Forums / Fun! / Forum Games

64,398 total conversations in 719 threads

+ New Thread

Shindan Maker Generator: What Succubus are you?

Last posted Oct 02, 2020 at 03:06PM EDT. Added Sep 09, 2020 at 09:46PM EDT
34 posts from 19 users

xoxin wrote:

xoxin is a chubby succubus with ghostly-white skin and chin-length hair. Each of her breasts are 0.5 times the size of her head. xoxin has a motherly demeanor.

Not bad

She is like a mommy marshmallow.

Kenetic Kups wrote:

Kenetic Kups is a thin succubus with purple skin and chin-length hair. Each of her breasts are more than 3 times the size of her head. Kenetic Kups has a stoic demeanor.
got dem big titties

The contrast is pretty humorous. She basically has the physique of that flower from Conker's Bad Fur Day.

Menthol wrote:

menthol is a muscular succubus with red skin and pixie-cut hair. Each of her breasts are more than 3 times the size of her head. menthol has a foul demeanor.

She is basically a busty oni.

Pokanika wrote:

Pokanika is a thin succubus with purple skin and shoulder-length hair. Each of her breasts are 2.5 times the size of her head. Pokanika has a foul demeanor.

Not sure what to make of it.

Well, you have a cranky titty monster on your hands.

Burian is a chubby succubus with ghostly-white skin and chin-length hair. Each of her breasts are 0.25 times the size of her head. Burian has a foul demeanor.
Damn, I got small boobs again.

Burian wrote:

Burian is a chubby succubus with ghostly-white skin and chin-length hair. Each of her breasts are 0.25 times the size of her head. Burian has a foul demeanor.
Damn, I got small boobs again.

I was wondering when someone end up with small boobs.

A-Train is a curvy succubus with charcoal-black skin and pixie-cut hair. Each of her breasts are 1 times the size of her head. A-Train has a shy demeanor.

A-Train wrote:

A-Train is a curvy succubus with charcoal-black skin and pixie-cut hair. Each of her breasts are 1 times the size of her head. A-Train has a shy demeanor.

At least she can easily hide in the dark due to her skin color. Stumbling upon her at night would be pleasant surprise nonetheless.

blkd28 wrote:

Somebody knows queen of pain in dota 2?

I fail to see the relevance. None of the generated succubi
in this thread meet her description--unless she can turn people into succubi.

Mako the Goblin Queen wrote:

Mako is a chubby succubus with purple skin and hip-length hair. Each of her breasts are 1.25 times the size of her head. Mako has a motherly demeanor.

This is a pretty nice result.

"Chubby" and "motherly" are natural complements.

Derptastic Derpman is a fit succubus with charcoal-black skin and pixie-cut hair. Each of her breasts are 1.5 times the size of her head. Derptastic Derpman has a mischievous demeanor.

> Fit
> Pixie Cut
> Tig ol Bitties
> Mischievous

Nice

Wrazid is a fit succubus with ghostly-white skin and shoulder-length hair. Each of her breasts are 2 times the size of her head. Wrazid has a mischievous demeanor.

I've done a couple of ones where it generates a girl, and they keep on giving her giant jumblies for some reason.

Wrazid wrote:

Wrazid is a fit succubus with ghostly-white skin and shoulder-length hair. Each of her breasts are 2 times the size of her head. Wrazid has a mischievous demeanor.

I've done a couple of ones where it generates a girl, and they keep on giving her giant jumblies for some reason.

6 out of the ten sizes are equal or greater to the head ("realistic" sizes are boring).

KoimanZX wrote:

6 out of the ten sizes are equal or greater to the head ("realistic" sizes are boring).

"The alphabet doesn't stop at F, why should the tits?"

Nigel the treasure hunter wrote:

Swole, big tiddy succubus apparently

"Nigel the treasure hunter is a muscular succubus with red skin and hip-length hair. Each of her breasts are 2 times the size of her head. Nigel the treasure hunter has a whimsical demeanor."

I see you managed to pull one of the two demeanors I just added.

Some Buddy wrote:

Some Buddy is a fit succubus with red skin and waist-length hair. Each of her breasts are 1 times the size of her head. Some Buddy has a stoic demeanor.

I downvoted you on accident. Sorry about that.

"12Monkehs is a chubby succubus with charcoal-black skin and waist-length hair. Each of her breasts are 2.5 times the size of her head. 12Monkehs has a motherly demeanor."

>Motherly demeanor

ARA ARA MOTHERFUCKERS

Last edited Sep 27, 2020 at 01:12AM EDT

Sugary is a fit succubus with purple skin and pixie-cut hair. Each of her breasts are 0.5 times the size of her head. Sugary has a stoic demeanor.

Not the smallest boobs in this thread, small victory. Fit, short hair, very tomboy aesthetic.

Sugary Salt wrote:

Sugary is a fit succubus with purple skin and pixie-cut hair. Each of her breasts are 0.5 times the size of her head. Sugary has a stoic demeanor.

Not the smallest boobs in this thread, small victory. Fit, short hair, very tomboy aesthetic.

The smaller boobs make her seem more athletic though.

A lot of you seem to be drawing the stoic demeanor. I put in nine different demeanors (the maximum per list is ten without fancy coding), but I have yet to see the other three: friendly, sultry, and sadistic.

This is a cool post. Wonder if there will be any succubus character in the games that I play online. Like in Among Us if there will be that sexy character, she would be a good killer or impostor as well. You can click here for among us download for free. You can join us as well and be part of our Crewmate, or be one of the Impostor who kills and sabotage the ship! This is really cool. 

Madz wrote:

This is a cool post. Wonder if there will be any succubus character in the games that I play online. Like in Among Us if there will be that sexy character, she would be a good killer or impostor as well. You can click here for among us download for free. You can join us as well and be part of our Crewmate, or be one of the Impostor who kills and sabotage the ship! This is really cool. 

The fact that your only activity on this site is posting this advertisement for Among Us is what the kids call "sus." Try to stay on topic please. I even generated you a succubus:

Madz is a curvy succubus with blue skin and Calf-length hair. Each of her breasts are 1.25 times the size of her head. Madz has a mischievous demeanor.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hey! You must login or signup first!