Forums / Discussion / General

232,934 total conversations in 7,788 threads

+ New Thread

Massacre in Pakistan school leaves 132 children and 9 adults dead.

Last posted Dec 19, 2014 at 04:59AM EST. Added Dec 17, 2014 at 07:26AM EST
26 posts from 21 users

Ugh. Sickening. Just. No. No. I hope they don't just put a bullet in these fuckers. Maybe we can finally get an episode of "Eaten Alive" staring these guys.

I went too far didn't I? Well these guys went even farther, so fuck them.

Edit: Til this guys are caught, let's lynch this guy.

Last edited Dec 17, 2014 at 08:33AM EST

Joseph Zenizhiv Green wrote:

Why are they attacking the kids? just WHY??

Shock value. It’s more likely for people to pay more attention to a child-killer than an adult killer – just ask Casey Anthony.

Wow… I know something like this could happen… It's just terrible that it actually came through. sigh I'm not sure if humanity is moving forward… We might be nearing the modern black age if this keeps up.

"The smallest coffins are the heaviest"

It's really hard to believe that there are people out there willing to do horrible things like this. Absolutely horrible.

Last edited Dec 17, 2014 at 01:33PM EST

Okay, now I know that my views on many things are rather, uhm… divergent from the leadin' opinions here…

But now, I think we can all agree that there's a very special place in Hell for those who slaughter innocents.
A very deep place in Hell…

Last edited Dec 17, 2014 at 04:58PM EST

This is horrifying… I can't believe there is people in the world that would do this thing! I just don't understand. It's just so sad to see and know all that life was wasted and that all the pain it caused the families.

From the video it seems like they are doing the right thing by continuing to go to school. The children and survivors are so brave and strong it astonishes me and shows there is a little good despite the actions of those who committed such inhumane crimes.

However I feel that bringing back the death penalty is not the right thing, and while I hate them for their crimes against all the innocent and good people out there, I realize the Taliban are human. They need punishment, but I believe death is never the way, even for people such as these. Killing them quickly seems pointless and killing them slowly is just torture and wrong.

In the end, I just hope for best or everyone trying to get the best outcome.

Spider-Byte wrote:

This is horrifying… I can't believe there is people in the world that would do this thing! I just don't understand. It's just so sad to see and know all that life was wasted and that all the pain it caused the families.

From the video it seems like they are doing the right thing by continuing to go to school. The children and survivors are so brave and strong it astonishes me and shows there is a little good despite the actions of those who committed such inhumane crimes.

However I feel that bringing back the death penalty is not the right thing, and while I hate them for their crimes against all the innocent and good people out there, I realize the Taliban are human. They need punishment, but I believe death is never the way, even for people such as these. Killing them quickly seems pointless and killing them slowly is just torture and wrong.

In the end, I just hope for best or everyone trying to get the best outcome.

Honestly, I agree with you about the whole death penalty thing, it's very knee-jerk considering how quick they were to do it, so I doubt all factors were considered when deciding if it was the best choice. I hate seeing life wasted, even for scum-bags like these, and I doubt the children would appreciate a killing in their name. Still though, it's kinda too late to go back on this now, doing so will just piss people off.

Last edited Dec 17, 2014 at 05:59PM EST

When I saw this on the news what went through my head was "This is what real evil looks like". I hoped I never had to experience real evil in my lifetime. Much has come close, but this is probably the evilest thing I can remember during my life. Well, 9-11, but that was before I could make coherent thoughts.

And in other news of evil fucks, in my area there was a guy caught who raped his kids and filmed it. Both in the same week. I would confirm 2014 as the shittiest year in really recent times for human rights. Mainly due to all this bull happening in the Middle East. And I also agree with Spider's world-view. Death should never be the answer. If I had Hitler and had the option to kill him or lock him up forever, I'd lock him up. It's just my way of thinking.

This is so awful than even the Afghanistan Taliban think this is terrible and now they're all like "We're not with those Pakistan Taliban guys! Fuck those assholes!"

Attacking this school boggles the mind. What were they thinking? Though maybe it was like this:

"WAAAH dem westerners are smoking our quran pages! Lets shoot an entire school of muslim children in cold blood! That's teach the Pakistan goverment not to side with the west! Join our cause!"

