Forums / Fun! / Creative

11,757 total conversations in 470 threads

+ New Thread

Locked Locked
request me doodles

Last posted Sep 18, 2017 at 06:52PM EDT. Added Aug 31, 2017 at 08:55AM EDT
37 posts from 17 users

school and art block are killing my creativity with a rusty fork. please help me touch my inner child by requesting stuff and ill do my best to give your awful suggestions life

proof i can draw

thank you

Shape wrote:

>touch inner child

Seriously though, you could doodle Sundowner.

now it is true that i have never played any of the metal gears of war games so i do not know the real story behind this character, but given his name i'm pretty sure that he was named by his friends after his habit of always enjoying a nice refreshing drink after a hard day's work, hence sundowner

so here is sundowner downing a sundowner at sundown

neeext

Patrick Star 3D Real wrote:

Requesting art of the soulless hellspawn and lovecraftian horror, Mario Lopez.

IT'S-A ME, SATAN

he got the third eye the moment he verbally agreed to hosting that candy crush game show

NEEXT

Carrie Enright wrote:

Oh, yes (no pun intended). Requesting a Minion in Tommy Vercetti's attire.

this image didn't have to exist. we could have lived our lives completely the same without it. but you two had to go and ask for it. i hope you understand and take full responsibility of the fact that you two are to blame for this image being put to pixels and shared online

blanisquid wrote:

this image didn't have to exist. we could have lived our lives completely the same without it. but you two had to go and ask for it. i hope you understand and take full responsibility of the fact that you two are to blame for this image being put to pixels and shared online

uhh, that first sentence is wrong, this image had every reason to exist.

And god bless you for making it

blanisquid wrote:

Tommy Verminion? Huh, shit. Never thought they'd ever eat Mickey out!

He kept his head down, help Mickey forget.

blanisquid wrote:

Requesting the real Tommy Vercetti running over this minion with an Infernus from GTA

ok at this point, im temporarily closing requests as i have a bunch stacked now. please wait until i open requests again before requesting anything more. thank you for your cooperation, you've been great so far

not an independent suggestion but a minor suggestion as an addition Beatie's suggestion(since mine was added to)
have Tommy run over Mickey Mouse as well please

again, sorry for the add-on, but I can't leave the minion dead with mickey unscathed

Shape wrote:

Humanized goat-tan asking about playing video games seductively.

I earned my place in two circles of hell lower than I already deserved with this suggestion

i dont know what exactly i just dabbled in but i feel a bit unclean

Beatie wrote:

Requesting the real Tommy Vercetti running over this minion with an Infernus from GTA

a bit late but better late than never

and all was well in the world

okay, as i previously stated, my requests are closed. and as i've now finally finished all the requests done before i closed requests, i'm going to ask mods to lock this thread

till next time

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo! You must login or signup first!