Forums / Discussion / General

232,922 total conversations in 7,788 threads

+ New Thread

This yes. Mod fanart?

Last posted Dec 16, 2009 at 01:17PM EST. Added Aug 31, 2009 at 10:00PM EDT
135 posts from 17 users

Aah, maybe you guys could decide whose next… I wanna say Captain Blubber, but I'll ask him first…

So uhm, if you guys could give me a list. I might even do a bunch of users I find influential, or just around a lot.

That would be awesome to see!

Here are pics for Brad and Greg. Blubber used a fake site on his user account, so I don't know how to find pics of him. Oh well:

Well… here's a picture of the REAL Captain Blubber, if this is what the Capt. prefers:

I hand-drew fanart of all the mentioned Administrators and I'm going to scan it and show it to you guys after I get some sleep. I'm not the greatest sketcher, but I like the outcome and I hope you will too.

G'nite.

Ho geez.

What I really look like?

Well, I'll think about it.

But if I choose not to ruin the fun behind my alias, this would be a preferable picture.

N64 Blubber.

Do the other mods first.

Also, great work.

Unfortunately, I just recently learned our scanner's broken, so the only other way I could think of showing you guys my fanart was by taking pictures of them the lazy way (with QuickCam). They may unfortunately be blurry because I couldn't keep my arm still while holding the paper up, but the pics are relatively good quality. Here you go, tell me what you think:

Brad, Jamie, and Greg

Chris, Yatta, and Ellie

Capt. Anon (lol!)

My sig. (for anybody who wants to forge it. lol!)

Thanks!

@ Capt.

Since you were the only anon amongst the Admins listed, I immediately thought of putting the Guy Fawkes mask onto Capt. Blubber's face, but since it really wouldn't work with that snout and all, this was the end result.

You probably can't read the quotes underneath the names of the admins. I'll type them down just for some extra lulz:

• Jamie Dubs: "I see what you did there."
    - In reference to his eerie half-closed stare.
  • Chris Menning: "I have a newspaper on my head. Your argument is invalid."
    - In reference to the random newspaper on his head that he probably used as a form of shade from the sun.
  • Kenyatta Cheese: "Yatta! Yatta!"
    - You figure it out.
  • Elspeth Rountree: "… because they're famous."
    - In reference to her fantastic shades.
  • Captain Blubber: "We are anonymous. We are legion." (It should have said Anonymous is legion but I forgot :P)
    - Yeah.
  • Brad Kim: "Otaku… nothing more."
    - I seriously could not think of anything to reference this guy with… oh, well. Otaku will do.
  • Greg Leuch: "I think Greg is a pretty cool guy. eh dresses up like a cool guy and doesnt afraid of anything."
    - In reference to his comment on the pic about how he took one of the other admin's advice for upgrading his style. So thus, he bought shades and a pretty cool hat.

Hey if you guys can wait until the morrow, I think I have a picture of myself suitable for this if you really need it.

If you'd prefer the hippo pirate from banjo-kazooie just tell me.

@ Captain

If you want to stay anonymous, the hippo will be fine but it is always best if it's the true blue you. Besides, I'm curious as to what you look like. :D

@ Cooper

If you can supply them with a picture of yourself, the people of the world will gladly draw you.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Howdy! You must login or signup first!