Of all things they could have terrorized, they choose to terrorize this. Goes to show that the Taliban are a load of horseshit who don't have a fucking clue what they are doing and only exist just to be thugs and murderers. They should be wiped out along with their cause which already died 1000 years ago when the last crusade ended

@Spider-byte

The death penalty lifting sounds like a brash anger-fueled reaction indeed. I don't think much thought was put into that and it may be revised later. I sincerely hope nobody unrelated to the incident gets a death penalty because of the actions of the Taliban

Although it sounds like the death penalty is only going to be applied for any captured Taliban if we go by the Prime Minsters words

While I agree with your perspective on the death penalty…somehow I feel like that's the only way to deal with these guys. They'll never change their hostile beliefs or stop promoting violence for as long as they are alive

Last edited Dec 17, 2014 at 09:53PM EST

What kind of sick fuckers would do something like this… What the hell do they accomplish by taking lives that were innocent, 141 of them no less?! Every time something like this happens, a part of me just… dies.
Exactly why is it that people blind themselves with power fantasies, thinking that all the atrocities, all the violence, all the endless bloodshed will lead to peace? Will lead to religious proliferation? Anything of benefit!?
It just breeds more violence, more hate… this is the vicious cycle, I guess. One act of utter hate leads to more, and more, and more. It never ends…
Nowadays, humanity insults each other with every other sentence, threaten violence against innocents for the dumbest reasons. And people bring this all to light, making even more people feel horrible, sickened, and saddened because of senseless waste of human life, all because a select few believe they are justified, or want to feel in power over their lives spiraled out of control.
I just want to know why… why do we always have to fight, to kill, to threaten, to outright denounce others and treat them as lesser beings? Why do we constantly seek to kill others, people who have dreams, hopes, lives to live?
I just don't get it…

Last edited Dec 17, 2014 at 10:33PM EST

@trollanort

Nowadays, humanity insults each other with every other sentence, threaten violence against innocents for the dumbest reasons.

That's not a recent development. That's the way humanity has always been in the past. And it's a way that is becoming less and less common as the modern world becomes more aware and more disgusted by it

In actual fact, humanity is moving away from that sort of shit and becoming more peaceful and progressive

However, the Taliban do this sort of shit because they still live in the past.

Why. What the fuck. What the fuck are these people fighting for? What message is worth ending hundreds of lives? On top of that, the victims were children.
Just think of it: Their lives just started, maybe it hasn't even begun, and yet they've been robbed of the right to live. These people… No, these monsters, need to be punished for doing this.

Pakistan? Huh.. That country is pretty much fucked up already. I am honestly not surprised.
Women and men are being raped on the streets.. High rated hate crimes generally based on religions.. Vitriolaging, terrorism, torturing, goverment, hunger, famine exc..
Probably one of the worst place to born.
And Taliban.. What the hell is this guys problem?

Last edited Dec 18, 2014 at 09:10AM EST

It's the kind of people whose problem is other people simply existing. The same tier as high-ranked Nazis Does that count for Godwin's Law? I wonder…, Soviets and others. Sure, we can argue that those killed six millions, those killed twenty millions and those "only" one hundred and forty. It's rather awful to reduce human lives to mere numbers, but numbers only reflect their capability, that they killed this many because they couldn't kill more. They may talk of "justice" or "higher causes", but it's all just a denial of the fact that human life is worthless to any of them.

One might say that my head blinded with all the fantasy and RPGs, but I do believe there is objective Good and Evil. And I believe that these kinds attrocities are among the worst forms of Evil that humans can create.

To those who can hear me, I say – do not despair. The misery that is now upon us is but the passing of greed – the bitterness of men who fear the way of human progress. The hate of men will pass, and dictators die, and the power they took from the people will return to the people. And so long as men die, liberty will never perish.

You want to know why they do this.

Its an old strategy that has happened in many situations in history.

Remember Vlad the Impaler? how he did all those horrible things?

It was to strike fear into his enemies hearts.

These acts are made to show they aint no joke. This has been done over the course of history. Every single one with the same replies.

Call it hanging the heads of your enemies on your city walls, impaling their corpses, leaving walls made out of corpses, hanging the boddies of the traitors on the streets, mass murdering inocents in the streets of your enemy's cities, its all the same.
Its leaving a message. Its intimidation. Its strategy. A dirty one, but is still strategy.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Namaste! You must login or signup first!