Forums / Fun! / Creative

11,722 total conversations in 468 threads

+ New Thread

fruity bazaar

Last posted Oct 14, 2019 at 07:23AM EDT. Added Sep 07, 2019 at 07:30PM EDT
33 posts from 11 users

FRUITY BAZAAR

Hello all and welcome to Fruity’s bazaar where I dump art and do art request of many kinds (as long as it's PG-13..I don't want to get banned). But before folks start clamoring for request, here’s a few guidelines:

• keep the request safe for know your meme standards
  • I can only do 3-5 request a week. I can’t get to all of them
  • I rarely do anything related to your waifu
  • and remember, keep it dank and keep it meme-y

Also if you don’t believe the fact I do art just look into my profile and also

This :

but I largely gonna do more simple art styles for practical reasons. in addition, i sometimes share some of me google docs and stuff for public viewing…cuz i crave attention….and webcomic pages..and other things.

Last edited Sep 07, 2019 at 07:35PM EDT

Could you draw a girl with a body type simular to the image below, but with her left arm being a robot arm and wearing a tank top and jeans. Also can you make her hair dirty blonde and either short or shoulder length(your choice). Now for the meme-y bit, have her holding either a shotgun or pistol with the words "Delet this" at the bottom.

Last edited Sep 08, 2019 at 11:14PM EDT

Kappapeachie wrote:

FRUITY BAZAAR

Hello all and welcome to Fruity’s bazaar where I dump art and do art request of many kinds (as long as it's PG-13..I don't want to get banned). But before folks start clamoring for request, here’s a few guidelines:

• keep the request safe for know your meme standards
  • I can only do 3-5 request a week. I can’t get to all of them
  • I rarely do anything related to your waifu
  • and remember, keep it dank and keep it meme-y

Also if you don’t believe the fact I do art just look into my profile and also

This :

but I largely gonna do more simple art styles for practical reasons. in addition, i sometimes share some of me google docs and stuff for public viewing…cuz i crave attention….and webcomic pages..and other things.

You forgot the most important thing for this thread; Bazaar Music:

Draw a curvy person in a trenchcoat patterned like the KYM NSFW image in an alley asking someone "hey user, want some softcore erotica?" and then they open it up to reveal "Mistress Fortune's image gallery" and the user goes "I'm sickened but intrigued."

Mistress Fortune wrote:

Draw a curvy person in a trenchcoat patterned like the KYM NSFW image in an alley asking someone "hey user, want some softcore erotica?" and then they open it up to reveal "Mistress Fortune's image gallery" and the user goes "I'm sickened but intrigued."

sketch in progress….god my hands and perspective are gonna suck but ey i try

Nedhitis wrote:

A very annoyed-looking KYM-tan with the captions "this fucking shit every goddamn day" below. Basically KYM-tan's version of this:

wip sketch!

also a few things i gotta announcement for you guys:

yes i do see ye request i;m just taking some time to do them all since half of these seem like things i barely even draw…so it's kind hard for me to do….also perfectionism…

• >Perfectionism.

I know what you mean, It honestly seems to be a requirement for being a good artist.

Although it's really demotivating when you're new and your hands and fingers aren't quite on board with drawing yet so everything looks a little off. But hey, that's what practice and repetition is for am I right?

I feel you on the perfectionism. Whenever I try to write I usaully spend a lot of time rewriting or starting from scratch because it isn't worded the way I want it to be worded. But please, don't worry about taking your time to draw these requests. It's perfectly alright to slow down and go at a pace that you would find more comfortable.

so a few announcements…i'm aiming to get a screen tablet…but that shit cost money…so im gonna get a job and do some commissions on the side. So I may not have to to do all your request (might finish miss fortune's by the end of this month though)

Understandable. TBH I initially didn't expect my request to even be taken that seriously but the fact you're not only doing it but the quality looks to be better than what I expected for a request coming from me is quite surprising. I wish I had a better disposable income, I'd actually commission you if I could.

Mistress Fortune wrote:

Understandable. TBH I initially didn't expect my request to even be taken that seriously but the fact you're not only doing it but the quality looks to be better than what I expected for a request coming from me is quite surprising. I wish I had a better disposable income, I'd actually commission you if I could.

dude, i found it funny enough to actually draw it (also i'm a degenerate and I wanted to squeeze in dobson in their for laughs)

I've been asking this question way too many times but now do you write a marginalised character without 4chan and kym getting triggered by their exsistence?

