Australian. Got powers after being abandoned at sea on a scuba trip. Should have died from a combination of hunger and drowning but instead body mutated to the form it has now so that it could breather and hunt underwater.
She is known to be a crude person, but is very intelligent nonetheless. Tried to get degree in marine biology, dropped out of college for unknown reasons.
She looks like an anthropomorphic shark. Has silver hair and green eyes. Her hair length is in between medium and short.
She stands at 6’5 and has a muscular build.
Name: Robyn Black
Level 2

Last edited Jun 18, 2014 at 11:04PM EDT

Woman caught in nuclear blast. She is essentially a living walking human sized star. This allows her to shoot plasma blasts (like some straight up Dragon Ball Z shit) she can synthesize material through nuclear fusion and nuclear fission, shooting fire is obviously one of her powers, she can shoot blasts with that are the equivalent of a nuclear explosion,. She is from Israel
Is shown to be a very violent and aggressive person, prone to anger, hates feeling powerless, so does whatever is in her power to not lose. Is very pious in her beliefs, and will defend them to the end.
She has long orange hair, but it becomes glowing yellow while in starmode. Starmode is when her body turns into plasma, The stuff star are made of
Name: Gavriella Almen
Level 4

Teenager with the ability of necromancy, can shape shift body into different kinds of monsters. He can raise the dead, but he can’t bring them back to life. Can spawn monsters to do his bidding alongside his zombies.. Only way he be killed is by removing the head and destroying the brain. Got abilities after being bitten by a zombie. He is British. Has White hair and green eyes. He wields a scythe.
Has a love of things he considers dark, this include horror novels, horror movies, gore movies, thrillers, and dark poetry. This only adds to his insane imagination. Is the typical Goth.
Name: Augustus White
Level 3

Last edited Jun 26, 2014 at 07:37PM EDT

Over the years I have thought of some superpowers myself but not of persons who could have them, so I might as well give the ideas of the powers to you. You can then think of a person with the power and how they "died" to make the gene activate. I'll give you one of them as an example and if you want to have more, just tell me.

The abiltiy to teleport any kind of matter within the radius of influence of the person (how large that is is up to you) who has the power. That means the owner can teleport themselves but also persons and objects around themselves. They also can perform partial teleports, which means that they only teleport… say all the steel from a car but not the other stuff. They can create almost everything in existence by reassembling the atoms of matter around them, this takes a lot of concentration and a moderate amount of time however.

Third Creature of Fire wrote:

Over the years I have thought of some superpowers myself but not of persons who could have them, so I might as well give the ideas of the powers to you. You can then think of a person with the power and how they "died" to make the gene activate. I'll give you one of them as an example and if you want to have more, just tell me.

The abiltiy to teleport any kind of matter within the radius of influence of the person (how large that is is up to you) who has the power. That means the owner can teleport themselves but also persons and objects around themselves. They also can perform partial teleports, which means that they only teleport… say all the steel from a car but not the other stuff. They can create almost everything in existence by reassembling the atoms of matter around them, this takes a lot of concentration and a moderate amount of time however.

alright, he may have got the power from a slip space rupture. He was a scientist assigned by his government to create a way to traverse space faster, they trying to make a working slipspace drive but it malfunctioned warping him and everyone else in a 300 ft radius into oblivion. His gene activate allowing him to manipulate worm holes.

The influence of radius i would say should be how ever much he wants, but he needs to charge up the teleportation. The larger an area the more time it takes to teleport the area and everything in it. Would say that the atoms he gets are just the material that he sent into a pocket dimension. And he calls on the atoms from that dimension to create objects. He in of himself can't control the atoms of this universe.

So i've managed to come up with different factions that would exist in this world
NATO: Obvious

Holy Islamic Empire: The Middle East and North Africa united by Islam

Sub-Saharan Africa: Most of Sub-Saharan Africa united under orthodox Christianity

The Soviet Republic: The Soviet Union reinstated, but with more freedom and less genocide than last time. It still however is a dictator ship

