Forums / Fun! / Forum Games

64,399 total conversations in 719 threads

+ New Thread

Stellaris Memeiverse 2: Good good friggin Memeiverse

Last posted Nov 06, 2017 at 08:51PM EST. Added Sep 05, 2017 at 02:35PM EDT
41 posts from 9 users

LONG AGO, IN A GALAXY FAR FAR AWAY, SOME STUPID SHIT HAPPENED. MORMON BIRDS TOOK OVER, TURTLE-JEWS GENOCIDED AND A BUNCH OF SLOTHS OPENED A PORTAL THAT ALLOWED EXTRADIMENSIONAL DEMONS TO KILL EVERYONE. HOPEFULLY IT WON’T HAPPEN AGAIN!

Portrait:
Pick from here

Name:
Race name in singular, plural and adjective.
Empire name and adjective version of the name.
Leader’s title, gender, and name.
Homeworld Name and climate:

Arctic

Arid

Continental

Desert

Ocean

Tropical

Tundra
Society:
What do your people believe in?
You have 3 points to invest. Clockwise from the top we have Militarist, Xenophobic, Egalitarian, Materialist, Pacifist, Xenophilic, Authoritarian, and Spiritualist. In the center there is Hive-Mind.

Each ethos takes 1 point and you can’t pick conflicting ones (opposite of each other in the wheel. Fanaticism takes 2. Hive Mind (center) takes 3.
What type of government do you have?
Democracy (elections), Oligarchy (Smaller elections every ~40 years), Dictatorial (Smaller elections when leader dies), Imperial (No elections, leader has an heir), Hive Mind (Immortal leader without the ability to join any factions or have other races in the empire. Compensated with unified strifeless society.)
Pick some Civics.
Here
Starting Technology:
Ships Weapons: Bullets or Lasers or Nuclear
FTL Tech: Warp Drive (Free but slower movement) or Hyperlane (Faster but limited to a network of paths) or Wormhole (Extremely fast but you need to contruct portals to the galaxy you need to go to)

Optional: Lore for your guys

Last edited Sep 05, 2017 at 02:36PM EDT

Cute genocidal warmongerers coming right up.

Portrait:

Race name in singular, plural and adjective:
Diri, Diri, Diri

Empire name and adjective version of the name:
Celestial Diri Arch-Empire, Arch-Imperial

Leader’s title, gender, and name:
Arch-Emperor, Male, Grraak the Soul Devourer

Homeworld:
Arid

Ethos:
Fanatic Militarist, Materialist

Gov. Type:
Imperial

Civics:
Mining Guilds, Distinguished Admiralty

Starting Techs:
Nuclear Weapons, Warp Drive

Portrait

Skögul, Sköguls, Skögulian

Sanngriðr, Sanngriðrian

Grand Chieftain, Male, Sigrdrífa the Quaking One

Homeworld:
Continental

Ethos:
Materialist, Militarist, Authoritarian

Gov. Type:
Imperial

Civics:
Slaver Guilds, Warrior Culture

Starting Techs:
Nuclear Weapons, Wormhole

Return of the fluffy space penguins.

Portrait

Aptenodyts

The United Federation of Irithyll, Irithyll Federation

Matriarch, Female, Yorshka

Homeworld:
Artic

Ethos:
Spiritualist, Xenophile, Egalitarian

Gov. Type:
Representative Democracy

Civics:
Beacon of Liberty, Idealistic Foundation

Starting Techs:
Laser, Wormholes

Lore

Aptenodytes home world of Irithyll was always a hostile and unforgiving world for many who were not born to to withstand the frozen landscape and the bone chilling winds. Once it use to be a tropical paradise home to an advanced set of alien civilizations, many of them ranging from insects, reptiles and amphibians who have long since died out when the world began to cool down and many of them could not survive against the change climate.

It was with their death that bird and mammals, once mere animals used for both food and pets, now roam freely and dominated the world. As they evolved and adapted to their new world a select few began to develop sapience and began to ask themselves were do they come from and was their world always a frozen ball?

