Forums / Discussion / General

234,484 total conversations in 7,808 threads

+ New Thread

R.I.P. Mermaid Man

Last posted Jul 09, 2012 at 03:08PM EDT. Added Jul 08, 2012 at 07:00PM EDT
21 posts from 16 users

Spongebob: Wow, Mermaidman and Barnacleboy.

Patrick: It's too bad their old.

Spongebob: What do you mean, Patrick? Old people are the greatest. Their full of wisdom and experience. (captain gives a thumbs up) The world needs Mermaidman and Barnacleboy. Someone, somewhere, is in trouble, and I won't rest until Mermaidman and Barnacleboy are out of retirement. (fireworks appear)

Patrick: Ooh! Pretty lights!

God bless this man!

Last edited Jul 08, 2012 at 07:10PM EDT

I don't know if you ever heard, but there was going to be an episode about Plankton and Man Ray teaming up together… I don't know if there's ever another MM&BB episode….
WHY DO THE SUPERHEROES FALL?!?!

Last edited Jul 08, 2012 at 07:31PM EDT

The quoted post has been deleted.

There's no need to post thrice in a thread like this. Especially when you're just spamming letters.
With that said, Mermaid Man was always a good source of comic relief. His VA will be missed.

I always hoped they would get a different voice for the Dirty Bubble after Charles Nelson Riley died, but they discontinued his character. I don't know what's going to happen now that Ernest is dead. He was so close to making it to 100, and that was mosty because

He masturbated a lot
Last edited Jul 08, 2012 at 08:14PM EDT

>That feel when you almost reached a century years old but death has to be a dick and take that away…

This man will be missed. The man will live a happy eternity in heaven while watching T.V. on that same couch in the retirement home, from the spongebob episodes.

Last edited Jul 08, 2012 at 09:17PM EDT

I don't know what the Spongebob staff do with the MM&BB episodes, since Ernest's dead…
It's either end the trilogy or archive his voice (like what they did for Snoopy in Charlie Brown movies after Charles Schultz died, which almost could be a good idea…)

Last edited Jul 09, 2012 at 12:38AM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

'lo! You must login or signup first!