Forums / Fun! / Forum Games

64,398 total conversations in 719 threads

+ New Thread

Normals VS Weebs

Last posted Feb 28, 2018 at 08:35PM EST. Added Feb 24, 2018 at 11:37PM EST
11 posts from 10 users

How this forum game works:
Acouple accounts acts like weeaboos who are jacking off to anime, other half are normal, just fight along and flame until someone gets hurt. Nobody wins and it will go on forever. Happy battling!

Ill start:

Ok normals, these fuckin weeaboos are fuckin us up, we're trying to view stanky may mays here but they're shitposting hentai on the site and we need to stop it. Ready troops?

Seems to me like this game is more like shitposters VS weebshitposters.

Can't really argue as long as they are shitposting in the right area. But I guess I will side with the regular shitposters cause, while I am a fan of anime, regular shitposting wins hands down cause there is a lot more thinking involved and fandoms to reference. Not to say weebposters aren't thinking and being creative, but it really comes down to the variety. Plus, overall can we all just get along?

prolly not lmao P.S. i leik traines

Last edited Feb 25, 2018 at 07:44PM EST

Quick question:

I jack off to hentai doujins more often that I'd like to admit. But I don't watch anime very much at all anymore, or consume any other Japanese media much either. Does that still make me a weeaboo?

The anime's aren't fucking up the site, I'm being polite. (Grabs Mic)

🎡 Yo.. ya--yay-yoyoHOyayyyy-Yo
*taps mic🎡
(We recording)

(GUD)

Verse 1:

🎡 yo, weak normalfags why you be triflin', with government idol's den?
While weeaboo's be goin' for a title annnnnd, tryna be a God like Goku here's my new bible annnnnnβ€¦πŸŽ΅

🎡 Read the fucking manual, no need to re write this annnn. Annnndriod boi's here to say, so waste you life away if that "iFAG" shit I just came here to spray I came, just in the way of your face, doesn't take a MAC genious 2 know I called ur mom gay. (notes): no more to say
🎡
SayAnimeGayWellWhyTheFuckAreYouOneThisThredAnyWAY? Ramen pop's out my trunk like AK's. Slurp don't spray. AYYY AYYY laugh my ass off, enough to deliver you a poo poo platter to dae. nawt dae wae

(drops mic)🎡 🎡 🎡 🎡 🎡 [outro intensifies]

Last edited Feb 26, 2018 at 03:30AM EST

Cronus wrote:

Quick question:

I jack off to hentai doujins more often that I'd like to admit. But I don't watch anime very much at all anymore, or consume any other Japanese media much either. Does that still make me a weeaboo?

no, you're all good if that's the case imo.

Hello. My name is Bob Stevenson. I enjoy cooking, reading, long walks on the beach with my girlfriend of two years, and healthy political debates. My preferred style of animation is from Canadian flash cartoons, and I'm not much a fan of that "Chinese" stuff.

Weab posting; my dad may not understand my personal tastes when watching tv, but that's okay cause I don't understand why my dad likes watching half naked men in booty shorts holding onto each other, struggling to be on top so they can dominate their opponent into a ring out.

Alex>_> wrote:

The anime's aren't fucking up the site, I'm being polite. (Grabs Mic)

🎡 Yo.. ya--yay-yoyoHOyayyyy-Yo
*taps mic🎡
(We recording)

(GUD)

Verse 1:

🎡 yo, weak normalfags why you be triflin', with government idol's den?
While weeaboo's be goin' for a title annnnnd, tryna be a God like Goku here's my new bible annnnnnβ€¦πŸŽ΅

🎡 Read the fucking manual, no need to re write this annnn. Annnndriod boi's here to say, so waste you life away if that "iFAG" shit I just came here to spray I came, just in the way of your face, doesn't take a MAC genious 2 know I called ur mom gay. (notes): no more to say
🎡
SayAnimeGayWellWhyTheFuckAreYouOneThisThredAnyWAY? Ramen pop's out my trunk like AK's. Slurp don't spray. AYYY AYYY laugh my ass off, enough to deliver you a poo poo platter to dae. nawt dae wae

(drops mic)🎡 🎡 🎡 🎡 🎡 [outro intensifies]

I read this the tune of HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA.
…
…
…
Wait, I actually need to contribute tho OP's role-playing game? Sure, I'll be the weaboo monk who mastered the way of the thrown penis.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Word Up! You must login or signup first!