The Aptenodytes were a collection of tribal confederacies, small kingdoms, independent city states, developing empires, and many other nationstates. The many nations that the Aptenodytes have were far to different from each other for the people to ever truly become a united force on their own, yet several key events happen both within their nations and from beyond that would soon change the Aptenodytes civilization.

The first was the formation of three great faiths and schools of philosophical thoughts that would help ease in the desperate cultures in Aptenodyte civilization, trading with other empires from the more mammalian creatures of the worlds that helped spread new ideals and technology along with the Aptendoytes experiencing a cultural, spiritual and technological renaissance.

Of that many things that spawn from the enlightenment and renaissance were liberal ideas with the concept of individualism striking more to the hearts and minds of the future rulers of Irithyll. The change that happened to most of the Aptendoytes civilization were often different stories, where some going through non violent reforms and other nations falling into civil war and revolutions. Yet with the mammalian neighbors many of them did not like the talks of liberal democracy and chose to wipe the Aptendoytes out to prevent their ideals from spreading.

Aptendoytes would have indeed been destroyed if they have not discovered the technologies of the precursors and with them laser weapons and wormholes. Using these new weapons and technology the smaller Aptendoytes began to push back against the aggressive mammals and just when it seems that things couldn’t be worse for the Aptendoytes enemies a plague and famine ravaged their lands, crumbling down their already weaken armies.

The war ended with a peace treaty which made sure that no other party would attack the other while they recovered. The Aptendoytes civilization continued to grow and prosper while the civilizations of the mammals continue to spiral downward until eventually all of their civilizations ceased to be, with only nomadic tribes being the last remnants of these former civilizations.

With the mammals no longer in the way the Aptendoytes grow their civilization until they finally conquered their home world, creating the United Federation of Irithyll. With them now knowing much of their world many began to be fascinated on what secrets and mysteries can be found in space as most of their advanced technology came from beings who predated them and most likely came from the stars.

Using their resources and ingenuity they crafted both space ships and gateways to use their wormhole technology to explore the cosmos and experience all that it has to offer..

Last edited Sep 07, 2017 at 08:21AM EDT

Portrait

Race Name in Singular, Plural, and Adjective
Rakata, Rakatans, Ratakan
Empire's Name and Adjective Version
The Enlightened Confederacy of Rakatan, Rakatan Confederacy
Leader's Title, Name, Gender
Chairman, Gorzo, Male
Homeworld Climate and Name
Tropical, Raxuan
Ethos
Egalitarian, Fanatic Xenophile
Gov. Type
Oligarchy
Civics
Corporate Dominion, Free Haven
Starting Tech
Bullets, Hyperlane

Last edited Sep 08, 2017 at 02:37AM EDT

Portrait:

Race – Singular/Plural/Adjective:
Terran, Terrans, Terran
Homeworld – Climate/Name:
Continental, Earth, (Sol System)
Traits:
Quick Learners, Charismatic
Empire – Name/Adjective:
Coalition of Terran Systems, Terran Coalition
Leader – Title/Name/Gender:
President, Everett DeWynter, Male
Ethos:
Fanatic Egalitarian, Xenophile
Government:
Representative Democracy
Civics:
Beacon of Liberty, Meritocracy
Starting Tech:
Missile Weaponry, Warp Drive

Last edited Sep 08, 2017 at 05:36PM EDT

Can I actually conquer the galaxy this time thanks

Race name Singular, plural, adjective

Brytton, Bryttons, Brytton.

Race Traits

Enduring, Intelligent,Sedentary

Empire name and adjective version of the name

Grand Stellar Republic of Brittania. Brittanian

Leader’s title, gender, and name.

Minister of the Stars, Male, Jererminius Corbynus

Ethos, Government, Civics

Fanatic Materialists, Egalitarian. Direct Democracy. Parliamentary System, Meritocracy.

Homeworld Name and climate:

Bitterpia, Arid.

weapons and FTL

Kinetic, Warp.