Example: I have a character who is bisexual. They been dating this girl for 6 months now but as time went on they started meeting other people and began discover feelings about themselves.

They eventually break up with their girlfriend in hopes of learning about themselves more.

In other words :

Travis and ian (travian) is the endgame

Last edited Sep 28, 2019 at 07:58PM EDT

Kappapeachie wrote:

I've been asking this question way too many times but now do you write a marginalised character without 4chan and kym getting triggered by their exsistence?

Example: I have a character who is bisexual. They been dating this girl for 6 months now but as time went on they started meeting other people and began discover feelings about themselves.

They eventually break up with their girlfriend in hopes of learning about themselves more.

In other words :

Travis and ian (travian) is the endgame

Just don't sound too preachy or make it look forced or virtue signal-y. From my experience that's what pisses people off 90% of the time.

As long as it's written good and the characters have more personality traits than simply being part of a certain demographic, it should be well received.

Also, there's a philosophy I live by: You can't make everybody happy, and if you try, no one will be happy. There will always be people that don't like your work, don't worry about them. Do what you think is a good idea (after some deep thoughts and calculations though) and do it. Write for yourself, make yourself happy, do what you want to. If we're being honest here, 4chan and a few members of this site are going to hate your work with a burning passion, but that doesn't mean you're doing it wrong, it just means that it's not their cup of tea, so to say. I guess what I'm trying to say is accomplish your vision, not 4chan's, not some critic's, your vision.

DISCLAIMER: I'm just going off of what I've seen from the numerous flame wars over that kind of stuff, assuming they only happen because one of the aforementioned "Do Not's" occurred in the story. I've also seen a lot of comics, shows, movies and games get ruined by trying to pander to everybody and losing sight of what makes them them.

Kommando_Kaijin wrote:

Just don't sound too preachy or make it look forced or virtue signal-y. From my experience that's what pisses people off 90% of the time.

As long as it's written good and the characters have more personality traits than simply being part of a certain demographic, it should be well received.

Also, there's a philosophy I live by: You can't make everybody happy, and if you try, no one will be happy. There will always be people that don't like your work, don't worry about them. Do what you think is a good idea (after some deep thoughts and calculations though) and do it. Write for yourself, make yourself happy, do what you want to. If we're being honest here, 4chan and a few members of this site are going to hate your work with a burning passion, but that doesn't mean you're doing it wrong, it just means that it's not their cup of tea, so to say. I guess what I'm trying to say is accomplish your vision, not 4chan's, not some critic's, your vision.

DISCLAIMER: I'm just going off of what I've seen from the numerous flame wars over that kind of stuff, assuming they only happen because one of the aforementioned "Do Not's" occurred in the story. I've also seen a lot of comics, shows, movies and games get ruined by trying to pander to everybody and losing sight of what makes them them.

So just draw art and write stuff in private and not share it with anybody?

And someone else told me that I should makes these marglaized groups cute depsite the fact it goes against my brand (see, one of the webcomics I'm working on "venators" is gonna jsut be in this 90s anime comic book style to match with the more edgy horror comedy tone….like the only cute character I did was the main character's girl friend…)like it's gonna become more apparent once I start submitting concept art…

I'm not saying don't share it with anybody, just that don't try to pander to every possible group at the same time. And don't worry too much about people disliking your work, just do what you want to do with it.

From my point of view, it doesn't matter what others think about a piece of media, it matters whether the author enjoyed creating it and is proud of their work.

On the subject of the art style though, generally as long as it looks good (which I'd say you've got handled with the stuff you posted here) and fits the tone of the story I'd say it's fine.

Status update: not feeling too good. All this poltics shit is draining me and pretending to be something your not isn't always healthy. I'm sick of hiding my opinions anymore and even then that won't do me any favors.

If your wondering why the request are taking forever to get done it's because well inktober is happening and I have college work to do so i may never have time to get them done (especially unlimited wheelchair works…that sounds like a night mare to draw)

Oh also I'm gonna lay off drawing girls for a few months. It's gonna be painful but I want to get out of my comfort zone.

So apparently my on intuos has a issue where the stroke has a gap in it and it's been driving me nuts for several months. It happens occasionally though but if it happens again I'm legit gonna have get a job or some form donation or commissions thing cuz I need a new tablet now and fast.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hello! You must login or signup first!