-The Li Horde has advanced towards Juapeng domains, the horde manages to advance with some hefty losses towards the other side of the river capturing An in its wake, ransacking the city for valuables and tearing it down, the king has ordered its units to fall back and fortify the river while units advance through the west side.
- The city of Mvy has been invaded by Qsul
MILITARY will be divided in three types of units, main infantry, support units and ranged support for each city-state, with infantry units being the most important for the backbone of any army.
ACTIONS will be limited to 5 actions, try not to cram each action too much as it will increase the difficulty of the performed action and probably not go the way you want it. I am also forbidding "if" and "or" actions because they can be used to take advantage of logic loops.
TERRAIN will play an important part in the game, from deciding how easy will expansion of your city state be in the area to the outcome of battles, so make sure to keep it in mind.
CULTURE are certain traits that diferentiate your people from others, your culture can affect how other city-states perceive you, integration of other cultures etc, religion is also an important part of your culture and you can spread it to increase your influence. Culture will evolve with the game and unlike doctrine you cannot change it at will.
TECH is represented on P= production T=Maritime M=Military G= General
Government Type: Administrative Republic
Military: Phalanx, Chariot Archers
Navy: War Galleys
Culture: Traders, Scholars
Tech Levels: P:III T:II M:II G:II
War Exhaustion (Medium)
- The 1st Drupe regiment is introduced consisting of Spearmen and chariot archers, as the navy is expanded with new ships powered by oars.
- Two-Fields Crop Rotation is introduced to the agriculture, doubling the cherry production of the city state as well as other foods in general.
- Academies are built across the city with the research in mathematics and discoveries in philosophy as their main goals, book keeping houses are constructed and scribes are hired from all social classes and put in the job of teaching the peasants the writing system
- Production efficiency is increased through the use of primitive workshops, the increase of processed goods and the need of the government to properly move and tax the commodities has moved the economy to a production-based one
- Leather-crafted fiat currency is introduced with its worth backed by silver, similarly to Astica but with more success
- A spy association is created, its first mission is to infiltrate the city state of Berri while diplomatic talks hope to increase relations between the cities. Unfortunately several spies are caught snooping around military academies and promptly arrested by soldiers of the purple regiment and the failure of the mission forces cherrian diplomats to leave the country as relations between both fall greatly
- The diplomatic crisis has made the council declare war on the berry city state, the first engagement between the 1st drupe regiment and the 1st purple regiment proves costly for the cherrins, who suffer great loses in the battle. Dispite this the purple regiment is almost completely wiped out.
Alkanvar (Black Graphic T)
Government Type: Hereditary Monarchy
Doctrines: Egalitarianism, Elemential (Religion)
Culture: Fishers, Seafarers
Tech Levels: P:I T:II M:I G:I
- Farming tools such as gillnets and setnets are introduced along with aquaculture which quickly increases the supply of fish obtained daily, leading to plentiful trade of fish that quickly stimulates the economy
- Efforts are made to expand south which is done with ease, after inspecting the kingdom of pan, scouts report to the head of state that while pan might not match the strength of the Alkanvar empire, they are well defended thanks to the jungle that sorrounds their city.
Beatimet (Deblod 100)
Government Type: Father Knows Best State
Doctrines: Mandatory Happiness, Indocrination
Culture: Hedonists, Utopia
Tech Levels: P:I T:I M:I G:I
- Mandatory happiness laws are passed and all citizens must be forced to smile at all times, aside from complaints of people having their face frozen in a permanent smile state all goes well in Beatimet
- Due to miscalculations done at the mines recently constructed by the state they have collapsed causing several miners to be trapped with them, mining operations had to be stopped to rescue the doomed workers and most mines become useless to get resources out of.
- Tree leaves are used to craft a book with happiness propaganda, but the project fails completely as leaves prove to be an inefective material to write in.
- Orgies are made legal in certain establishments the government allows, much to the joice of citizens. Due to the inability to construct any new buildings city leaders have looked upon refurnished basements in taverns and other debauchery hubs, soon after all taverns in the city state have an orgy room where many of the important and rich of the city meet and the goverment has taken advantage of this to fuel their economy.
Government Type: Theocracy
Economy: Maritime Trade
Navy: Merchant Ships
Doctrines: Arch Finding
Culture: Seafarers, The Arch(religion)
Trade Agreeements: Kajul
Tech Levels: P:II T:I M:II G:I
- Missionaries are sent to Kajul in order to spread the word of the arch and recruit soldiers for the Estresian army, the missionaries from Kajul come back home empty-handed while those from Llet found themselves violently thrown out from the city, with about half of the group dead.
- All available workforce is instructed to construct a giant bridge that can go across islands, while the project was way out of what could be done at the time, a bridge was still built in the arch river on certain key points, improving mobility between both sides in Kajul.
- Merchant ships are built, which quickly increase trade speed for the city state.
Government Type: Psychotic Theocratic Dictatorship
Doctrines: Nuclear Ban, Eyebrow Ban
Culture: Trevor (Religion), Cultist
Tech Levels: P:II- T:II M:II G:II-
- Trevor has consulted upon the great god of legislation, after receiving enlightenment from his deity he process to speak up from his throne made of trevor’s bones, he proclaims that from now on all nuclear weapon inventions will be forever banned, whatever these mad ramblings mean doesn’t interest the peasants, who make a new holiday to celebrate no nukes day.
- Elections are held on Trevor, with the current king trevor being elected on all seats of all districts, all seats of the congress are piled on the throne made of the first trevor's bones.
- seeing the current corpse of Trevor it has been decided all citizens must follow him and strip themselves of their flesh, a safer compromise has been created by priests, who proceed to make eyebrows illegal and demand everyone to shave them, ALL HAIL TREVOR.
Government Type: Merchant Republic
Military: Assassin warriors, Chariot archers.
Culture: mystics, Musicians, Egalitarianism
Trade Deal: Kabal, Cacique
Non-Aggresion Pact: Kabal, Cacique
Tech Levels: P:I T:I M:II G:I
- An army unit consisting of Assasin Warriors and Charioteer soldiers with archer units is created, relying on speed mobility and stealth the unit proves useful for hit and run and raid attacks, but ultimately powerless in direct confrontations
- The city starts construction of a grand canal connecting their shipyards and armories to have space for an assembly line of new ships, with the end goal being a great harbor, however due to the magnitude of the proyect and the lack of resources the proyect is scrapped halfway, with only some shipyards being built in the city.
- Palaces and amplius homes are constructed in the city as multi-use locations, with temples, workshops, Universities and even parliaments on the same building, due to lack of space for each institution and the lack of focus on each of these causes the proyect to be a failure, with not much being achieved compared to the spenditures the city puts everyday, the palaces are quickly abandoned and soon turn into broken down slums for the homeless of the city to live in.
- A road system between Camarilla and Kabal is constructed as there is no other city state that can be connected through a land route, several inns and horse tables are made through the route along with watchtowers to protect the road, but due to lack of general travel most of these go to waste, canals and aqueducts
- Aqueducts, sewers and toilets are built as part of a government system to increase hygiene around the city state, once opened many locals start using the free service, which quickly deteriorates the quality of bathrooms and sewer system causing a rather swift collapse of it