Still coming up with other factions

Also the main focus of the story would be a NATO team lead by Elizabeth Hunter

Last edited Jun 28, 2014 at 02:35AM EDT

new batch of characters
Woman who can manipulate, control, create, and even become various plants. She can accelerate the growth of plants and can pull seeds from her body. Allowing her to thing things such as growing clones of her, creating man-eating plants, or creating trees in order to provide her with cover. She can attack with all manner of different plant types. Though her preferred method of attack is to use vines with razor sharp thorns or to cause wooden spikes to spring from the ground, her arsenal is as vast as the plant kingdom itself. She is a botanist from Egypt and wields a scythe.
Has a gentle personality when off duty, but in combat is borderline sadistic. She enjoys destroying her enemies in the most brutal way possible. She finds tending to her garden soothing and tends to spend hours there.
She is 5’8
Got abilities after accidently eating a poisonous plant
She has green hair and pink eyes.
Name: Zahra Wasem
Level 3
Boy born in Iraq has the power to manipulate sand. Is gentle and very well educated usually tends to disarm opponents rather than kill them. Got powers after being accidently buried by a sand truck. The sand should have crush him, but instead it allowed him to control sand. He can make the sand do anything, he can fly on it, use it as a shield, shoot spikes of it, and wear it like armor.
He prefers to talk his enemies out of fighting, if that doesn’t work then he will fight them but will avoid trying to kill them. He only kills as a last resort. He enjoys reading and spends most of his time either reading a novel or playing music.
Plays the piano. He used to have brown hair and hazel eyes. Now has blond hair and blue eyes.
He is 5’8
Name: Alim Hamdani
Level 3
Man with ability to manipulate earth, got powers after being caught in a collapsing mine, can cause earth quakes, can levitate boulders the size of buildings and can wear diamond armor. He is Ukrainian. His abilities over earth and crystal make him a dangerous foe
Is a softy at heart, but his large size tends to intimidate people. He fights for the good of his country and believes in never leaving a man behind
He has a mustache used to have black hair and brown eyes. Now has brown hair and hazel eyes. His hair is short
He is 7’2 with a muscular build.
Name: Ruslan Belenko
Level 3
Woman with ability to manipulate the H2O molecule, got ability after drowning in a river. Has blue hair and orange eyes. She is from India. She can completely manipulate H2O in all its forms, this allows her to control people and animals like puppets, plants with a good enough amount of water in them can also be controlled by her, she can also use the water in the way a typical person with aqua kinesis would use it such as water shields and water blasts.
Stands at 5’6 with medium build
Is described as being twisted, seems to enjoy causing people pain and suffering, as she twists the water in their blood in order to cause them intense pain. Rumor has it that she will drink the water that she ripped from her victims blood.
Name: Ramani Shangloo
Level 3
A man with the ability to manipulate protons and electrons of anything he touches, this allows him synthesize and create anything he wants. He can then control the actions of these creations Got powers after falling into a vat of acid. At first he was only able to create simple things, but now with enough training he can create anything from monsters to robots. And when he no longer has use of them they revert to their regular forms.
He doesn’t enjoy fighting and only does it because he believes it’s for the good of his country.
He stand at 5’10 He has professional cut it. He used to have brown hair with brown eyes, his hair now has greenish bluish hair and has yellow eyes.
A former chemist, he was born in Yemen, currently resides in Saudi Arabia
Name: Najib Bishara
Level 3
Man who can lift 100 tons and run at speed of 750mi/h, and to add on top he can quickly calculate battle data, and come up with strategies and make predictions that are 80% accurate at least 90% of the time. Is a Skilled martial artist and has a various assortment of weapons at his disposal. But he commonly has a mini-gun and a specially made anti-armor weapon made for him. Sub Saharan Africa.
He stands at 7’0, he used to have black hair and brown eyes, after mutation has Navy blue hair and black eyes.
Has a large ego, believes that there isn’t a single person he can’t beat. And is willing to accept any challenge.
Name:
Level 3
Woman who can manipulate a special kind energy, can see and hit pinpoints on just about anything, has telepathy and telekinesis. Got ability after being killed, but her gene reacted after she had died giving her the abilities that she has now. She is from Spain. Was in college training to be a doctor but was convinced to join the military do to the benefits, she received her medical training in the military were she became medic.
Is shown to be very kind and soft spoken, has an unbreakable will. Whenever someone has a problem Isabella will attempt to help them any way she can, hates seeing any sign of misery in her companions and will go to great lengths to cheer them up. With that said even though she is a doctor she is perfectly willing to take a life if the situation calls for it.
Is 5’10 in height used to have brown hair and brown eyes now has blonde hair and yellow-orange eyes
Name: Isabelle Vargas
Level 3
Man who can use musical instruments to cause different effects? He can use saxophone and brass instrument to create sonic blasts and shockwaves, he can flute and tube like instruments which he uses to manipulate nature, such as creating humanoid sand figures or making water snake. And a string instruments to create razor sharp cuts out of the wind
Use to have blond hair Green eyes, Now has Black hair and black eyes. Ukranian
Tends to be cool, however if his strategy goes even a little bit off course or if one of his instruments is destroyed, he’ll begin to panic and become desperate.
Name: Yuri Vovk
Level 2

Last edited Jul 12, 2014 at 12:24AM EDT

So I've come up with a name for the super powered heros in this story I was thinking that they should be called Novi Dei by people. Novi Dei is Latin for New god, the plural would also be Novi Dei, and their scientific name could be ipsum hominis.

As for how many people have this gene i would say that about .01% of the earths population has the gene, and even less have and activated gene. The gene is passed down from one of the parents, and has for how the gene came into existence i wanna go with natural evolution. At first i was thinking of using alien tampering as a good origin but that would be too much like the celestials from the x-men comics. They can be killed, but if they have a certain power then they are immune to it being used on them, like someone with the ability to control ice can’t freeze to death,. Or someone who controls the weather is immune to electrical or temperature attacks but they can be pushed back by wind if someone else uses it. Someone who can control water can’t drown and so on.

So in my story I've come up this idea that when a Novi Dei decides to work for the government they go through a year of brutal training, it teaches them how to master their powers, they are also trained rigorously in non-super powered combat, IE martial arts, the use of firearms, melee weapons.

Then once their training is complete they are pampered for the rest of their lives, being paid hundreds of thousands of dollars a year, being able to live in a government bent mansion, being exempt from certain laws, having a legion of servants. Not to mention their celebrity status in their respective countries.

This pretty much validates the term Novi Dei, because just like the gods in the past (who were also ipsum hominids) they have immense power, and people either fear them, or worship the ground they walk one, effectively making them the gods of the new era hence the name Novi Dei

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo! You must login or signup first!