Last edited Sep 09, 2017 at 09:37PM EDT

Shoot sorry for not responding soon enough but thankfully you got their old traits. Also the gov on the image is different on my app but considering i was going to go with it before I made the last minute change I will keep what is on the image. let's change some things up with my space penguins.

Last edited Sep 30, 2017 at 05:20AM EDT

IIRC, unless your race (or another race) is starting in the Sol System, the map should have it.

(Also, I had Quick Learners and Charismatic as my traits. Why the change?)

A-Train wrote:

IIRC, unless your race (or another race) is starting in the Sol System, the map should have it.

(Also, I had Quick Learners and Charismatic as my traits. Why the change?)

Oops, sorry. Must have messed up when reading your sheet. I'll fix it, don't worry.

THE GAME IS ON!
The map is kind of uninformative right now. We will wait to see if there are any developments soon. I added a few NPC empires to fill some space up in the galaxy.

I'm guessing that little red blob in the top left is me.

Watch out indistinguishable green blob, you shall fall under our mighty legions.

It just so happens that that green blob is the Glorious Celestial Diri-Arch Empire, ruled by Arch-Emperor Grraak the Soul Devourer, First of His Name, Supreme of the Diri and Rightful Ruler of the Galaxy.

The Minervans try their hand at playing God, bending the structure of other planets.

Meanwhile their neighbours are starving.

Oops

The Diri show kindness to the Bryttons, bu aren't afraid to of making sure that the Bryttons know about the power dynamic between them.

Sadly Grand Chieftain Sigrdrífa the Quaking One died. He was replaced with his daughter Sungam the First, fair as she is. She has approached the Ymorz Combine in the name of camaraderie and peace between two warrior-cultures, ironically enough.

The Norillga Tribunal aren't very well-liked in this universe, might be their liberal use of the word "infidel" to describe others.

The Sukkyins respond by asking them to leave them alone while insulting their voices.

The Sukkyins have reached a whole new level of EUPHORIA

While the Skögull invented brain-chips, for an easier time managing their slaves.

Minervans struggle to keep up.

The Sköguls used these chips well though, sending the 7th Thrall Regiment to invade the primitive Renaissance-era civilizations of Qiramulan on the planet nicknamed "Habitat Qwert"

Last edited Oct 17, 2017 at 12:34PM EDT

Sorry for a lack of updates. A busy schedule combined with a way too stable universe=Less updates.
Well here's a map (kinda)

FINALLY A WAR!

The start was kinda… bumpy

R.I.P. Arachnid Attack, outsmarted by Olive Nectar

But later on the Diri and Bryttons decided to take initiative and invade from the North. After an EXTREMELY INTENSE fight I forgot to screenshot properly they defeat Olive Nectar's grand army.

Let's see where the war goes.

Meanwhile in Terra

Checking out bronze-age furries.

CrowTheMagician wrote:

Is this game still going?

It has been rather rough recently. Not much interesting is happening in the game.

This is the result of the earlier war.

Once the Minervans got to the capital they began enslaving the Caloctorans.

Meanwhile Earth and it's people got themselves into a war… and it's not going that well for them.

They got a protecorate now! They seem rather loyal right now.

And the Rakatan together with the Irithyll have made a Federation! Maybe they'll get some members later on?

Jellopy wrote:

It has been rather rough recently. Not much interesting is happening in the game.

This is the result of the earlier war.

Once the Minervans got to the capital they began enslaving the Caloctorans.

Meanwhile Earth and it's people got themselves into a war… and it's not going that well for them.

They got a protecorate now! They seem rather loyal right now.

And the Rakatan together with the Irithyll have made a Federation! Maybe they'll get some members later on?

Glad to see my spider children are doing well, at least~!

Note to self: Tell liasons to the lizard people protectorate to enforce encourage loyalty via the careful and diplomatic application of sick spins.

(Also, contrary to popular belief, service does not guarantee citizenship. Citizens should do their part in helping humiliate the enemy!)

Last edited Nov 06, 2017 at 08:56PM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Sup! You must login or signup first!