Forums / Discussion / General

233,314 total conversations in 7,801 threads

+ New Thread

Whats your method of trolling?

Last posted Nov 23, 2010 at 09:16AM EST. Added Jul 14, 2010 at 06:17PM EDT
94 posts from 60 users

Its easy, if/when you troll, how do you do it?
Me-I troll like an atheist on a Christian Republican, I annoy one out of their beliefs..

@Ogreenworld
https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/trolling

Its all there, every bit of horrible on the internet.

Last edited Jul 14, 2010 at 07:31PM EDT

I do whatever works for the circumstance. Like sometimes I post an inflammatory bait OP or other times I convince a 31 year old man that he is a hyperbeing being hunted by a black bounty hunter who use to hunt down Bosnian war criminals and tell him the only way to get ED down is to beat himself up and file a police report on ED. You know a realpolitik approach.

I troll because getting lulz is like winning.

I connect on a heart-to-heart level, forming deep emotional bonds with other would-be trolls and cause them to help the the internets become a safer, more friendly place.

Except I'll be trolling them the whole time.

Last edited Jul 14, 2010 at 07:49PM EDT

God just say something on you tube, and regardless some one either be trolled by you or be trolling you, I think its even worse than 4chan.

Lurk for a day or two, discover how they argue, wait for a thread to be started by another user with a delicate topic, crash through the thread from out of nowhere, sit back and enjoy the lulz.

My preferred method is to point out flaws in reasoning and grammatical errors in the original post, gently questioning the OP's literacy level and command of the language in question. I'm basically a grammar Nazi turned (in)voluntary troll. Also, custom-made images!

Basically, I scour youtube for folks I know, them troll them as "TheRealDinner" and totally confuse them. Then usually they find out it's me someway. Like when someone said "I knew it was him cos he corrected my spelling".

Last edited Jul 16, 2010 at 04:34PM EDT

WTF ARE YOU PEOPLE PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT! OF ALL THE THINGS TO DISCUSS ON KNOW YOUR MEME, IT HAS TO BE HOW YOU TROLL PEOPLE?!!

MY GOODNESS, WHAT THE HECK IS THIS PLACE, ENCYCLOPEDIADRAMATICA RIPOFF?!!! I DIDN'T KNOW HOW MUCH CANCEROUS THIS PLACE IS UNTIL I SEE THIS THREAD

GOODNESS YOU ARE THE WORST CANCER IN THE INTERNET

Yep, being a moralfag is a decent method of trolling

I go onto Omegle webcam chat dressed as John Lennon.Either that or I'll cover the cam with my finger and say "do you want to see my pussy?".The typical pervert would say yes,and I would uncover the screen and show them a paper mâché Chesire Cat that I made.The response I get from the perverts are hilarious.

I've never trolled before, but i guess i would shout at someone for no reason, claiming they're an ass for what they've done and such. They'd ask "what have i done?" and people would flame me. JUst sit back and watch the fire spread.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Greetings! You must login or signup first!